剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
We have all the thin mints we need, but thank you.
我们的薄荷糕够吃了 谢谢
Is that the bud guy? It's a girl scout.
是那个老兄吗 是女童子军
Samoas-- give me two boxes.
我要两盒萨摩亚饼干
Get trefoils. Love those.
我要三叶草饼干 爱死它了
Actually, I'm... i'm looking for Nathaniel "Ba-zile."
实际上 我要找奈特尼尔·巴斯勒
"Baze-zile." Yeah, that's me.
贝斯勒 我就是
No, wait.
不 等等
You're Nathaniel... Bazile?
你是奈特尼尔·贝斯勒
Are you sure?
真的吗
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
真的 我就是
You live in a bar. No, I live above a bar.
你住在酒吧里 不 我住在楼上
What can I, um...?
我能...
You want to take my cookie order or what?
你想要我的饼干订单还是什么事
No. I... I'm not a Girl Scout.
不用 我...我不是个女童子军
I'm... kind of... comprised
我... 从某种角度上来说
of half your gene pool.
有你一半的基因
I'm your daughter.
我是你的女儿
That's...
这...
Wait, you're my what?
等一下 你是我的谁
Your daughter.
你女儿
Dude, it is not a Girl Scout.
伙计 这不是个女童子军
It's a girl.
只是个女孩子
Okay, one more time for the cheap seats.
好了 再次重申
You and someone had a kid.
你和某人生了个孩子
You gave up that kid.
你们不要她了
I am that kid.
我就是那孩子
And now I'm applying for emancipation.
现在我在申请自立
Okay, from...from the people who adopted you?
明白了 从领养你的人那里吗
From foster care.
从寄养机构
Yes.
没错
Dude, keep up.
伙计 继续说
Okay, so I was putting together
综上所述 我为了听证会找来这些文件
the paperwork for my hearing, and it turns out
发现你们当时没有签字
that no one ever signed a permanent release of rights.
放弃我的永久抚养权
Here.
这儿
And my caseworker was going to take forever
我的办案员效率极低
to get it signed, so when I saw your name
一直没能得到你们的签字 所以我看到文件上
and address on the top of the file, I just...
你的名字还有地址 所以就...
kind of...
来了...
Okay, basically, until you sign that piece of paper,
简单说 在你签字前
you're still legally... my dad.
你还是我法律上的父亲
Hey!
嗨
Oh, Nate, oh, my God, I got to pee so badly.
奈特 天哪 我得先去下厕所
Also, uh, we're having dinner at my parents' tonight.
还有 今天我们要去我父母那儿吃晚饭
It's potluck, so we need to figure out what to bring.
是个简单的聚餐 我们得带点儿食物去
Mommy?
是我妈吗
Okay, okay, you got to get out of here.
好了好了 你得走了
We'll talk about this later. Let go of me!
我们晚点儿再说 放开我
Listen, Nate,
听着 奈特
Baze, whatever you go by--
贝斯 不管你怎么想
I don't want to be here as much as you don't want
我像你一样一点儿都不想
to have me here, but my emancipation hearing
自己出现在这里 但是我的自立听证会
is the day after tomorrow.
就在后天
If I don't get these signatures, both signatures,
如果我没有拿到签名 你们两个的签名
then I'm going to have to spend another two years
那个讨厌的寄养机构
being bounced around crappy foster care.
就会再控制我两年 被他们推来推去
With Scope-drinking moms,
和酗酒的母亲
and creepy dads who try to hit on me,
以及想泡我的恶心的父亲待在一起
which, to be blunt, blows.
老实说 太糟糕了
So if you could just sign this.
所以如果你可以签个字的话
Thank you.
我会很感谢你的
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, here.
这里
And rifle through the memory banks
要去找那个当年
of teenage girls you impregnated.
被你搞大了肚子的女生
That'd be great.
估计感觉一定会很棒
Okay. Great.
好了 很好
Um, hey, Cate Cassidy, that's your mom.
凯特·卡希蒂是你的母亲
Cate with a "C," okay? Are you good?
