剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
This is bad.
糟糕了
For you, for the show. For me.
对你 对节目 对我
Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.
糟透了遭透了糟透了
It's bad. We get it.
糟透了 我们知道了
My kids, they're monsters
我的孩子就算再调皮捣蛋
and they wouldn't pull a stunt like that.
也不会做出这样的蠢事
Should we go get Lux?
要接莱克丝吗
I gotta drop you guys off.
我送你们回去
No, she wants to stay.
不 她想留下
Just let her stay.
让她呆在这吧
Can't sleep either?
你也睡不着吗
Yeah.
是啊
No.
睡不着
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah? No?
好 还是不好
Maybe just no.
可能不太好
You saw the look on Cate's face.
你看到当我曝光凯特婚讯时
After I outed her.
她脸上的表情了
I know.
我知道
And I know you.
我了解你
I think in the past, when things got rough,
以前每次遇到困境的时候
you'd take off.
你都会选择逃避
That's your M.O., right? You bail?
这是你的一贯作风 你以此来保护自己
But I can't let you hide out
但我不能让你因为和凯特怄气
because you're mad at Cate.
就这么躲起来
What am I supposed to do?
那我能做什么
Well... I guess you gotta work things out with her.
你应该和她好好谈谈 解决这件事
You can stay tonight,
你今晚可以住下来
but first thing in the morning,
但明天起床第一件事
you gotta go.
就是去找她
Uh, I didn't expect to see you here,
我没想到会在这看见你
but, um, I did want to talk to you.
不过 我的确想和你好好谈谈
About last night. About what happened.
关于昨晚发生的事
Me too.
我也是
Yeah, I was up all night thinking about it.
我昨天一整夜都在想这件事
I just don't know how many more times
我不知道说了多少次
I can say that I'm trying.
我在努力
You know, I can only do what I think is right.
我只做自己认为是正确的事
I didn't out you on purpose.
我并不是故意出♥卖♥♥♥你
I didn't Xerox your letter.
不是我复印了你的信
I didn't stick it on your locker.
也不是我把它们贴在你的柜子上
That wasn't me.
这些都不是我做的
But last night you grabbed that Mic
但昨晚 你却故意那么说
on purpose and this is my career and Ryan's
这是我的事业 也是瑞安的
and I just don't know if...
我不知道是否
Don't know if what?
是否什么
Don't know what, Cate?
你不知道什么 凯特
I can't do this, Lux.
我做不到 莱克丝
I mean, not this way.
我是说 不是现在这样
This isn't working.
完全没有用
I don't know what else to say to you that I haven't already said.
我不知道还能再对你说些什么
Look, I know that you've been through a lot in your life,
我知道你经历了很多事
and I have a lot to learn about being with you.
跟你在一起 我还需要学习很多东西
But right now,
但现在
I don't know how to do this any better than I'm doing it.
我不知道怎么才能做得更好
You know, and even with all that,
即便这样
you still keep pushing me away.
你仍旧拒我于千里之外
You keep leaving.
你不停地逃开
I mean, it just feels like ever since you got here
感觉你来这以后
all you've done is leave.
你一直都在逃开
And if you don't want to be with me...
如果你不希望和我待在一起
You know, we can call Fern.
我们可以给法恩打电♥话♥
We can get Baze approved.
让贝斯通过审查
We can find you someone else. We will figure it out.
或者找其他人 我们会解决这个问题的
Because...
因为
I'm just... I'm not a perfect mom.
我 我不是个完美的妈妈
You know, this is my best and so
我已经尽全力了
at some point...
有些时候
you know, you're just gonna have to take it or leave it.
你要么接受它 要么就离开
It's up to you.
这由你决定
So, not only did you recently lie about having a kid,
你不仅撒谎说自己没有孩子
you've actually been lying about dating Ryan for years!
还一直在瞒着和瑞安约会的事
Ryan lied too, okay?
瑞安也撒谎了
Why is everyone just targeting me?
为什么大家都针对我
Easy target.
柿子捡软的捏
You're a girl in your 30s with issues.
你是一个三十多岁的问题女人
Oh, okay, so, um...
好吧
the official count so far is...
目前为止 根据官方统计
286 people who hate me.
286个人讨厌我
Four who feel only mild disdain.
4个人有一点点讨厌
But there is one person out there that loves us together.
只有一个人说喜欢我们在一起
Hmm, yeah, well, I don't count.
不算我的话
See, people, with lines like that, how could I resist?
听众们 这种话 我怎么能抗拒呢
And we are going to be right back
我们马上就回来
after a word from "Jimmy Dries" The Carpet Guy.
请欣赏来自吉米·德莱斯的《地毯先生》
You need a new carpet?
你要买♥♥新地毯了吗
Ugh, whatever, just buy one.
管他呢 买♥♥就是了
How bad is this?
有多糟
I mean, people are going crazy.
大家都疯了
Ugh, we've been on the receiving end all morning.
我们成了众矢之的了
No, I mean, you guys, the phones,
我是说 电♥话♥
They're ringing off the hook.
响个没停
And as long as people are calling in,
只要大家不停地打电♥话♥
it doesn't matter if they love you or love to hate you.
才不用管他们是喜欢你们还是讨厌你们呢
It's good.
很棒
You know, saw you and Lux talking outside.
我看见你和莱克丝在外面聊天
What happened?
怎么了
I gave her an ultimatum.
我给她下了最后通牒
If she doesn't come home,
如果她不回家
you can make that tally number 287.
讨厌我的人就变成287个了
I'll hate me, too.
我也会讨厌自己的
I know what it's like.
我知道那是什么感觉
To feel like the odd person out.
感觉自己格格不入
Like...
就像
you're the one that got picked last in gym or
在健身房♥里总是最后一个被选走
music stopped and you're the only one
或是当音乐停止时
that didn't get a chair.
你是唯一一个没抢到椅子的人
Or in your case, a parent.
或者现在这样 和父母很难相处
I was gonna ask her out.
我曾经想约她
Cate.
凯特
To the winter formal.
大学三年级的时候
Junior year.
我想约她去冬日舞会
For five days straight, every day in U.S. History,
连续五天 每一天
I'd try to get up the nerve.
我都试着鼓起勇气
And finally, right when I was about to ask,
最后 正当我准备开口时
Frankie Palladino beat me to it.
弗兰基·帕拉迪诺却抢先一步
Even gave her a rose, the whole shebang.
还送她玫瑰什么的
And then at the formal, he ditched her.
但是舞会那天 他却抛弃了她
She should've gone with you.
她应该和你一起去的
Ah, then she wouldn't have ended up with Baze that night.
是啊 这样那天她就不会和贝斯在一起了
Which means, there wouldn't have been a you.
也就是说 也不会有了你
Yeah. See?
嗯 看吧
Good things happen
有些时候 就算一切都搞砸了
in really messed-up ways sometimes.
还是会有好事发生
And... when Cate came here the other day,
而且 那天凯特来这里
she was trying to do a good thing.
本来是想帮你的
I know.
我知道
I know it wasn't her fault.
我知道这不是她的错
Actually, it was mine.
其实 都是我的错
If I hadn't done what I did...
如果不是我的所作所为
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表