剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You don't need anybody's approval.
你不需要任何人的认可
But for what it's worth, you got mine.
无论如何 你有我的认可
Look, I don't care what bridges are still closed.
我不管现在哪座桥仍然不开放
We can book it to the coast and get married.
我们可以预定海边的酒店 举♥行♥婚礼
I want that.
那是我想要的
I do.
真的
I do, but right now,
真的 但是现在
let's just go somewhere closer, okay?
我们去一个近点的地方 行吗
Well?
怎么样
How'd it go with Jones?
你和琼斯怎么样了
You explained things?
你向他解释了
You were right.
你说的对
He understood.
他理解
All right, well,
那就好
if we're not going to the coast, where are we going?
不去海边 那我们去哪儿呢
You got everything?
你都带齐了吧
You got your toothbrush
你的牙刷
Got your French press. Mm-hmm.
你的榨汁机
Uh, the DVD of The Secret? That's mine.
"秘密"光碟 这是我的
We brought provisions.
我们带了吃的来
Real provisions.
好东西哟
Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
米摩沙和血腥玛丽
What happened?
这是怎么回事
I thought you guys were getting married on the coast?
我以为你们正在海边举♥行♥婚礼
Uh, no, another change of plans.
没有 计划有变
We decided to do it here.
我们决定在这里举♥行♥
Please tell me you don't mean in our man cave.
别告诉我 你指的是我们这个男人窝
No, not here in your man cave.
不 不是在你们的男人窝
Here in the city with everyone we love.
就在这座城市 和所有我们爱的人一起
No matter how incestuous and insane you all are.
不管是你们怎么乱♥伦♥ 有多神经质
We want to do it with our families.
我们想在家人面前举♥行♥
Uh, so when... when is the big day?
那 日子定在什么时候
You guys still getting married in June?
你们还是要等到六月份
Two weeks.
两周后
Really?
真的
Yeah, we decided that we've waited long enough
是的 我们认为是时候
to be a family, so...
组成一个家庭了 所以
And you've waited long enough to have one.
是时候让你有一个真正的家了
Oh, it's...
大概
it's probably going to take me two maids of honor
我将需要两个伴娘
to pull this off. So, I don't know
来完成我的婚礼 不知道
if you guys would be interested.
两位感不感兴趣
Yes! Yes! Yes!
好啊 好啊 好啊
Yes? Okay.
好 那就行
Thank you
谢谢
Okay, a toast.
来 干杯
Okay. To Cate and Ryan.
为凯特和瑞安干杯
Cheers.
干杯
To Cate and Ryan.
为凯特和瑞安
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表