剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I thought... you know just check out your party.
我只是 只是来看看你的派对
Baze said I could have people over.
贝斯准许我带人来
I don't need you policing the place.
我不需要你来这里监督我们
Why is everybody calling me the police?
为什么你们都觉得我是来监督的
I am not the police.
我不是来监督的
I mean, I am the old school monster truck!
我是曾经的派对女王
The beer goes right to your head, huh?
酒精有点开始起作用了吧
Is it cool if we just, you know, hang?
我们能就在这里一起玩吗
Cate.
凯特
Everyone here is half your age. No. It's not cool.
这里的人都只有你一半大 当然不可以
Hey, no! That is Math's. Give it to me!
别 那是马斯的 给我
Ladies, come on in we've got two-for-one specials. Ah! what?
女士们 快来吧 今晚买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
Hey-o, turtle races!
乌龟赛跑
Turtle races that are tearing up the joint.
激动人心的乌龟赛跑
We got turtle races that are tearing up the joint.
我们有激动人心的乌龟赛跑
Come on
拜托
Oh, hell, no.
天呐 不会吧
All right, everyone out!
好了 全部人都出去
All right! Party's over.
派对结束了
Everybody out.
所有人出去
What the hell is going on?
这里是怎么了
Lying to me, having half your class here
你骗我 带这么多人到这来
But sneaking a keg?!
居然还偷喝酒
Did you know how much trouble I could got into?
你知道这会让我惹上多大的麻烦吗
I...I...I wasn't thinking
我 我没想过
Damn right you weren't thinking.
你当然没想过了
They could shut the bar down.
他们会查封我的酒吧
And kids throwing crap out of the window
还有人往窗外扔东西
Somebody could have been killed, Lux
可能会砸死楼下的人你知道吗 莱克丝
And what are you doing?! Why didn't you come and get me?!
还有你在这做什么 怎么没来告诉我
I'm sorry. You're sorry?
对不起 对不起
That's it? You got to think
对不起就够了吗
before you do things, Lux.
莱克丝 做事前要先想想后果
Don't be stupid! You have a brain. Try using it!
别犯傻 试着动动脑子
I told you guys this was going to be a disaster.
我就说吧 这派对一定很糟糕
Hey, you ok?
你还好吗
Your dad like... pissed
你老爸看起来好像很生气
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
Too bad the party had to end there.
派对就这么结束了真可惜
No, It isn't has to.
那可不一定
We can always move it. Move the party?
我们可以去别的地方继续 别的地方
Where? The drivein movie at Newburg.
去哪里 纽堡的露天影院
It's off the radar.
那里已经废弃了
No one will bother us there.
没人会来打扰我们
Sounds great. I'll drive.
听起来不错 我来开车
Hey, you have a few, I can drive.
还有其他人 我来开车
Sure, ok, Uh
好吧
But let me grab the guys, okay?
我先去叫他们
Come on, babe.
来吧 宝贝
Bug.
布格
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Give you a new friends night that you won't forget.
给你一个难忘的朋友之夜
I-I cannot believe you. How could you not come and get me?
难以置信 为什么你不来告诉我
Okay, fine, I should have gotten you.
好吧 我应该去告诉你的
The worst parent ever, happy?
我是史上最糟糕的家长 满意了吧
No, not really Couldn't you've just been back off
不 不是 你怎么就不能今晚
for one stupid night.
别插手
What happened? Where's Lux?
怎么了 莱克丝呢
With Bug.
和布格在一起
Yeah, her boyfriend stole my car.
是啊 她男朋友还偷了我的车
What?!
什么
I'm calling the police. Don't don't call the cops.
我要报♥警♥ 别 别报♥警♥
We'll find them. I know where they're going.
我们会找到他们的 我知道他们去哪了
The drive-in in newburg.
纽伯格的露天影院
Well, let's track them down. And you
我们现在就去找他们
stay put and do not call the police.
你呆在这里 别叫警♥察♥
You can't just steal someone's car because you're mad at me.
你不能因为生我的气就偷别人的车
I told you, we're borrowing it.