"C"开头的那个凯特 可以了吧
Are we good? Are you cool?
就这样 没别的问题了吧
Wait, Cate Cassidy? That's my mom?
等等 凯特·卡希蒂 是我妈
Yes.
没错
What, frfrom high school? Yes.
什么 我们高中那个 是的
Who's Cate Cassidy?
凯特·卡希蒂是谁啊
Cate Cassidy-- the one on the radio from K-100?
那个K-100电台的那个凯特·卡希蒂
Class of '94 Cate Cassidy?
94届的那个凯特·卡希蒂
Yeah. Cate Cassidy was pregnant in high school?
是的 凯特·卡希蒂在高中的时候怀孕过
Yes. Wait, your names are Nate and Cate?
是啊 哈 老爸叫奈特 老妈叫凯特
Yeah. Cate Cassidy never
是的 凯特·卡希蒂绝对
would have slept with you.
不会和你上♥床♥的
She was number one in the class.
她一直是班里的第一名
She had a perfect 4.0.
她GPA一直满分
You seem to know a lot about this girl.
你看来很了解她嘛
She despised you. You're gross. She hated you.
她鄙视你 觉得你恶心 她讨厌你啊
Did you roofie her?
你给她下药了吧
No, I didn't roofie her.
我才没下药呢
Wh-Wh-Who roofies people?
谁...谁...谁下药啦
She wasn't even your type.
她根本就不是你的菜
If she was anyone's type...
不然她就是谁都喜欢
Aw, who, Math? Was she your type?
那是谁啊 马斯 她是你的菜?
Because you were 300 pounds in high school.
你高中那时可有300磅重呢
Your type was anyone
你喜欢的人
who you didn't accidentally eat for lunch.
应该是没有不小心被你吃掉的才对
Who is Cate Cassidy?
谁是凯特·卡希蒂啊
Why are you hiding...
你干嘛要藏着...
a teenager behind your back?
藏着一个少女在身后啊
You are not giving your yearbook to Goodwill.
你不会要在义卖♥♥上把你的纪年册卖♥♥掉吧
I'm thinking my clothes are multiplying at night,
昨晚我发现我的衣服太多了
but I think I've got everything now.
但现在整理出一堆东西
I-I got a good one here.
我发现了好东西
"Sex, Marry, Kill," circa 1993.
"献给谁 嫁给谁 杀掉谁"1993年版本
Okay.
好吧
Mr. Naracci from Sex Ed.. Okay.
生理健康课的尼瓦奇先生 没错
The president of the chess club...
国际象棋俱乐部部长
or this guy here
或者这个
that you have completely defaced.
完全被丑♥化♥了的家伙
This Nathaniel... Oh, Ryan, no.
这个奈特尼尔... 到此为止 瑞安
Ryan, seriously. Give it to me!
瑞安 我是认真的 快还给我
Goodwill does not want your yearbook.
参加义卖♥♥的人可不想要你的纪年册
I know you're trying to block me, but I...
我知道你在取笑我 但是
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, go.
随你吧
Oh, my God, is that a bowl cut?
天哪 锅盖头
It's not a bowl cut. It's a bowl cut.
这才不是锅盖头呢 这就是
No, it isn't. I asked for Mary Stuart Masterson.
不是 我说要玛丽·史都华·麦特森那样的
The woman just heard Dorothy Hamill.
她听成了桃乐茜·海弥尔
Sure. It's a bowl cut. It's not a bowl cut.
这就是锅盖头 不是
Oh, this.
还有这个
Cate...
凯特
All right, Ryan, what are you doing?
别闹了 瑞安 你要干嘛
Come on, seriously, what are you doing?
说真的呢 你这是干嘛
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Ryan!
瑞安
What is wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
What is wrong with you?!
你才怎么了呢
You don't do that.
你不是吧
You don't just sneak up on somebody and propose to them
你不会就这样在别人拿着滑板的时候
while they're holding a ski.
就这样下跪然后求婚吧
Oh, yeah, well, you know,
没错 就是这样
I tried to do it last night, remember?
我本来要在昨晚求婚的 记得么
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表