剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
And given what I've seen,
当我看到眼前这些时
you certainly are.
我知道你确实有能力了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Packing.
收拾行李
Baze is waiting for me outside.
贝斯在外面等我
Fern just approved this morning for 50/50 custody.
早上法恩同意你们共享监护权
What?
什么
And since I've been living with you for the past month...
鉴于过去1个月我都是跟你住的...
But when did you meet with Fern?
你们是什么时候和法恩见面的
This morning.
今天早上
I'm gonna chill at Baze's for a while.
我准备忍♥冻住贝斯家一阵
Lux, I don't understand.
莱克丝 我不明白
Is this because of Tasha?
是因为泰莎吗
It's because of you.
是因为你
You said that I could come to you for whatever I needed.
你说过我可以向你要任何我想要的东西
That you'd be there.
你都会支持我的
You weren't.
但是你却没有做到
Baze... he was.
贝斯 他做到了
So, you met with Fern and got the custody.
你和法恩见面了 还得到了监护权
Is this your way of getting back at me
你用这办法来惩罚我
for lying about you to Ryan?
骗了瑞安你的事
It was for Tasha.
这是为了泰莎
No, this is for you.
不 这是为了你
Don't act like this isn't what you wanted this whole time.
别装作好像这完全不是你想要的
To be with my kid?
和我的孩子在一起
Yeah, Cate, yeah, I did.
对 凯特 是的 我很想
I'm sorry.
对不起
Of course you want to be with Lux.
你当然想和莱克丝在一起
I do, too.
我也想
I'm getting what I deserve.
这是我咎由自取
You don't deserve this, Cate.
并不是这样的 凯特
Yeah, you screwed up with Ryan.
确实 你和瑞安闹翻了
But so did I.
但我也是
I mean, not with Ryan, with you.
我是说 不是和瑞安 而是和你
Things will...
一切都会...
they'll be okay.
都会好起来的
Nothing's permanent.
没有什么是永恒不变的
You know, maybe we could all use a little change.
也许大家都可能有所变化
I didn't want a change.
我不想要改变
I didn't want to lose him.
我不想失去他
I don't want to lose her.
我也不想失去她
Not now. I know.
起码不是现在 我知道
I know, and you won't.
我知道 你不会失去他们的
I didn't even get to say good-bye.
我甚至没和她说一声再见
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表