剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
A-line? Sleeveless?
A字裙 无袖的
Strapless?
还是露肩的
Cause if you don't want a double boob sitch on your hands,
你要是不想被发现有副乳
you might want to go to the gym, ASAP.
你得去健身 而且要尽快
Um, I gotta go.
我得走了
Babe, I'm going to yoga. You still coming?
亲爱的 我要去上瑜伽课了 你会来吧
Yes.
当然
Yoga?
瑜伽
Take a deep inhale,
深吸一口气
and on an exhale...
再慢慢吐出来
release any tension you may be holding onto
慢慢放松颈部 肩部 以及下颚
in your neck, shoulders... your jaw.
将压力慢慢释放出来
That's two salads and one eggplant parm.
是两份沙拉 和一份茄子奶酪
Yes, yes, yes, that's perfect. Thank you so much.
没错 没错 太好了 太谢谢你了
Let each inhale connect you deeper to your intention.
让每次呼吸 都能触及你内心的渴望
My intention, for instance,
比如 我的
was meeting someone wonderful...
就是希望能够遇见完美的对象
and now I have.
现在我终于遇到了
Oh! Oh, God! Sorry!
天哪 对不起
What the hell are you doing here?!
你在这里干什么
I'm, um, I'm just relaxing.
我来放松一下
Let's move into a gentle twist.
接下来 让我们轻轻的转动
And switch.
然后换另一边
Don't you have that same shirt?
你们穿了一样的衣服
What's that now?
那又怎么样
Are you wearing a Kabbalah bracelet?
你手上带的是卡巴拉手链吗
No, it's more of a "Live Strong" Thing.
不是 这是"生命力"腕带之类的东西
You're the mystery guy.
你就是那个神秘男
And center.
回到中间
You are the plus one!
你就是她的男伴
This is all making sense:
这就说得通了
the sex, the therapy...
上♥床♥也好 治疗也好
You are the guy that my sister is sleeping with?!
你就是那个跟我妹妹上♥床♥的人
Let's move into downward-facing dog.
接下来我们做下犬式[瑜伽动作]
I cannot even believe you two.
你们俩简直难以置信
Every single time we take one step forward,
每次我们好不容易有一点小进展
you do something and then we take, like, a million back.
你就制♥造♥点状况 让我们的关系又一落千丈
Okay, guys, please?
好了 别吵了
So, um, so how long have you two been sneaking around?
你们俩偷偷摸摸在一起多久了
When did this even start?
什么时候开始的
I don't know. It's hard to say, really.
不知道 真的说不清
After Winter Formal.
冬至舞会之后
Or then.
就是那时候
After the Winter Formal?
冬至舞会之后
When I came to your loft and I brought you a Zima
就是我带着一瓶齐玛酒 到你家来找你
and I made a sweet gesture to repair our friendship?
诚心诚意地 想跟你重新做朋友的时候
Well, technically, it was before that.
严格意义上说 是在那之前
And twice after and pretty much every day since then.
当晚发生了两次 之后几乎每天如此
Okay, so how would you like me to explain this to Lux?
那你想让我怎么跟莱克丝解释
She knows?
她知道
Oh, my God. I mean,
天啊
no wonder she wouldn't listen to you when she moved out.
怪不得她不顾你的反对 也要搬出来住
Is this some kind of sick joke?
开什么国际玩笑
How could she take you seriously as a father?
她还怎么把你当父亲看
You were having some gross, pseudo-incestuous fling with her aunt!
你跟她小姨乱来 真是令人作呕 这简直是乱♥伦♥
Uh, this isn't a joke or a fling, Cate.
凯特 我们没开玩笑 也没有乱来
Oh! Plank!
平板式
You know what?
知道吗
You always tell me that I need to grow up, right?
你总跟我说 我得长大 对吧
Well, this is me growing up.
我现在就在成长
So you cannot yell at me just 'cause you don't like
所以你不能因为我选择的对象 不合你心意
who I choose to do it with.
