剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Marry me.
跟我结婚吧
You guys! You're on!
伙计们 到你们了
Hi. Good morning, Portland. How are we doing?
早上好 波特兰 你们过得怎么样
Um, it is, uh, 6:00 a.m. on Thursday morning. I'm Cate Cassidy here
现在是星期四早上6点 我是凯特·卡希蒂
with my illustrious cohost Ryan Thomas. Thanks, Juno.
以及我杰出的搭档瑞安·托马斯 谢谢你 朱诺
Who'd better never call me that again. Oh, my bad, Jamie Lynn.
你最好别再那么叫我 哦 我的错杰米·琳
I bet you think you're pretty funny, don't you? Yes.
我猜你一定觉得自己很幽默吧 是的
Yeah, well, FYI, you're not.
是的 告诉你 你一点也不
Cate.
凯特
You know, this is... this is it.
这里就是... 就是这里
This... This is home.
到家了
Yeah.
嗯
Surprise!
惊喜
I mean, there's just no way we can forget your birthday, so...
我们是不可能忘记你的生日的 所以
Come on.
来啊
It's just...
只是因为...
No one's ever really remembered.
从没有人真的记起
Happy birthday, Lux.
生日快乐 莱克丝
I'm sorry. Cate wanted me to invite some of your friends,
对不起 凯特让我邀请一些你的朋友
but I don't know who they are yet,
但我目前还不知道有谁
so I had to invite my own;
所以我只能邀请我自己的朋友
I hope that's not too lame.
我希望这可以说得过去
It's amazing. Thank you.
这太棒了 谢谢
Cake.
蛋糕
All right.
很好
Um, everyone, this is...
这是...
This is Ryan, my fiancé.
这是瑞安 我未婚夫
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and congratulations.
恭喜
That's so cool. You guys are getting married.
太帅了 你们俩要结婚
Wow, you guys are getting married?
哇 你们俩要结婚啊
That's... that's cool.
这实在是... 太棒了
Congratulations.
恭喜
You got to make a wish Come on!
去许个愿吧 来啊
We got some stuff we got to do here.
我们准备了东西
Ah. Here you go.
给你
Check it out. It's Christian the Lion.
看看 是克里斯蒂安狮子
Get 'em all. Get 'em all.
全吹灭 全吹灭
You got to get that last one, or it won't come true.
把最后一个吹灭了 不然不会灵验的
I think it already has.
我觉得已经灵验了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表