剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I mean, I never even called him back.
我是说 我从来都没有回电♥话♥
He's your dad.
他是你♥爸♥爸
I mean, nothing should've stopped him. Even your mom.
没什么事情能阻止他 即使是你妈妈
Yeah. But what if she lied to him
对呀 要是她也骗了我爸呢
like she lied to me?
就像她骗我这样
Who knows?
天晓得
Okay, you know what?
你听我说
Don't let me talk about this anymore.
别再让我谈这个了
I'm just going to focus on the wedding.
我要把精力放在婚礼上
You know what might calm you down?
你知道你该怎么冷静下来吗
A seating chart.
席位图
It says here your mom is a plus zero.
这上面说没有你妈妈的位置
So, is Carl coming or not?
卡尔还来不来
Not.
不来了
She says weddings are a great chance to meet men.
她说婚礼是一个结识优秀男人的好机会
My own father doesn't even know that I'm getting married.
我的亲爸爸都都不知道我要结婚了
If Lux was getting married, and I didn't know,
如果莱克丝要结婚了而我不知道
I'd kill myself.
我会自杀的
I will be sure to send you an invitation.
我肯定会给你发请柬的
I've spent 26 years wondering where my father is,
整整26年 我一直在想我爸爸在哪儿
and my mother knew that he was in Tahoe.
而我妈妈一直都知道他在太浩市
I mean, do you know how close that is, in, like,
和世界的其它角落比起来
comparison to the rest of the world?
你知道那儿有多近吗
It's not too late to have a relationship.
现在恢复感情还不算晚
I mean, look at us.
看看咱俩
There are phones in Tahoe.
他在太浩肯定有电♥话♥
You know what? You're right.
你说的没错
But I'm not gonna call him.
但是我不打算给他打电♥话♥
Before we get married, I'm going to see him.
在婚礼之前 我要去见见他
I'm gonna see my dad.
我要去见我爸爸
第一季第十二集
《缘来一家人》
Okay, how bad...
哦 能有多...
is it?
...糟
Bug?
布格
I know. It's payback from Gavin.
我知道 这是加文的报复
Baze hasn't seen it, right?
贝斯还不知道 对吧
He's still in bed.
他还在床上
He could sleep through a demolition derby.
就算是原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥他也睡得着
He said if they showed up again, I was done.
他说如果那帮家伙再来的话 我就完了
Lux, I can't lose this job.
莱克丝 我不能失去这份工作了
I'm not going back to the guy who steals car radios
我不要再像从前那样偷汽车收音机
and sells weed.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥
I need your help.
帮帮我
As soon as Cate's
等凯特一下班
done with the show, we're taking o for Tahoe.
我们就要去太浩了
Well, maybe you can buy me some time.
没准儿你能帮我争取些时间
Keep Baze away from the bar.
只要让贝斯别来酒吧就行
Him and everyone else who works here?
让他和其他在这儿干活的人都不来
I mean, unless it's-it's closed down, someone is gonna see it.
我是说 除非是歇业 不然总会有人知道的
Think you could get him to close idown?
你觉得你能让他歇业吗
You need me to what?
你要我去做什么
Come with me and Cate on this road trip.
跟我和凯特一起去自驾游吧
Baze? On the road trip?
贝斯 加入自驾游
Ryan can't go.
瑞安去不了
He's got wedding stuff to do.
他要去忙婚礼的事情
And-And it'll be good to have another adult around.
而且 而且路上多个大人会更好嘛
Sorry, kiddo. The less time
抱歉了 闺女 我跟凯特
I spend around Cate, the better.
呆在一起的时间越少越好
The last time we hung out,
我最后一次和他在一起的时候
he used his fake feelings for me to dump my sister.
他假装对我有感觉 想借此甩掉我妹妹
Look, it's just that lately,
听着 只是因为最近
we haven't had a lot of time together.
我们都没有一起出去过
Well, we can fix that.
我们可以补上
We'll make time.
