剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
She will not take on anything
她不会做任何
that she doesn't feel that she will be good at.
她觉得不擅长的事情
You know, I remember when she and I
我记得当我第一次
first started together in radio, okay?
和她合作主持节目的时候
She was terrified.
她其实害怕极了
And yeah, she acted all, you know, confident and unfazed,
当然了 她装出一副泰然自若的样子
but underneath...
但是内心深处
underneath, she was a lot like you.
内心深处 她其实和你一样
Scared.
充满了恐惧
Didn't know what she got herself into.
完全不知道应该怎么办
Cate's not gonna be good at this overnight.
凯特不会马上变成一个称职的母亲
In fact, it's probably gonna take a while.
实际上 可能需要多一点时间
And you're right.
而且你说得没错
In her old life...
她的过去
she may not have had room for you.
也许你并不在其中
I mean, hell, she didn't have room for me.
甚至连我都没有
But she's making a room.
但是她正在努力为我们创造空间
Swear.
我保证
For both of us.
她的未来 你我都会参与其中
Come here a second.
过来一下
The, uh, work that we've been rushing to do on the house,
这是我们赶着做出来的
well, it wasn't just for the home inspection.
并不仅仅是为了家访
It was for you.
是为你而做的
Oh, my god.
天呐
Cate, well, she didn't want to tell you
凯特打算在她
until she knew she'd get approved.
通过认可之后再告诉你
So...
所以
She bought these for me?
这是她买♥♥给我的吗
Yeah, she did.
是的
She also went on your iPod, got all your favorite bands.
她还看了你的IPod 找你喜欢的乐团
I never had my own room before.
我第一次有了自己的房♥间
You like?
喜欢吗
I love.
太喜欢了
Everything will be written and made formal tomorrow.
所有的东西明天就会得到正式确认
But you've met the qualifications
但是你们已经取得了
as foster parents and will be granted
寄养父母的资格
temporary joint custody of Lux
并且可以暂时拥有莱克丝的监护权
There is one condition.
但是有一个条件
Cate, you will be Lux's primary caregiver.
凯特 你是莱克丝的主要监护人
Oh, what-what does that mean?
那是什么意思
What does that mean? Yeah.
什么意思
That means that Lux is only allowed to live at Cate's.
意思是莱克丝只可以和凯特住在一起
Now, maybe eventually
也许以后可以改变
that can change, but for now, after what I've seen,
但目前为止 就我的所见
it's my recommendation.
我认为这样比较好
Congratulations all of you.
恭喜你们
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不用谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye. Bye.
拜拜
It's gonna be great, okay?
一切都会好的
My room is amazing.
我的房♥间真是太棒了
Um... they, uh,
他们...
They provided the soundtrack of your conception.
当年我和你♥爸♥就是在他们的音乐伴奏下缔造了你
Sorry for putting that image in your head.
不好意思 让你联想到当时的画面
And I'm sorry for what I said on the radio.
我对我在广播里说的话感到抱歉
You know, I've had trouble
我一直对
committing to things my entire life.
承诺感到恐惧
But, Lux... I'm committed to you.
但是莱克丝 我向你承诺
Okay? No matter what I said on the stupid radio.
无论我在那个白♥痴♥广播里说过什么
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You deserve better than that.
我不该说出那种话
You know, I really like your name.
知道吗 我真的很喜欢你的名字
Who gave it to you?
谁给你取的
A nurse.
一个护士
Blonde-haired kid from two dark-haired parents.
黑发的父母生出金发的孩子
What are the chances, right?
机率不高 对吗
Means "Light."
意思是"光"
There's something I need to say before we start the show today.
节目开始前 我有些话想说
I didn't want to say anything before
之前我缄口不言
because I didn't want you to see me as a different person.
因为我不想让你们把我想象成一个不同的人
Or in a different light.
带着不同的光环
But maybe that's what's happened.
但也许事实就是这样
Things...
一切...
Things have been illuminated,
一切都被照亮 闪闪发光
and everything has changed.
一切都变了
I met my daughter.
我遇到了我的女儿
Lux.
莱克丝
I think there's a reason she's come back into my life.
我认为她回到我的生命中来是有原因的
Into our lives.
回到我们的生命中
Maybe it's-- I don't know-- maybe it's so she and I
可能... 我不知道 可能因为这样
and all the people that we love
她和我 还有所有我们爱的人
can grow up once and for all.
可以从此成熟长大
Together.
一起长大
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表