剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Look, I need to talk to you about something, okay?
听着 我要和你谈些事情
Uh, can I call you right back?
我回头再打给你 行吗
Yeah, but just hurry.
可以 最好快点
Oh, Ms. Merman, hi!
你好 莫尔曼女士
Oh, my God, it's been forever.
天啊 我都记不清多久没见过你了
I was actually, um, just coming into the main office to talk to you.
我刚好准备去办公室找你谈谈呢
Oh, I'm Cate Cassidy, Class of '94. Valedictorian.
我是凯特·卡希蒂 94届的毕业生代表
Oh, Abby's sister.
艾比的姐姐
Or that.
正是
Yeah, I'm actually here to enroll a new student to start tomorrow
事实上 我是来给一个新生报名的
Well, sure. Come on.
好的 走吧
Oh, great.
太好了
Uh, stare much?
你看够了没有
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm looking for Nate Bazile.
我是来找奈特·贝斯勒的
He's not here. He's out doing laundry.
他不在 他出去洗衣服了
That wasn't a euphemism.
这不是在婉拒你
I didn't get your name.
我都不知道你叫什么
I didn't give it to you.
我又没告诉过你
My parents said that I shouldn't speak to strangers.
我父母告诫我 不要和陌生人说话
Can you let him know I came by?
你能转告他我来过吗
Sure.
当然可以
You got a name?
请问您尊姓大名
I'm his father.
我是他父亲
What do you eat over there in that loft of yours?
你天天在你的窝里都吃些什么
It seems every time you come over,
你每次回来
you've been starving for days.
都像饿了好几天一样
I store it up, like a food camel.
我和骆驼一样 把食物都储存起来
Oh, I hear your dad.
我听见你♥爸♥爸的脚步声
You know what?
你知道吗
I got to go.
我得走了
What? Thank you.
什么 谢了 妈妈
Oh, well, here. Wait...
好吧 慢点
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
You leaving? So soon?
你就要走了吗
Yeah, the bar.
是啊 我得去看着酒吧
I got to... I got to work tonight, so...
今晚还得营业呢
Nothing you want to mention first?
你是不是忘了说什么事
The rent for the bar.
酒吧的租金吗
Okay.
好吧
Dad, I know I'm late this month,
爸爸 我知道这个月的租金还没交
but I will get you the money...
但是我会很快凑齐的
I was talking about your daughter.
我说的是你的女儿
What?
什么
Tell your mother, Nate,
告诉你妈妈吧 奈特
about the girl you got pregnant in high school.
关于那个高中时期被你搞大肚子的女生
I'm still a little fuzzy.
我还是有些不清楚
My secretary didn't quite get all the details
我的秘书没有详细地
of what was said on the radio this morning.
记下今天早上广播中所说的
Okay, you got to understand, I was gonna tell you...
我想你们明白的 我正打算告诉你们
You have a daughter?
你有个女儿
Yeah.
是的
We have a granddaughter?
我们有个孙女
Do we know the mother?
我们见过她妈妈吗
Cate. Cate Cassidy.
是凯特 凯特·卡希蒂
How did that happen?
这种事是怎么发生的
Well, you know, the-the normal way.
就是那样 通常那种方式
And, uh...
然后呢
you just found out about this?
你才发现你有个女儿吗
Lux-- she just showed up at my doorstep last week.
莱克丝上个星期突然出现在我门口
That-That's her name-- Lux.
她叫莱克丝
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight.
等等 让我理下头绪
You never knew that Cate was pregnant?
你一直不知道凯特怀孕了
Uh... no.
是的
No, she never told me.
是的 她从没和我提过
But hey, you guys always said you wanted grandkids,
但是你们不是一直说想要个孙儿吗
so there's that.
我就给你们生了一个
You think this is funny, huh?
你认为这很有趣吗
You can't handle paying rent.
你连房♥租都付不起
How are you going to handle having a kid?
怎么养得起一个小孩
Okay.
好吧
Like everybody else does-- I'll figure it out.
如其他人一样 我会想办法解决的
I need to meet these people-- Lux, Cate--
我得见见她们 莱克丝和凯特
find out what's really going on.
看看到底怎么回事
We'll have dinner tomorrow night.
我们明天晚上吃顿饭吧
Oh, that's not a good idea at all.
我想这不是个好主意
You pull a stunt like this,
事已至此
you lose the privilege of having an opinion.
你已经丧失了发言权
If we' gonna bail you out,
如果我们要帮你
I need to know how deep the mess is.
我们得知道情况到底有多糟糕
I never asked you to bail me out.
我又没要求你帮我
You're not asking me to pay your rent,
你也没要求我帮你交房♥租
either, but I'm doing it.
但我也帮你交了
Would you give me a break?
你能让我喘口气吗
It is a brand-new business.
这是个新兴行业
I'm just starting it up.
我才刚起步
You take the building I give you,
你需要房♥子 我就给了你一栋
and you turn it into a bar?
而你却用来开酒吧
I like it.
我喜欢开酒吧
Here's a fact.
现在的情况是
You act like a kid,
既然你表现得像个小孩
we'll treat you like one.
我们也把你当小孩对待
So come to dinner,
要不一起吃晚饭
or I'll take back the bar.
要不收回你的酒吧
Your choice.
你看着办吧
I don't get it.
我不明白
How could you just transfer me to Westmonte just like that?
你怎么能就这样把我转到西蒙特中学呢
How? Um, well, because it's my alma mater.
怎么 那是我的母校
I have connections, so...
我走了后门 所以...
We also live in the district.
而且我们也住在这个区
I meant, without even asking me.
我是说 你都没问过我
Okay, look, I know that it's scary
好吧 我知道 新学校
to think of a new school and new friends...
新朋友 听起来是会让你有些恐惧
I don't care about new friends.
我才不管什么新朋友呢
I care about Natasha.
我在乎的是娜塔莎
I know you do,
我知道
but there really was not much of a choice.
但我们别无选择
I promise you, I am just looking out for your best interests.
我真的是为你好
My best interests are to be with Natasha.
让我和娜塔莎一起才是为我好
I'm the only reason she even goes to school.
因为我 她才去上学的
It's the only time I get to see her, now that
这是我唯一能见她的机会 可现在
she's at Sunnyvale and I'm across town.
她在森尼维耳 我却在城市的另一端
I know.
我明白
I know. See? That--
我真的明白 看
That is why I got you this.
所以我给你买♥♥了这个
Now, the two of you, you guys can keep in touch.
这样 你们俩就能保持联♥系♥了
Not really.
才不是
She used to have Gavin's cell,
她曾经用加文的手♥机♥
but now she has to use the payphone at Sunnyvale if she wants to talk.
但现在在森尼维耳她只能用付费电♥话♥
Okay, well, then, it's...
好吧 这个
It's not just for Natasha.
其实不只是为了娜塔莎
It's for us, too.
也是为了我们
That way, we can, you know, text during the day,
这样 白天我们就能发短♥信♥联♥系♥了
and I've already programmed my number in here and Ryan's.
我已经把我和瑞安的号♥码存进去了
Baze's.
还有贝斯的
I'll be in the attic. But thanks.
我先上阁楼了 谢谢
God, high school.
天啊 高中
It's like your whole life is ahead of you.
好像整个人生都浮现在眼前
And there's the band room.
这儿是乐队排练室
My classroom's right past that.
我的教室就在那边
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表