剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
And there's a guy that can marry us in the morning.
早上有证婚人能为我们证婚
On the beach, if it's not pouring.
如果雨停了 我们在沙滩上举♥行♥婚礼
In Denny's, if it is.
如果雨还下着 就在丹尼快餐店里
I marry you and get Moons Over My Hammy?
我既能娶你又能吃上火腿蛋汉堡[丹尼快餐店招牌食品]
That's awesome.
太酷了
I can't believe we're doing this.
真不敢相信我们要私奔了
Who do you think is gonna be more upset?
你觉得谁会更抓狂
Abby or your mom?
艾比还是你妈妈
I don't want to think about either of them,
我不想提她们俩
especially Abby.
尤其是艾比
I just want to think about us.
我的脑子里只有我们俩
And Lux!
还有莱克丝
We need to go get her from Baze's.
我们得去贝斯那儿接她
She can sleep in the car. Okay.
她能在车里睡觉 好
Uh... you go.
你去接她吧
Before the rain gets any worse.
趁着雨还没下大
I will finish packing and load up.
我负责整理东西 把它们装上车
I love when you talk dirty.
我喜欢你跟人争辩时的样子
The bathroom's that way.
洗手间朝里走
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Um... I'm sorry.
不好意思
I, um...
我
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Calling Cate to come pick me up.
我要打电♥话♥给凯特 让她来接我
Why, because I was kissing another girl?
为什么 因为我亲了其他女孩子吗
You said that you liked me.
你说过你喜欢我
That you couldn't walk away from me, remember?
你无法忘记我 记得吗
Yeah.
我记得
But it's not like I'm gonna stand around forever either.
但这并不表示 我会永远驻足不前
So you're gonna try and make me jealous instead?
所以你就想让我吃吃醋试试
I'm not trying to make you anything.
我没有这个意思
Look, you've made it clear. We're not dating.
你说的很清楚 我们不是男女朋友
And it's not like we're going to Winter Formal later
而且这又不是 我在我们要一起参加冬至舞会之前
and I just slept with someone else.
刚刚和别人上了床
Oh, so that's what this was.
原来是因为这个啊
Payback.
以牙还牙
No.
我没有
But you can't have it both ways.
但你不可能鱼和熊掌兼得
I'm not trying to.
我不想兼得
Then why are you so upset?
那你为什么这么生气
Just leave me alone, okay!
让我一个人静一静 行不行
That's your Ten at 10:00:
现在是十点档的
ten minutes of nonstop news and weather.
《整点新闻》及气象信息
And there is still much more to come... This isn't good.
大雨还将持续 真糟糕
Uh, no kidding.
可不是
We got no business in the bar because of the storm.
暴风雨一来 什么生意都没有了
And now my roof is leaking.
现在屋顶也漏水了
No, no, I meant Abby.
不 不 我说的是艾比
Moving in here?
她要搬过来住吗
Do you know that she deleted my
你知道吗 她把我从ESPN台录下来的
Lakers-Trailblazers series off ESPN Classics
湖人对开拓者的比赛删了
to make room for some Jersey Shore Marathon.
来录什么 新泽西沿海马拉松赛
Wait, what?! Yeah.
等等 什么 真的
Oh, come on, you guys.
伙计们 没什么大不了的
She's not moving in. She's staying over.
她不会搬来住 她只是在这里过夜
I've had girlfriends stay over before.
我以前也有女朋友也在这儿过夜啊
Remember Tracy?
记得特雷西吗
Hmm? Yeah.
当然
See, Tracy was cool.
特雷西多好啊
Tracy brought bagels.
她会带面包圈来
Took her toothbrush with her when she left in the morning.
早上她走的时候 还会记得把牙刷带走
Tracy didn't diagnose me with ADD,
特雷西不会说我得了多动症
and set up a meditation corner in the game room.
也不会在游戏房♥里 为我设一个冥想角落
I'm gonna go grab the ladder.
我去拿梯子
Abby is not that bad.
艾比没那么糟糕啊
Uh... A root canal's not that bad.
牙龈治疗没那么糟糕
A Matthew McConaughey movie is not that bad.
马修·麦康纳的电影没那么糟糕
World hunger is not that bad.
全球粮食短缺也没那么糟糕
You're dating Cate's sister.
你在和凯特的妹妹约会
That's bad.
那很糟糕
Babe.
宝贝
I just changed my relationship status,
我刚刚更新了我的感情状况
but you have to accept it on yours.
你得在你的页面上确认一下
God, it's so crazy out there.
天呐 外面实在是太恐怖了
Streets are totally flooded.
街道都被淹了
I had to park like four blocks away.
我得把车停在四个街区外
Where's Lux?
莱克丝在哪儿
Hi to you, too.
你好
She's at a party at Jones's.
她在琼斯家参加派对
Well, do you know where he lives?
你知道他住在哪儿吗
I gotta go pick her up.
我要把她接走
Ryan and I-- we're just... we're heading out of town.
瑞安和我 我们要出城
Now?
现在吗
In this weather?
这种天气出门
For what?
为什么
For none of your business.
不关你的事
I just want to get Lux and get out of here.
我只想接到莱克丝 离开这里
Uh... that's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Oh, my god! The roads are now closed.
我的天呐 道路已经全线封闭
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Okay, I need the streets right now.
我需要立刻上路
Ryan and I-- we're heading out of town.
瑞安和我 我们要出城
So, no... What?
不 怎么了
Cate, what-what are you and Ryan gonna do that's so damn important?
凯特 你和瑞安到底有什么大事 非得现在去
We're eloping.
我们要私奔
What?
什么
Cate, you can't.
凯特 那可不行
Look outside.
你看看外面
We're stuck.
我们都被困在这儿了
Man, it's total darkness out there.
天啊 外面黑灯瞎火的
The whole city is black.
整座城市都漆黑一片
This cannot be happening.
这样可不行
I can't be stuck here.
我不能被困在这儿
Well, I hope Lux is okay.
希望莱克丝没事儿
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
No service.
没信♥号♥♥
Oh, my God, this is great. This is... this...
哦 天啊 真行啊 这...这实在...
Fortunately, I have provisions.
还好 我提前做了准备
Fauxnut anyone?
谁要仿甜圈
What?
什么
It's a fake donut.
那是仿造的甜甜圈
I cannot believe this.
我真不敢相信
I should be writing my vows,
我现在应该在写誓词的
not stuck here with you idiots
而不是和你们这些神经病
and your fauxnuts.
和仿甜圈待在一起
Just so you know, this is all your fault.
你得知道 这都是你的错
What-what, mine? Mine?
什 什么 是我的错 我的错
Like I did some sort of rain dance
好像是我在跳某种祈雨舞
to prevent you from getting married?
好阻止你去结婚吗
You were gonna elope without me.
你俩准备闪婚 却不告诉我
I would never exclude you from my wedding.
我结婚的时候 肯定不会不让你参加
I'm sure Baze wouldn't either.
我相信贝斯也不会
I think I hear another leak.
我想我又听见什么地方漏了
We should look for it. Yeah. Downstairs. Now.
我们得去找找 下楼去看看 现在
Sorry you had to come pick me up.
麻烦你了 大老远去接我
No, no, it's, uh... glad you called.
没事 很高兴你打给我
We're lucky Jones lives close to the station.
还好 琼斯家离电台不远
We never would have made it back to Cate's.
我们肯定回不了凯特家了
No, we can just...
算了 我们还是
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表