剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Man, Jersey Shore,
在泽西海岸
underneath the pier.
就在防波堤下
She had bangs up to here, and she had these huge...
她的刘海留到这儿 她还有巨大的
Ryan.
瑞安
So, school-- how, uh... how-how...
好吧 学校 怎么
how is that? Um...
怎么样
schooly?
校园生活
Oh. You mean once she finally got there?
你是说她好不容易到了以后吧
I only missed study hall and a part of sex ed.
我只是错过了早自习和一部分的性教育课
Who needs to know how to work condoms anyway?
谁不知道怎么用避孕套啊
Okay, um...
好吧
Uh, we got, uh, half and half here.
这里 各有一半
Uh, Canadian bacon and pepperoni.
加拿大熏肉和意大利香肠
I don't eat... meat.
我不吃肉
It's fine.
没关系
I'm not that hungry anyway.
我也不怎么饿
I'll just go get ready for bed.
我要去睡觉了
What did you do?
你做了什么
Me? Yeah.
我 对
Nothing.
什么都没干
She's been like that since I got home.
我一回家她就是这个样子
I mean, come on, I know that she's a teenager,
拜托 我知道她处在青春期
but is she supposed to hate me that fast?
但也不该这么快就恨我吧
You know, maybe you should talk to her.
也许你该和她谈谈
No, I think that falls under your job description.
不 我认为这是你该做的
Kind of like deciding
就像决定
whether I should read that statement, huh?
我是否该读那份声明一样
'Cause you pretty much left me hanging today.
因为你今天一直对我置之不理
What did you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
Well, if it's both of our careers on the line,
既然我俩同为电台主持
I think we should decide it together.
我想我们就该一起做决定
Kind of like we decided to take in Lux together?
就像我们一起决定接受莱克丝吗
Because last time I checked, that was your call.
因为上一次 就是你这么开口要求的
Okay. No, Cate, look,
很好 不 凯特
I'm not saying that I don't want to do it.
我不是说我不愿意这么做
I do.
我愿意
But you got to give me a second here to just
但是你该给我一点时间
you know, get used to everything.
去习惯这一切
You know, a lot... A lot has changed,
许多事情都变了
and it's just... it's fast.
而且变得太快了
Wait. Ryan, wait.
等等 瑞安 等一下
Are... are you leaving?
你要走了吗
Are you mad?
生气了
No, I just... I've got stuff
不 我只是... 我有些事
that I... you know, I-I got to do.
还得去忙
I've been spending so much time at your place,
在你这里我花费了太多的时间
getting your home ready for the inspection,and it...
帮你收拾屋子为检查做准备 还有
Ryan, Ryan.
瑞安 瑞安
You're right, okay?
你说得对 好吗
This whole mom thing--
做母亲的这件事
It just wasn't in the plan.
它只是太出乎意料了
I'm not good at it.
我并不擅长这个
Okay, so please, just don't leave me here alone.
好吗 所以求你了 不要留下我一个人
You're not alone, Cate.
你不是一个人 凯特
You got Lux.
你还有莱克丝
I'll call you later, babe.
宝贝儿 晚点给你打电♥话♥
You okay?
你还好吗
I, um...
我...
To take a cab to school tomorrow.
明天打车上学吧
I'm going to give you money.
我把钱留给你
Uh, yes, I'll give you money,
对 我把钱留给你
and we will work out this whole ride thing eventually.
这样谁载你上学的事情就解决了
Baze said he'd take me.
贝斯说他会送我去
Baze says a lot of things.
贝斯说过的事儿太多了
Where's my ring?
我的戒指哪去了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Where's my engagement ring?
我的订婚戒指哪去了
What?
什么
It was right here, and now...
它原来就在这 可是现在...
Where is my ring?
我的戒指哪去了
Oh, God.
天啊
My engagement ring.
我的订婚戒指
I... I... I left it right here,
我 我就把它放在这儿了
and now it's gone.
可是它不见了
Okay, Gavin. Give it back.
好了 加文 还给我
What? Give what back?
什么 把什么还给你
Seriously, I don't have time for this.
我说真的 我没有时间和你闹
The meter's running, and I can't miss school again.
计费器还在开着 我也不能再逃学了
Just give me the ring.
把戒指给我
What... what ring?
什么 什么戒指
What's wrong?
出什么事儿了
He freaking stole it!
他居然把戒指偷走了
Cate's ring.
凯特的戒指
Screw you. I didn't take your damn ring.
去你的吧 我才没拿你的烂东西
Oh, really? Because I saw you with it,
真的吗 我当时看到你拿着它
and now it's gone.
现在它不见了
He didn't take your ring.
他没拿你的戒指
Don't defend him.
别帮他说话
That 401 crap?
什么养老计划
We all heard it.
我们都听到了
Lux, get over yourself.
莱克丝 你还是算了吧
You come back here with your new Nob Hill,
你在诺布山住了几天
white picket fence life.
过着白色栅栏内的大小姐生活
You think any of us need your mom's tacky crap?
你以为我们都需要你妈妈的烂东西吗
If he said he didn't take it, he didn't take it.
如果他说他没拿 他就是没有
If he didn't, then who did?
如果不是他 那还会是谁
Look, you got a shot at a new life.
听着 你有了新的生活
We all get it.
我们都理解你
But coming over here yelling at us-- at Gavin--
但是来到这对我们大喊大叫 对加文
like we did something wrong...
好像我们做错了什么事情
He did do something wrong!
他就是做错了事情
And what if Cate finds out?
如果凯特发现了怎么办
So what, Lux?
那又怎么样 莱克丝
What, she's your mom now, and that trumps everything?
她现在是你妈妈 那就比什么都重要吗
Up until a few days ago, we were family.
几天以前 我们才是一家人
And not because anyone had to force us to take you in.
这不是因为有人强迫我们接受你
We wanted you because we wanted you.
我们接受你就是因为我们想和你一起
I'm sorry, you guys.
对不起 伙计们
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么
Are you coming? You want a ride?
一起走吗 要不要和我一起搭个便车
I'm not going to school today.
我今天不去上学
I've got my hearing, remember?
我要去听证会 还记得吗
Besides if I was the last person
而且 此时此刻
I'd want anything from right now, is you.
我最不需要的人 就是你
Just making sure you didn't swallow your own tongue.
只不过是想确认一下你没吞掉自己的舌头
Huh? Where were you this morning?
你今天早上去哪了
Sanjeev and I are developing quite a rapport.
桑吉夫和我在一起过得很开心
I tried to stay up after work so I wouldn't oversleep,
我当时想熬夜工作 这样就不会睡过头
and I fell asleep on the bar.
结果我在酒吧睡着了
Let me make it up to you.
让我来补偿你吧
You want to drive?
想不想开车
No, I don't have my license.
不 我还没拿到驾照
Yeah, well, the sooner you learn how to drive,
好吧 你早点学会开车
the sooner I won't have to drive you.
我就可以早点不用送你上学了
I haven't even taken driver's ed yet.
我还没上过驾驶课呢
That's what makes it so fun.
这样才好玩
Get in here. Come on.
上来 快点
You know, you can get a ticket for going under
你知道 行车速度低于限制速度
the speed limit, too, right?
也是会吃罚单的 对吧
I was going slow?
我开的太慢了吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表