剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I just need... The Ryan problem would be easier to deal with.
我只是要 瑞安的问题更容易解决
The man admitted that he still dreams about your feet.
这男人承认 还会梦到你的脚
Barely.
偶尔
Whatever. It means he still feels something.
不管 这说明他对你还无法忘情
It doesn't mean he wants me back.
这并不代表他希望我回到他身边
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
我还能做什么
I practically begged him at that stupid contest not to do this.
在那愚蠢的比赛上 我几乎是求他别和我分手
I made it completely obvious at the dumb Expo
在那次无趣的展览会上
that want to be with him.
我已明确表示想和他在一起
Ryan doesn't want to get back together with me
瑞安根本不想与我重修旧好
unless I change, but look at me.
除非我改头换面 但是看看我
Look at my life. Here I am,
看看我的生活 这就是我
trying to get my daughter's boyfriend named Bug a job.
试着为我女儿的男朋友布格找份工作
How much more can I change?
我还能怎么改
Yeah, about that.
好了 关于这件事
Should I tell you now or later
我该现在说呢 还是晚点再说
that the job thing is not going to happen?
工作的事肯定没戏
Listen to me, Alice. I will do anything.
爱丽丝 听着 你让我做什么都行
I cannot let her down again.
我不能再让她失望了
Cate, I'm sorry.
凯特 我很抱歉
What happened to
不是说
"It's yours if you want it"?
"只要你愿意 这工作就是你的吗"
I know and I feel terrible.
我知道 我真的抱歉
It's okay. You tried.
没关系 你已经努力了
I'm sorry if I got your hopes up.
如果我让你失望了 很抱歉
If you got his hopes up?
如果你让他失望了
You said to trust you, that the job was his.
你让我们相信你 这工作非他莫属
Lux, I am sorry.
莱克丝 对不起
I'm the one who's sorry.
该说对不起的是我
For being stupid enough
竟然笨到
to believe you'd actually come through.
相信你能够搞定这事
Hey. You wanted to talk to me?
嗨 你想和我聊聊
Abby, yeah.
艾比 没错
Yeah, thanks for coming down.
谢谢你专程过来
I, uh, I got deliveries. Jamie's gone.
我要收♥货♥ 杰米又不在
I couldn't leave.
实在走不开
But I want to talk to you...
我想和你谈谈
um, about Lux.
莱克丝的事
Oh, yeah. I just heard. Cate told me.
我听说了 凯特告诉我了
What?
什么
Wait, you didn't talk to Cate about us, did you?
等下 你没告诉凯特我们的事吧
Are you crazy?
你疯了吧
She'd inflict worse damage than a shark attack.
她要是知道 简直比鲨鱼还可怕
No, she left me a message about the whole...
我可没说 是她留言告诉我
custody evaluation.
监护人评估的事
Speaking of which, uh...
说到这件事
I want to talk about that.
我正想和你谈谈
You wanna...? Ooh, um, yeah.
你要不要... 好呀
A vodka martini, extra dirty, extra olives. That'd be great.
伏特加马丁尼 浓一点 多加点橄榄 好极了
Um, I meant "Sit."
我是说坐下
Take it from me.
听我说
This evaluation isn't going to be easy.
这个评估没那么简单
Social workers are a tough bunch.
社工都很难对付
They're bitter parakeet-owning feministas.
得理不饶人 还有女权主义倾向
And if you and Lux are having trouble, she'll know.
只要你和莱克丝之间有麻烦 她肯定知道
I picked her up from a police station.
我刚从警♥察♥局把她接回来的
I think that "Troubles" is putting it mildly.
事情可不是"麻烦"这么简单
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
如果这能让你好受点的话
Cate's not having any luck, either.
凯特的运气也不怎么样
She just tried to hire Bug to make Lux happy,
她刚想雇布格 来讨莱克丝的欢心
and it just blew up in her face.
结果弄巧成拙
I want to hire Bug
我想雇布格
You want to hire Bug?
你想雇布格
Sure. The bar's getting busy.
当然 酒吧生意越来越好
I've been short-handed.
我正缺人手
It'd be a favor to me.
他来这正好能帮我
I mean, it's late hours and it's hard work,
这工作得上夜班 而且很辛苦
but if you're up for it...
但你愿意的话
Hell, yeah, I'll take the job.
当然 我接受这份工作
When do I start?
什么时候开始上班呢
How about now?
现在怎么样
Uh, grab some limes out of the storeroom.
去储藏室拿点酸橙来
It's downstairs. You'll find it.
在楼下 你下去就看到了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
He's a good kid. Really?
他是个好孩子 真的吗
'Cause yesterday, you called him a delinquent parasite.
昨天 你还说他不务正业 好吃懒做呢
Okay, look.
好吧
You and I didn't get off on the right foot
在父女关系这件事上
with this whole parenting thing.
我和你虽然没能开个好头
But if Bug is important to you,
但如果布格对你很重要
then he's important to me.
那他对我也很重要
What's the catch?
你有什么阴谋
No catch.
没有
But in order for this to work with me and Bug,
不过为了让我和布格 能够消除隔阂
it's got to work between you and me.
得先把咱俩的问题解决
You got to play by the rules.
你必须守规矩一点
So no sleeping at Bug's, no sneaking out.
不许在布格那过夜 不许偷偷溜出去
So that when we meet with Fern,
这样我们去见法恩的时候
she won't be able to ding us on anything.
她就没啥好啰嗦的了
We'll be cool, right?
我们没问题的 对吧
Yeah.
对
We're cool.
我们没问题
Bug. When you're done here,
布格 你这儿完事后
can you refill the soda canisters?
能去把苏打桶装满吗
I did it already.
已经搞定了
That's great. You can start tidying up the bar supplies.
太棒了 你可以去收拾一下吧台
Already done.
收拾过了
Wow. You overachieve much?
哇 你比我想象的能干多了
I just want to do a good job, you know?
我只想好好工作
I just really appreciate this chance, Baze.
真的很感谢你给我这个机会 贝斯
So, thanks.
谢谢你
Oh, crap.
糟了
Abby.
艾比
I forgot that you were here.
我忘了你还在这
That's okay. I was just waiting to talk.
没关系 我正等着和你聊天呢
Although, you know,
不过
it would be fun to go someplace and not talk.
找个地方 不聊天也不错
Ah. Believe me, I would love to,
相信我 我很愿意去
multiple times,
去几次都没问题
but I can't.
但我不能
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
This... fling, or whatever it is.
这样一时放纵什么的
Because I'm not being a good example for Lux.
我没有为莱克丝树立一个好的榜样
So I can't see you anymore, Abby.
所以我不能再见你了 艾比
Are you okay?
你还好吧
No!
不好
No. You are such a great guy
你是个好男人
that you're making my ovaries hurt.
你这么说 我的卵巢都难受起来了
Hello?
喂
I need your help as a therapist.
我需要你这个临床医师的帮助
Narcissistic borderline personality disorder.
自恋型边缘人格障碍
That's what you have.
这是你的病症
I meant with Lux.
我是说莱克丝的事儿
She won't listen to a word I say because of this Tasha thing.
因为泰莎的事 她都不愿意听我说话
I thought it was a Bug thing.
我以为是因为布格
Yeah, whatever. I'm on a roll.
随便啦 反正我霉运不断
I mean, do you think you can help me?
你觉得你能帮我吗
Because I got to fix things by Monday.
因为我要在周一之前搞定这些事
Whatever you need.
尽管说吧
Oh, great.
好极了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表