会抽时间去的
It's not that easy.
没那么简单
I don't want Baze to think
我不想让贝斯觉得
that just because you and Ryan are getting married,
就因为你和瑞安要结婚了
that he's not a part of my life anymore.
他就得从我的生活里消失
Yeah, but Baze on the road trip?
没错 但让贝斯和我们一起自驾游
Cate and Ryan are getting married
凯特和瑞安还有六天
in six days.
就要结婚了
This is the last and first chance
这是我们作为一家人
that-that we could actually do something as a family.
第一次也是最后一次在一起
A family road trip.
一次家庭自驾游
I've never been on one, obviously, and it would mean...
显然 我从来没有和家人旅行过 而且这会
a lot to me.
对我意义重大
I'd have to ask Ryan.
我得去问问瑞安
I'd have to shut the bar down for a day or two.
我得把酒吧关掉一两天
And if he said that would be OK?
要是他觉得没问题呢
I can't believe I'm saying this.
我真不敢相信我会同意
If it's that important to you...
如果一家人在一起
being a family?
对你来说很重要的话
Then, yeah.
那 好吧
Fine.
行吧
I'm in.
我去
Baze can come.
让贝斯来吧
Uh, you know, maybe I should come, after all.
也许我还是应该和你一起去
I mean, you... are you sure about this?
我是说 你确定吗
No. You're helping me so much more
不用啦 你呆在家里忙婚礼的事情
by staying and dealing with wedding stuff.
对我来说已经是莫大的支持了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you sure you just don't want to call him?
你确定不能只是打个电♥话♥吗
I want to see my dad.
我想见见他
Face to face.
面对面地
You know, it worked for Lux.
是莱克丝也是这样的
And a wedding-- I mean, it's the perfect excuse.
而且 婚礼 这是最好的理由
You know, every girl pictures her father
每一个女孩都会想象自己的爸爸
walking her down the aisle.
牵着自己走向神父
I can barely picture my father.
我却连爸爸长什么样都不知道
What's that?
这是什么
This is a way for you to become a better driver.
这是让你成为一个好司机的捷径
It's got safety tips and everything.
这上面有安全提示和其它有用的东西
Help you steer clear of the flower pots.
帮你安全驾驶 你就不会撞到花盆了
And I am making us a road mix.
而且呢 我还为我们的旅行录制了混音
Got the, uh, monster ballads of the '80s.
我这里有80年代的怪物歌♥谣
A little Starship thrown in...
小飞船驶向远方
You owe me.
记得你欠我的
Big time.
旅行愉快
Just be careful.
路上小心
Hey, dude.
兄弟
You're staring.
你盯着看啥呢
So, I guess avoiding Cate's out the window.
我猜是为了让凯特不要往窗外看
Big truck. Plenty of room. I'll be able to keep my distance.
大货车 空间大 我会跟她保持距离
So, thank you for stepping up and looking after the bar.
感谢你主动要求要照看酒吧
The guys are gone, so I really, you know...
那些哥们都不在 所以我真的
I appreciate you holding down the fort.
很感激你能留下来 负责这么重要的事
Yeah, no. The closed sign's up.
不客气 关门的牌子立起来了
I'll take care of the beer guy. It's all good.
送啤酒来我会接收的 你放心吧
Well, it means a lot to me. I really appreciate it.
你帮了我很大一个忙 我真的很感谢
No worries.
别担心了
All right.
一切就绪
Let's go!
要出发了
Come on, let's do this.
快点 我们要走了
Everybody in!
大家都到齐了
Party truck out!
大货车派对开始
Bye, Ryan.
拜拜 瑞安
You may not know this,
你们可能不知道
but "Starship" used to be "Jefferson Airplane".
飞船乐队原来叫"杰斐逊飞行乐队"
Well, for cocktail hour, I'd like sliders.
酒会上我需要些配菜
You know, those little mini burgers?
比如那种迷你汉堡
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表