剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Ryan and I have been up since 5:00.
瑞安和我早上5点起床
And as usual, arguing since 6:00.
和往常一样 6点钟开始拌嘴
What are you doing? Will you marry me?
你这是干嘛 你愿意嫁给我吗
I deserve better than how you treated me
今天在凯特和琼斯面前
in front of Cate and Jones today.
你不应该那样对我
You want better, go find better.
既然这样 你去找对你更好的人
No one's stopping you.
没人拦你
What happened?
出什么事了
Bug left.
布格走了
That family wants me.
那家人要领养我了
They're three hours away.
他们家离这儿有3小时的路程
Sleeping with Baze again,
再次和贝斯上♥床♥
it was the biggest mistake of my life.
是我一生中最大的错误
When did you sleep with Baze again?
你什么时候又和贝斯上♥床♥了
It's over.
结束了
I need you to take Tasha, to live with us
我想要你接泰莎和我们一起生活
Lux, I can't.
莱克丝 我做不到
This is the only thing I'll ever ask you.
这将是我求你的唯一一件事
I'm sorry. Me, too.
对不起 我也是
I'm gonna chill at Baze's for a while.
我打算在贝斯家住几天冷静一下
Lux, I don't understand.
莱克丝 我不明白
Is this because of Tasha?
是因为泰莎吗
Look, I'm not trying to say anything profound.
我不是想说什么深奥的东西
Well, don't worry because no one
别担心 也没人指望
was accusing you of that.
你会说出什么深奥的话
I'm just saying that some eye contact is inherently jarring.
我是说 眼神交流有时会让人觉得不舒服
What do you mean? Like, in life
什么意思 你是指生活中的
or just in, just in bed?
还是专指在床上的时候的
I don't know. It just depends.
不知道 看情况吧
But, yeah. You know, sometimes,
但是有时候
in bed, when you're having sex,
在床上 当你准备做♥爱♥
or, um, doing other stuff
或者别的什么的时候
What, are you suddenly shy now?
你怎么突然间知道害羞了
I'm not shy.
我不是害羞
It's just awkward, you know.
只是有点难以启齿
When a guy is down there.
当你和男人在床上时
I mean, do you really want these two beady eyes
你真的希望他用瞪圆的双眼
staring up at you, begging for approval?
紧紧盯着你 等待你的回应吗
Oh, god. I'm just saying.
天呐 我只是想说
It's all about the angle.
仅仅是角度问题
Hey, if we don't work out,
如果我们俩最后没能在一起
you should hand out a manual
你应该出版一本
on the dos and don'ts of dating Cate Cassidy.
《和凯特·卡希蒂约会指南》
Yeah, I will.
嗯 如果我俩分开的话
You know, if we don't work out.
我会的
I can see the obituary now.
我大概可以知道你会怎么死了
Death by bike lock.
被车锁烦死
Can a lock hate you? Because this lock hates me.
你的锁会讨厌你吗 我的锁就很讨厌我
What's the code?
密♥码♥是什么
It's Baze's.
这是贝斯的
So, uh, you talk to Tasha?
你最近和泰莎有联♥系♥吗
Not much since we saw her.
从上次见到她之后就很少了
You still chilling at Baze's?
你还待在贝斯家吗
Well, I'm not back at Cate's, if that's what you mean.
是啊 我还不打算回凯特家
You want to go to Winter Formal tonight?
今晚的冬至舞会你想来吗
I'd rather eat paste.
我宁愿待在家里
Wait. Were you, like, asking me?
等一下 你刚刚是在约我吗
No.
不是
I don't know. Yeah.
我也不知道
Kind of.
算是吧
You know, as friends.
只是作为朋友
You're dateless?
你从什么时候开始起
The day of?
找不到约会对象了
Brynn found out I went on a date with you.
布琳发现我和你约会的事了
She wasn't happy.
她很生气
So
所以
I guess you could say you owe me one.
我觉得你欠我一个人情
Say yes.
答应我吧
It'll be bette than eating paste.
肯定会比在待在家好
I swear.
我保证
You all right?
你还好吗
A little tired.
有点累
You know, driving everyone you love out of your life,
把每个你爱的人 都赶出你的生活
it's pretty exhausting.
有点让人筋疲力尽
Have you, uh, talked to Lux?
你有和莱克丝聊过吗
Lately?
就最近
I tried calling her yesterday.
我昨天想给她打电♥话♥时
I think I could hear her rolling her eyes over the phone.
都可以感觉到她看到我号♥码时不爽的眼神
You know, I want to make things right with her,
我真的很想缓和跟她的关系
but the only way to do that is to talk to her
唯一的办法就是找她好好谈谈
and apparently, she's not interested.
但是很显然 她不太想和我聊
Well, you don't have to take no for an answer with her.
你其实不需要看她的脸色
Only with you.
但我得看你的脸色
Yeah.
是啊
We're back.
该我们了
Muon, tauon, neutrinos.
介子 陶子 种微子
Neutrinos.
是中微子
God, I'm never going to keep these particle names straight.
天呐 我看我永远都念不好这些粒子名称
Who came up with this stuff?
这种东西是谁想出来的
Really lonely guys that never talk to girls?
从没和女生说过话的剩男
It helps to use a mnemonic device.
可以用些小技巧来帮助记忆
Think of the muon particle as Baze,
介子就像贝斯
unstable and capable of pointless destruction.
是个极不安分的破坏分子
Hey, kiddo, I was thinking.
孩子 我在想
You, me, tonight-- indoor putt-putt.
咱俩今晚在家玩噗噗车吧
Uh, I-I can't.
恐怕不行
I'm... I'm, I'm sort of going to the Winter Formal.
我要去参加冬至舞会
What?
什么
With who?
和谁啊
With... Jones.
和 琼斯
Like, little dude quarterback Jones?
那个四分卫琼斯吗
What are you wearing?
你打算穿什么
Seriously?
不是吧
I don't know.
我不知道
One of those dresses Cate gave me?
某条凯特买♥♥给我的裙子行吗
Are these things dressy?
这些衣服够正式吗
It is called the "Formal."
冬至舞会得穿晚礼服才行
And you're going with the quarterback!
关键是你要和四分卫一起去
That's huge.
这可是件大事
Not really.
也不一定
In my experience, quarterbacks can be...
据我的经验 四分卫也可能
What's the word?
怎么说来着
Backstabbing, self-centered jerks.
是个卑鄙无♥耻♥ 目中无人的混♥蛋♥
I'm going to go upstairs,
我还是上楼
look through my fake closet and stress.
去我的破衣柜找找比较好
Seriously, what is your problem, dude?
说真的 怎么了 老兄
You're still upset that I slept with Cate?
你不会还在因为我和凯特睡过而不爽吧
You knew I liked her. In high school.
你知道我喜欢她 那是高中
How was I supposed to know that after all this time,
我怎么知道这么多年以后
you were serial-killer obsessed with her?
你还深深地迷恋着她
Obsessed with who?
迷恋谁
Cher.
雪儿
But not in a gay way.
不是像同性恋那种
Is there another way?
还有哪种喜欢啊
Is Lux around?
莱克丝在吗
Uh, I came by to say hi,
我路过这 来打个招呼
talk to her, and, you know,
想和她聊聊
badger her into liking me again.
缠着她让她原谅我
How is she?
她怎么样
Great.
很好
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表