剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Just?
只不过
Look...
听我说
I know that you don't know him,
我知道你不认识他
and you don't know me.
也不算认识我
And yeah, maybe he made a mistake, a big one.
是啊 也许他犯了个错误 一个大错
But he doesn't deserve to go to jail
但还不至于要因此坐牢
or have a record follow him around for the rest of his life.
或者余生都带着这个前科
I'll do anything.
让我做什么都可以
I will wash your car for a year... anything.
我可以帮你洗一年的车 怎么样都行
Just... let Bug off the hook.
只要 别让布格受什么惩罚
Okay.
好吧
But he's got to pay for what he did.
但是他也要付出代价
How about I take that bike?
我把他的车开走怎么样
What bike?
什么车
Bug's motorcycle.
布格的摩托
The Norton?
那辆诺顿摩托
My dad took my Jeep.
我爸没收了我的吉普
Punishment for partying.
作为参加派对的惩罚
I need wheels, and Bug's got two good ones.
我需要有车开 布格的车还不错
He'd never give that bike up.
他是不会把那车给人的
His dad gave him that.
那是他爸爸留给他的
I guess we'll see what matters more:
那我们就要看看哪个对他比较重要了
the bike or you.
车 还是你
She had tables
她搬出了这些表格
and graphs and everything.
曲线图还有一大堆东西
I mean, I have never...
我是说 我还从来没
I've never had my likeability put on a pie chart.
从来没被人用饼状图分♥析♥过我的受欢迎度
I mean, she couldn't actually split us up, could she?
她不会真把我们拆开的 对吧
She could fire us.
她可以把我们炒掉
What would I do?
我还能干什么
Teach community college?
去社区大学教书
I could do voice-overs for feminine hygiene products.
我可以给卫生巾广♥告♥配音
I mean, I have no transferable skills.
我没有什么其他的特长
Do you remember when she said
你记不记得她还说过
that my voice gave her night blindness?
我的声音令她得了夜盲症
Well, she's got a way with words.
她一向能说会道
This makes walking in on Baze peeing this morning
跟这比起来 我今早撞见贝斯小便
seem pretty harmless.
真是无伤大雅了
Actually, this makes Baze peeing where we live highly symbolic
其实 这让贝斯在我们住处小便更具象征意义
because you would rather talk about him
因为你宁愿大谈特谈他的事
than pick a wedding date.
也不愿挑个结婚的日子
Are you serious right now?
你非要现在说这个吗
That you can't go two seconds without
说你非得一直提他的事
bringing up his name?
都不带喘口气的吗
It's not exactly less Baze, Cate.
这不只是少提贝斯的问题 凯特
You guys, Trina wants to talk to us. Now.
两位 特瑞娜想和我们谈谈 马上
Hey, I-I'm looking for a, uh...
你好 我在找一个
Coffee lady?
咖啡女郎
Bedhead troller?
不修边幅的那位
You clean up well.
你梳洗下还不错嘛
And apparently don't take no for an answer?
而且显然不达目的誓不罢休
Hmm. I'm here to see a, uh...
我来这儿找一个
Trina Campbell.
叫特瑞娜·坎贝尔的人
She just called me.
她刚给我打了电♥话♥
Wait a second.
等一下
You're who I just spoke to on the phone?
你就是刚和我通过电♥话♥的人
I can't believe this.
难以置信
You're Baze? No. No. This is not happening.
你是贝斯 不 不 不能这样
This is not an option.
这可不是什么良策
Trina, you said so yourself, all right?
特瑞娜 你自己说过的 不是吗
We need less confusion.
我们要减少制♥造♥疑云
People want less of this guy, not more.
人们不想再听到这个人了 而不是更多
Like I said, our audience needs
正如我所我说的 我们的听众需要
to understand where Cate stands with the men in her life.
了解凯特同时面对这两位时将何去何从
Cate, Ryan, meet your cohost for tomorrow's show.
凯特 瑞安 见见你们明天节目的搭档
Hi. I'm Cate.