我说过了 是借不是偷
You need to turn this car around and get it back to Jones.
你得掉头 把车还给琼斯
Abercrombie?
那个阿贝克隆比男
Why do you care about his car?
你为什么这么在乎他的车
You got a thing for him? No
你对他有意思 没有
I-I was just trying to...
我只是想尝试着
you know, fit in a little
融入他们
Look, cause you threw a party,
就因为你开了个派对
you think you are one of them
你认为你就是他们其中之一了
Sure, you can pretend for the rest of your high school,
当然 你可以假装如此直至毕业
But then what?
但然后呢
Maybe you graduate?
难道你能毕业吗
You won't get into college like the rest of them
你根本不可能像其他人那样进大学
You've been to 13 schools.
你去过13所学校
Your grades are crap.
你的成绩一团糟
I hope being a jerk to me is making you feel better
我希望羞辱我能让你好过点
I'm taking a cue from those kids you like so much.
我只是有样学样
They treat you like crap, you throw them a party.
他们看起不你 你却为他们举办派对
Tash and I have always been there for you.
泰莎和我一直陪伴着你
You cut us out the first chance you get.
你却这样抛下我们
I don't know who you're trying to be, Lux
我不知道你将来会是怎样 莱克丝
but you're never going to be one of them
但是你永远不可能成为他们其中之一
Never
永远不可能
Let me do the talking. Let me do the talking
让我来和她谈
Hey! I am a minor. Watch it with the touching.
我还是未成年 手别乱摸
Okay, Officer!
警官
This is all a really big misunderstanding.
这只不过是个天大的误会
Ma'am, you are going to need to take a step back
女士 你必须后退一步
Hey. We're her parents. Okay? We can explain everything.
我们是她的父母 我们能解释一切
I mean, if you could just listen to us for a second. Um...
如果你能听我们解释一下
Cate, I wouldn't do that.
凯特 别这么做
It's fine. I got it.
没关系的 我能搞定
Officer. Hi.
警官 你好
Let's be cool, man.
老兄 冷静点
Okay, physical harassment of an officer is immediate grounds for arrest, honey.
对警官进行肢体上骚扰可以被立即拘捕
Uh, hey, bro, there's no...there's no need to be rough here.
兄弟 没必要动粗
Uh, oh. All right. Oh!
好吧
Oh, okay, um, when you get to the station, call Ryan.
当你到警♥察♥局 立即给瑞安打电♥话♥
If he's not there, call Alice.She's at the bar!
如果他不在 打给爱丽丝 她在酒吧
You never ever touch a cop
千万别碰警♥察♥
Go, Bolt!
冲啊 博尔特
Come on, buddy.
伙计 加油啊
One more! One more!
再一步 再走一步
For the win-- the Bolt!
敬我们的获胜者 博尔特
And the first runner-up, Turbo!
第二名 特伯
Yeah, baby!That's how we do it!
宝贝 我们做到了
I tried calling the bar, and no one is picking up.
我试着打电♥话♥到酒吧去 没人接电♥话♥
I guess Ryan is asleep already.I left him a message.
我猜瑞安早就睡了 我给他留言了
I know. It's all my fault.
我知道 都是我的错
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么呢
Thanks for being ashamed of me and Bug?
谢谢你以我和布格为耻
Tash, not telling you about that party had nothing to do with you
泰莎 不告诉你派对的事和你无关
It was me.
是我的问题
I wanted to see what it was like.
是我想知道成为
You know? To be one of those kids.
那些孩子中的一员是什么滋味
One of those kids that you and I used to make fun of.
那些你和我一度嘲笑的孩子
Regular, normal kids whose biggest worries were
规矩的 正常的孩子 他们最担心的
breaking curfew or winning at beer pong
就是超过宵禁时间或赢得啤酒桌球赛
I didn't invite you, not because I'm ashamed of you.
我没有邀请你 并非我以你为耻
I'm ashamed of me...
我以己为耻
...for wanting it.
因为我想成为那样
I get it, okay?
我明白
Just don't leave me behind.
只是别把我抛下
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表