剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Do you think she's better off?
你觉得她会过得更好吗
You know, holding out for someone else?
我是说 离开我们 和别人生活在一起
You mean someone
你所说的别人
who doesn't deny her existence on the radio?
是指不会在广播上否认她的存在的人吗
Lux and I, we've been friends since we were little--
我和莱克丝从小就是很要好的朋友了
since we were seven.
从我们七岁的时起
We met at Sunnyvale before I was placed.
我们在森尼维耳相识 那时我还没被送走
We used to get in trouble.
小时候我们常常惹上麻烦
Well, I used to get in trouble for everything--
不 是我老是为各种事情惹上麻烦
getting sick, crying; they'd punish me
比如生病 哭闹 他们会惩罚我
And Lux, she, uh--
而莱克丝 她
she collected change from under the couch in the lobby,
她收集大厅沙发下的零钱
and after, like, a month, she saved enough
在大概一个月之后 她存够了钱
to replace the Tabasco with V8.
把塔巴斯哥辣酱油换成了V8果蔬汁
It was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me...
这是别人为我做过的最好的事了
to this day.
直到今天都是
We were going to get emancipated and move in together.
我们原本打算申请自立 然后搬到一起住
Here.
就住在这儿
That was the plan.
这是我们原本的计划
That's my social worker, so...
那是我的社工 所以...
Uh, your engagement ring
对了 你的订婚戒指
Lux has it.
莱克丝拿着
I'm the one that took it.
是我偷走的
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
What I took... it was worse.
我从你身边带走的 对你的伤害更大
For the record, the answer's no, okay?
你之前那个问题 我的答案是否定的
Lux, she's been with a lot of really crappy people,
莱克丝 她真的和很多烂人一起生活过
people way worse than you.
那些人比你糟多了
And... even if there was some great person out there
而且 就算世上有好人
who really wanted her...
真的想要她...
you still have one thing they don't.
你仍然拥有一件他们没有的东西
You're her mom.
你是她的妈妈
To people like us?
对我们这样的人而言
That's... everything.
这就是 一切
What're you doing?
你在做什么
Repairing the damage.
善后
You know, it's actually pretty good that you're here,
你知道 事实上 你在这里正好
'cause, um, I need to say something.
因为 嗯 我有话要说
Lux has been through more
莱克丝经历了太多艰辛苦难
than either one of us realize,
超乎你我的想象
and if I don't find a way to get approved for custody of her,
而且如果我无法获得她的监护权
I literally will not be able to live with myself;
我真的不能原谅我自己
I'm just not going to turn her away twice, so if you want to walk away...
我不会抛下她两次 所以如果你想走开
I don't.
我不想
Cate, I mean it, I don't.
凯特 我是认真的 我不想
Like, I will do whatever you want.
比如 我会做任何你想要我做的事
I'll take her to school every day.
我每天都会送她去上学
She can stay at my place.
她可以住在我那儿
We can split time with her 50/50.
我们可以对半分配与她相处的时间
I don't, like, I don't want to be that guy who bails.
我不想 我不想成为那种置身事外的人
Not again.
再也不会了
I want to be a dad.
我想成为一个爸爸
And I want to do this with you.
而且我想和你共同完成这件事
I mean, not like with you,
我的意思不是说和你在一起
with you. I mean,
而是和你一起 我的意思是
I know you're with Ryan,
我知道你和瑞安在一起
and I definitely know how you feel about me.
而且我当然明白你对我的感觉
And whatever happened between us the other night,
而且不管那天晚上我们俩之间发生了什么
that was a mistake.
那只是个错误
And it shouldn't have happened.
一切真的不该发生
And I'm not gonna say anything to anyone,
我不会向任何人提起
and you shouldn't either.
而且你也不要提起
So what happened with us,
所以我们之间发生的事
that's in the past.
已经过去了
And the only thing that matters between us now is Lux.
而现在我们之间唯一重要的就是莱克丝
Hi.
你好
Oh, my God. Hi.
天哪 你们好
Sorry.
抱歉
We're so sorry to just show up like this.
我们很抱歉就这样出现在你面前
The front desk lady said that you'd be here.
前台小姐说你会在这儿
Right, but we just, we really need to talk to you
好吧 我们只是 我们真的需要
before you meet with the judge.
在你和法官见面之前和你谈谈
Boom, here's my paperwork.
瞧 这是我的书面材料
I's crossed, T's dotted-- it is all here.
所有的细节都弄好了 都在这了
Look, an ambush is not the way to win your child back.
听着 突袭不是挽回你们孩子的方式
Before you say anything else, you have got to hear me out.
在你做决定之前 你必须听我说完
Okay?
好吗
You go ahead.
你先说
Okay, so I'm not a soccer mom,
好吧 我不是一个无微不至的妈妈
Don't even know what it is.
甚至根本不知道那是什么东西
But, yeah, we're here.
但 是的 我们现在在这儿
And, okay, we're just not gonna go anywhere
而且 好吧 我们哪也不会去
until you approve us.
直到你认同我们为止
Cate, listen, I... No, you listen.
凯特 听着 我 不 你听着
I gave her up 16 years ago
16年前我放弃了她
because someone in your department promised me
是因为你的同僚对我承诺说
that there would be someone great to adopt her,
会有好心人领养她
and no one did.
结果没有
And if you would've left her
如果16年前你们可以让她
with us 16 years ago, I mean,
和我们生活在一起 我的意思是
how can you not leave her with us now?
你们现在为何不能让她跟我们一起生活呢
She has been in seven foster homes,
她已经呆过七个寄养家庭了
and she has hated every single one of them.
而她每个都讨厌
Are they really that much better than our homes?
那些家庭真的比我们好很多吗
Are we that much worse?
我们真的有那么糟吗
Because we can make room for her.
因为我们可以给她一个家
Get batteries, not fight on the lawn.
换电池 而不是在草坪上打架
Look, we-we don't have it all worked out yet, you know?
听着 我们只是还没有完全调整过来 你明白吧
We can give her the one thing
我们可以给她的东西
that no one else ever has:
其他任何人都无法给予
love.
那就是爱
I would love to recommend joint custody, but I can't.
我也想推荐你们共同监护 但是我不能
I just interviewed Lux.
我刚和莱克丝谈过了
What?
什么
She has requested to return to Sunnyvale Home for Girls.
她要求回到森尼维耳的"女孩之家"
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Excuse me.
借过
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
I-I-I just...
我 我只是
I...
我
I'm leaving.
我要走了
My boyfriend's waiting. I've got to go.
我男朋友在外面等我 我得走了
Where's that, back to, uh, Sunnyvale with Tasha?
去哪里 和泰莎一起回森尼维耳吗
I heard.
我听说了
Cate talked to her and Fern.
凯特去找过她还有法恩
Oh, come on, Lux. I know what you're doing.
我知道你想做什么 莱克丝
This is about more than just Tasha.
这不止是因为泰莎
This is you bailing on Cate
你打算在凯特抛弃你之前
before she can bail on you, right?
先放弃她 对吗
Look
听着
I've seen enough Dr. Phil to know that
我看过很多心理学的东西 所以我知道
everything that Cate yelled at Baze,
凯特对贝斯发火时说的那些话
she thinks about herself.
其实是在说她自己
She's the one who's in over her head.
遇到麻烦的是她
She's the one who doesn't want a kid.
不想要孩子的也是她
There isn't even room for me in her place.
这里甚至没办法空出一间房♥间给我
You think that there's room for me in her life?
难道你觉得她的生活里有我的一席之地吗
Here's the thing about Cate.
关于凯特你要知道一件事
She's is a perfectionist.
她是个完美主义者
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表