剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
The one? Candlelight dinner?
昨晚那个 烛光晚餐
A gigantic remote hurtling towards my forehead.
给我重重地当头一棒
This is going well.
就是这种反应
Tracey, this is...
特蕾西 这位是...
Lux. Lux, right.
莱克丝 对 莱克丝
Gee, I knew that. I'm sorry.
我知道的 不好意思
Like a Band-Aid, just rip it off.
就像撕创口贴那样 直说吧
Go.
说啊
Okay, it was high school.
好吧 在高中的时候
It was 15 years ago.
15年前了 只是一♥夜♥情♥
And I didn't even know
我根本就不知道
she had the kid.
她生了这个孩子
And I always assumed that this girl Cate--
我一直以为那个叫凯特的女孩
you know, like, took care of it.
把这件事处理好了
"Took care of it"?
"处理好了"
That's an ugly choice of words. I'm sorry. Yeah.
措词不佳 对不起 的确
This... is your...?
所以 这是... 你的...
Yeah.
没错
My daughter.
我的女儿
Look, you two are clearly having a moment,
很明显你们两个需要点时间
and if you could just give me Cate's number,
如果你能给把凯特的号♥码给我
and, uh, then I will, uh, get out of your...
我就马上... 离开你...
obviously thinning hair.
你的头发已经够稀疏了
Please?
好吗
My hair's not... my hair's not thinning, is it?
我的头发并不...并不稀疏 不是吗
Just a little. No.
就是有一点 没有
Nate, focus!
奈特 别岔开话题
What? What?
怎么了
Tracy, what do you want me to do?
特蕾西 那你想让我怎么做
Do you want me to call Cate out of the blue
是想让我打电♥话♥给凯特
and say I'm with the daughter
告诉她我并不知道她有个孩子
that I never knew she had?
而且现在正和我在一起吗
Sure.
是啊
It's an idea. Yeah.
是个方法 是的
We've been together for two years!
我们已经在一起两年了
We haven't even lived together yet.
我们还没住在一起
You don't really know me.
你根本不了解我
Oh, yeah.
是吗
I don't floss.
我不用牙线
And I wear these...
当你不在的时候
these, like, little footy pajamas
我穿这件破破烂烂的睡衣
and a mouth guard at night when you're not around.
还带着护齿器
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Actually, you know what? I do know that, Cate.
这些我都知道 凯特
You know, I-I know you hate toes.
我知道你讨厌脚趾
You hate toes! You do.
的确非常讨厌
The word "moist."
你讨厌“潮湿的”这个词
Buying ingredients.
不喜欢买♥♥烹饪材料
And that you never get
你从不使自己期望值太高
your hopes up so that you never get disappointed.
这样也就不会失望
And I get it.
我都知道
And I love you.
但是我爱你
I love how you hum when you chew.
我喜欢你吃东西时发出的嗡嗡声
I love that you think it's weird that
你觉得堪萨斯州和科罗拉多州不该相连
Kansas and Colorado touch.
这我也喜欢
I-I love that you're the only adult I know
我喜欢你 还因为你是我知道的
that still eats Cookie Crisps for breakfast.
唯一一个还在吃曲奇酥的成年人
The only thing I don't know is what happened to you
我唯一不知道的是到底发生了什么
to make you this screwed up!
使得你有点神经质
And this is not the speech I had prepared.
这不是我原先准备的词
Wow, that was the sweetest thing that
这是别人对我的大喊大叫里
anybody has ever yelled at me before.
我听过我最甜蜜的
All right, go ahead, do it, you can propose.
好吧 开始吧 向我求婚吧
Forget it.
算了吧
Oh, Ryan! I'm not doing it.
瑞安 我不要
Ryan, but you said you wanted to propose.
瑞安 你刚才说你想求婚的
I already did.
我已经求过了
No! But I think you should try it again.
但我觉得你应该再试一次
No, it's done. That's it.
结束了 就这样
I'm not doing it again. Cate!
我不要再说一遍
Please just try it once.
求你了再试一次吧
Please? All right.
求你了 好吧
I'm ready.
我准备好了
One last time.
最后一次
Cate?
凯特
Yes?
我在
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes, I will.
是的 我愿意
Just give me the finger. Okay.
把手给我 好的
Hi. It's Cate.
你好 我是凯特
Leave me a message.
有事留言
Hi, Cate.
你好 凯特
Um, it's, uh, it's Nate Bazile from Westmonte,
我是...我是西蒙特中学的奈特·贝斯勒
and I need you to call me back
希望你方便的时候
when you can...
能给我回个电♥话♥
Hello? Uh, hi. Cate?
你好 你好 凯特
Cate... it's Nate Bazile,
凯特 我是奈特·贝斯勒
and, um... we kind of, uh, did it that time,
当初我们曾经有做过...
and I need to...
现在我想...
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Hey, she hung up.
她挂了电♥话♥
Who was that?
谁的电♥话♥
It was a wrong number.
他打错了
She's obviously not gonna call you back.
很明显她不会再打给你了
So y-you're just gonna give up?
你准备放弃了吗
No, I'm not giving up, I'm just, you know,
我不是放弃了 我只是
I'm chilling out.
缓和一下情绪
I think better that way.
这样比较好
Tell that to your fast-diminishing brain cells.
我看你大脑的细胞正在急速死亡
What are you...
你想要...
I'm just chillin' out.
我只是想冷静一下
I think better that way. Yeah, I know.
我觉得那样比较好 我知道
If you want to chill,
如果你想冷静一下
you do what normal teenagers do, okay?
就做正常青少年应该做的事 好吗
You text your friends,
发信息给你朋友
you post inappropriate pictures of yourself on MySpace,
在你的空间上发些不合时宜的照片
go watch YouTube.
去YouTube网站上看看
I don't want to watch YouTube.
我不想上YouTube
I hate YouTube.
我恨这个网站
See, this is exactly why I want to get emancipated.
这就是为什么我想要自立
That way, I'll never have
这样的话 我就再也不用依靠
to rely on incompetent grownups
没能力的成年人了
for anything ever again.
永远不用
But have you seen the one with that lion? Christian?
但是你看过那只叫克里斯蒂安的狮子的视频吗
It makes me cry every time.
我看一次 哭一次
Ugh! Dude! Man up.
老兄 男子气一点
You got to stop with this lion.
你可以消停会儿了
Two Australians purchased a lion cub
两个澳大利亚人在哈罗德百货商店
from Harrod's Department Store.
买♥♥了一只小狮子
They raised the cub like a puppy,
他们像养小狗一样把它养大
and eventually it got so big,
最后它越长越大
they set it free in Africa.
只能把它放生到非洲
They came back a year later,
一年以后他们回到那里
and it recognized them.
狮子竟然认出了他们
Dude, what is wrong with you?
老兄 你到底怎么了
How did he recognize them
过了这么长时间
after all that time?
它是怎么认出他们的
That's ridiculous. Yeah.
真是太不可思议了 是啊
All right.
好了
Let's... watch "Dramatic Look" again.
我们再看一次《戏剧装》吧
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表