就对我呼来喝去的
Abby and I, we are together.
艾比和我 我们在一起
Deal with it.
你只有接受的份
Suck and Blow. I feel like i'm in seventh grade.
吸气吹气 我感觉自己才七年级
We used to do this minus the driver's license.
我们过去拿驾驶证这么玩
All right, come on.
加油
Come on. Keep it going now.
加油 挺住
Sorry. I mistimed things.
抱歉 我搞错节拍了
Or maybe you just suck and blow at "Suck and Blow."
也许是你的气没那么长
My turn. All right.
轮到我了 来吧
What the hell was that?
你那是干嘛啊
It was an accident.
那绝对是个意外
You know that I'm with Bug.
你知道我和布格在一起
I think I've made myself pretty clear.
我觉得我已经跟你说的很清楚了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just... like you.
我就是 喜欢你
Jones...
琼斯
No, Lux, I get it, okay?
莱克丝 我明白 好吗
And I'll back off.
我以后不会那么干了
You're just... not an easy person to walk away from.
你真的很难让人 说放下就放下
Okay? Come on.
好吗 拜托了
Stay.
别走
You can sit between Chris and Ben.
你可以坐在克里斯和本中间
Deal?
这下行了吧
Deal?
留下吧
Deal.
好吧
Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道
I really haven't thought about seating arrangements yet, Mom.
我还没开始考虑安排座位的事 妈妈
I don't care if Abby's concerned about where she's sitting!
我才不管艾比坐哪呢
She can sit at home for all I care!
她想待在家里 都与我无关
Why won't I invite creepy Uncle Walter?
我为什么 不请怪叔叔沃尔特
Well, let's see. For one, we call him "Creepy Uncle Walter."
想想看 比如 我们叫他"怪叔叔沃尔特"
I mean, do you really want him handsing all the guests again?
难道你又想让他 把所有的客人都吓跑吗
Come on!
拜托
No, you are right. Yes, you're right.
你是对的 你说的没错
I mean, what will people think
如果我一个人走过红地毯
when I walk down the aisle alone?
别人会怎么想
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, maybe that I come from a broken family
也许会想 我来自一个破碎的家庭
whose father ran off with his secretary.
我的爸爸跟他的秘书私奔了
All right, Mom, stop, stop yelling, please?
行了 妈妈 别再吼我了 求你了
Okay, I just don't want another family feud.
我只是不想挑起另一次家庭不和
You remember last Thanksgiving, the turducken?
你还记得去年感恩节的那只火鸭鸡♥吧♥
You know, Mom, I think, I think
妈妈 我觉得 我觉得
that we're having a bad connection.
我们信♥号♥♥不太好
It might be because of the storm.
可能是受暴风雨的影响
All right, bye. Mom? Mom? Mom?
再见 妈妈 妈妈
Why does this family have to be such a pain in the ass?
为什么家家都有本难念的经
Yeah.
确实
I mean, between my drunk mother,
我喝酒成性的老妈
your creepy uncle, and my crazy sister.
你的怪叔叔 我的疯妹妹
You know what?
这样如何
Let's elope.
我们私奔吧
What?
什么
Yeah. Our wedding is supposed to be about us--
婚礼本来就是我们自己的事
not our freak show family members--
不是怪亲戚展览会
you, me, and Lux.
只需要有你 我 和莱克丝
Let's just do it before anyone or anything can ruin it.
在任何人坏了我们的好事之前 把婚结完
When?
什么时候
How about tonight?
今晚怎么样
The honeymoon suite?
有蜜月套间吗
Yes, that would be perfect.
有 太棒了
Um, we can be there sometime after midnight.
我们会在午夜之后到达
Thank you.
谢谢
I booked a room for us.
我给我们订了一间大房♥
And a separate one for Lux.
给莱克丝订了一个单间
Lux'll appreciate that.
莱克丝会很高兴的
Oh, the B&B-- it's in Seaside
这家家庭旅馆 在海边
just off the 101.
从101出口下去就到了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表