你好 我是凯特
And this is Morning Madness...
这里是《清晨狂想曲》
Whoops.
糟了
Can't believe you get up this early every day.
真是难以置信你每天都起这么早
I cannot believe that you're really
我才不敢相信你真的
going through with this.
会这么做
Well, believe it, lady.
认命吧 小姐
Trina's letting me promote my bar on the air.
特瑞娜让我在广播里宣传我的酒吧
She's scratching my back,
她这是在帮我
and if I'm lucky, I'm gonna scratch hers.
如果有幸 我也会帮她
You disgust me.
你真让我恶心
This what we're reading from?
这是我们要读的吗
You two, just hit all the talking points
你们两个 只要直击要点
and take caller questions.
回答来电听众的问题就好了
Baze, be yourself.
贝斯 做你自己
Sound good?
没问题吧
And you're on in five...
现在倒数5秒...
Good morning, Portland.
早上好 波特兰的听众们
You're joining Morning Madness with Cate and Ryan.
您现在收听的是凯特瑞安的《清晨狂想曲》
Now, as most of you know, a lot of stuff
正如大家所知的 最近
has come out about us lately,
关于我们的爆料不断
and by us, I mean mostly Cate.
这里的我们 主要指凯特
Ah, a teen pregnancy,
未成年怀孕
estranged daughter, secret engagement.
和女儿关系疏远 秘密订婚
Just another day at the office.
但工作还是要做下去的
So to clear up
所以 为了弄清
the Days of Our Lives episode that is Cate's life,
这戏如人生之中 凯特主演的这集内容
we have a very special guest.
我们特地请来一位嘉宾
The source of much of this confusion,
引发这一系列疑云的幕后黑手
the mystery man from the minivan
小货车里的神秘男
And, uh, proprietor of Open Bar,
同时也是开怀酒吧的老板
a hopping joint on Third and Clover.
酒吧地址 第三大道和克洛文路交叉口
...Mr. Nate Bazile.
奈特·贝斯勒先生
Or as the Portland P.D. Fondly refer to him, Baze.
也就是波特兰听众每日津津乐道的 贝斯
What up, Portland...!
你们好吗 波特兰的听众们
Thanks for taking me to school.
谢谢你来送我去学校
Baze is...
贝斯正在...
You'll never believe what Baze is doing.
你肯定不会相信贝斯在干什么
What happened with Jones?
和琼斯谈得怎么样了
Well, he said he'd drop the charges...
他说他会撤销控诉
But?
但是
But you have to give him your bike.
但是你得把你的机车给他
Screw that.
见鬼去吧
We're talking about jail.
这可事关坐牢与否啊
Yeah, I know, but... You told me
我知道 但是... 是你跟我说
to do this for us, and I did, so now what?
为了我们去求他 我去求了 现在又怎么了
I - I don't get it.
我真的不明白
Your bike is more important than us
你的机车比我们更重要吗
You think Abercrombie even knows how to ride?
你觉得那橄榄球男会骑这车吗
So Baze, you recently found out about a daughter
所以贝斯 最近你发现了
you and Cate had together,
和凯特一起生的女儿
and you reached out to Cate.
然后你联♥系♥到了凯特
What was that reunion like with her?
和她如此重聚是什么感觉呢
Well, Ryan, my feelings were mixed.
瑞安 我的感受很复杂
I mean, part of me felt like I'd just been kicked in the gut.
一边我觉得自己像被狠狠地踢中了肚子
But at the same time,
但与此同时
I sort of felt like
另一边的我又觉得
I'd been punched in the face.
自己像脸上被打了重重的一拳
I guess what I'm trying to say is, she's mean.
我要说的是 她很刻薄
Okay, um,
好吧
let's just remind everyone that you had
让我们提醒一下各位 是你
just ambushed me on air.
在直播时打我埋伏
You had told the entire greater Portland area
是你突然向整个波特兰
that I was pregnant in high school.
揭发了我在高中怀孕的事
Oh, please.
拜托
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表