剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Wait, Ryan?
等等 瑞安
That's who you're dating?
他在和你约会吗
You guys are getting married?
你们俩要结婚了
I-I love you guys!
我 我喜欢你们
Red light.
红灯
Red light!
红灯
So, um...
所以...
...you listen to the show?
你也听节目吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 好吧
Every morning.
每天早上都听
Well, except for when I lived in Salem--
除了我在塞伦住的时候
I didn't get the station.
我找不到频道
It's literally the reason
这绝对是我要求
I asked for a new placement-- well, that
换地方住的重大原因
And my foster parents were, like, dealing drugs.
当时我的代理父母是从事 类似药品交易
Prescription.
开处方的
I'm sorry, I'm just still
对不起 我还是
A little bit confused.
有点困惑
The social worker said that
社工说她一定会
she was gonna have no problem placing you,
给你安排一个好去处
that there were these waiting lists.
有很多候选名单
I don't know if you knew this, but...
我不清楚你知不知道 不过
I was born with this heart thing.
我有先天性心脏病
A hole.
心脏有穿孔
I had to have a bunch of surgeries.
我必须接受很多手术
A baby on the operating table isn't exactly a selling point
一个需要常上手术台的婴儿对于有意领养的
to prospective parents.
父母来说并不是个好的卖♥♥点吧
I was fine, but after everything, I was almost three,
不管怎样 我很好 在那里长到了三岁
and most people, they... want a baby.
而且大多数人 都想要个孩子
I mean, not everyone, obviously.
我是说 当然了 不是所有人都那样
No, obviously.
是啊 显然不是
Look, I just want to be clear.
听着 我只是想解释一下
I just want to be clear.
只是想跟你说清楚
It wasn't that, it wasn't that I didn't want a baby.
不是因为 不是因为我不想要孩子
It's just that,
而是因为
I was your age.
那时我不过是你现在的年龄
You know, I should really get this
我必须要在开学之前
to my caseworker before school.
把这事交给我的社工处理
But wouldn't you rather hold out and wait
你可不可以再等一等
to see if somebody's gonna adopt you,
看看有没有人愿意收养你
if there was a chance of that?
万一有那样的机会呢
No one's gonna take me
如果政♥府♥不给钱的话
unless I have a government check attached.
没有人会收养我的
No one wanted three-year-olds.
连三岁大的孩子都没人想要
How many people do you think want teenagers?
你觉得有多少人会要一个十几岁的青少年呢
No, you're right, I probably don't know
好吧 你是对的 我自己都不知道
what I'm talking about. -Yeah.
我在说些什么 -是啊
It's... it's just that at 15,
只是 你才15岁
I thought I knew everything, also.
那时候我也以为自己什么都懂
Almost 16.
就快16岁了
There's probably a lot of things
也许有很多问题
that you haven't considered,
你想都没想过
like... do you know where you're gonna
比如说 你知不知道你要去哪
go to school or even live?
上学甚至生活
Have-- I mean,
我是说
how are you gonna make any money?
你要怎么赚钱维持生计呢
No offense, but I haven't had a mom in 15 years.
无意冒犯 可过去的15年里我都没有妈妈
I don't need one now.
现在我同样不需要
Welcome to the K-100 Singles Booze Cruise.
欢迎来到K-100单身游艇酒会
With your hosts Cate Cassidy and Ryan Thomas
我们的主持人是来自Morning Madness的
from Morning Madness.
凯特·卡希蒂和瑞安·托马斯
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey, where you been?
嘿 你去哪了
Um, I had to get Dramamine.
我得去拿点晕海宁
I hate boats.
我晕船
No, I-I mean all day. Have you been
不 我是说这一整天
getting my messages?
你收到我短♥信♥了吗
Uh, oh, yeah, I did, I did.
是的 是的 收到了
I was just avoiding you.
我只是不想回
Uh, excuse us, please.
劳驾 借过
Hmm, what are you doing?
你要干什么
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hey, let's not talk.
嘿 我们能不能不谈
Let's just not do that.
别干那个
Let's just banter for a little while.
我们轻松玩一会儿吧
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Cate, come on. Hey, how are you?
凯特 拜托 你怎么了
Please, I know, I should've mentioned
拜托 我知道我应该在告诉你
the whole "pregnant class president" chapter of my life
我不用牙线之前就告诉你这个
before the "not flossing" part,
我在上学的时候就怀孕过的经历
but, you know.
但是 你知道的
It's like I said, there's a lot about me you don't know.
就像我说的 我有很多事你都还不知道
In the past 36 hours, Mm-hmm.
在过去的36小时里
you have violently attacked me with the remote, okay,
你拿遥控器用力打我
you have mocked my marriage proposal,
嘲笑我的求婚
and then you had a kid that you never even mentioned
又有了个不知从哪冒出来的
just turn up out of nowhere.
从没提过的孩子
If this makes you, you know,
如果你是因为这个
not want to marry me, that's okay.
不想和我结婚 那么好吧
I didn't say I didn't want to marry you, okay?
我没说过我不想和你结婚
I just want you to be honest with me.
我只是希望你能坦诚相待
I mean, is that too much to ask?
我是说 我这么要求难道很过分吗
You want me to be honest?
你想我坦诚相待是吗
This is who I am.
我就是这样的人
This is it.
这就是我
I mean, you can ask
你可以随便找个人问问
anybody in that line, and they can tell you
他们就会告诉你
that I am your bitter unlucky-in-love sidekick
我是你在爱情道路上的不幸遭遇
that, you know, got knocked up at 16.
16岁就被搞大了肚子
I don't trust people.
我不相信别人
I don't want to commit.
我也不愿意承诺
This is why I didn't want you
这就是为什么我一开始就不愿意
to give this to me in the first place. Here.
让你把这个给我 还你
Right.
好吧
Because this is what you do.
这就是你的做法
You push people away.
拒人于千里之外
Me, your daughter.
我 还有你的女儿
You know, if you want to end this, Cate,
如果你想要结束这一切 凯特
that is your choice, okay?
那是你的选择
If you would rather yell at some guy from high school
如果你宁可对着高中那个不负责任的人
for being unaccountable, then look yourself in the mirror.
大喊大叫 也不愿看看镜子里的自己
I can't fix it with her!
我无法挽救我和她之间破碎的亲情
I can't make it right.
我不知道怎样才能纠正当年的错误
She walked away from me.
她从我身边走开了
I don't know what you want me to do.
我不知道你要我怎么样
I don't know, Cate.
我不知道 凯特
I don't know.
真的不知道
But you probably should've done a little more than...
不管怎么样 也许当时你应该
whatever it is you just did.
尽到更多的责任
I see you turn 16 tomorrow.
你明天就16岁了 是吧
Yes, and I'll be
是的
old enough to get emancipated,
到了可以独♥立♥的年龄了
I can get my GED, get a job.
我能通过普通教育水平测试 找份工作
And is this your caseworker here?
这位是负责你的社工吗
I am, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
I've only been with Lux a few months.
我只和莱克丝在一起几个月
She tends to change hands often.
她常常更换寄养家庭
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Well, I see that-- seven different foster homes.
我发现了 住过七个家庭
Well, that's-that's not really my fault.
这 这并不是我的错
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表