剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Calves of steel, but
确实强健有力
he has a weak spot.
但 他也有弱点
Okay, his kryptonite: his Achilles' heel.
他的克星 唯一的致命之处
What is it?
是什么
You.
你
My suggestion?
我的建议是
You stand right next to him,
你就挨着他站
get all up in his business.
尽力去惹恼他
He'll drop out just to get away from you.
为了躲开你 他会退出比赛的
All right, now, come on.
好了 加油
You can take this fool down.
你肯定能打败这笨蛋的
You get out there.
赶紧上场
You show 'em what you got.
让大家看看你的厉害
And you come at me with pumice.
居然建议我用滑石粉
What happened?
怎么啦
Wait. Tasha!
等等 泰莎
Leave me alone. Tash, wait!
别管我 泰莎 等等我
Stop. What did she do?
站住 她对你做了什么
What did... What did she say?
她说了些什么
What do you think she said?
你觉得呢
She said no.
她说不行
What?!
什么
She's worked hard to-to get sober,
她好不容易才安定下来
to-to rebuild her life.
有了新的生活
She can't risk relapsing.
她不愿意冒险重蹈覆辙
She has two new little kids.
她又有了两个孩子
They need her.
他们需要她
Wh-What do you have to do with relapsing?
你和她重蹈覆辙有什么关系
'Cause she says that I remind her of the past,
她说我让她想起她的过去
of my dad.
想起我爸爸
Of course, you do.
当然啊
You're her kid!
你是她的孩子
No, no, no. We have to go back there.
不不不 我们得再去那儿一趟
I'll talk to her. I'll convince her.
我去跟她说 我去说服她
No, Lux, forget it, okay?
不 莱克丝 算了 行吗
Don't do anything.
什么都别做
You've done enough.
你做得已经够多了
Ryan?
瑞安
Ry-man.
瑞 安
Ryanator.
瑞安安
What say we get to know each other a little better?
我们两个互相深入了解一下怎么样
Let's not.
还是不要了
Get a little up close and personal.
交流感情 促进友谊
Back off, dude. What?
离我远点 怎么了
You can't take a little friendly competition?
友谊第一比赛第二嘛
Cate, I need to talk to you. It's an emergency. -
凯特 我得和你谈谈 很紧急
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
I want this car, so you might as well give up right now.
我要赢这辆车 所以你现在投降比较好
Mm-hmm, you're not even gonna make it through the night.
是吗 我看你根本撑不过今晚
Is that what you think?
你真这么想吗
Well, for some reason, you don't strike me
出于某些原因 在我看来
as the kind of guy who stands by something
你可不像是那种
all the way to the end.
能坚持到底的人
What was that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Well, let's see.
我想想看
You got Cate pregnant in high school,
高中时你让凯特怀孕
and you denied you did it.
然后还拒绝承认
And then, 16 years later,
十六年后
you try and take advantage of her again,
你又想占她便宜
and again, you want to act like it didn't even happen.
又再次装得什么都没发生一样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The night Lux took off,
莱克丝离家出走那晚
and you and Cate went back to your bar.
你和凯特回你酒吧之后的事
I know what happened.
我都知道了
The thing is, if I don't find another way,
也就是说 如果找不到其他方法
then, she's gonna be gone.
那她就得走了
Look, man, I'm really sorry.
哥们 我很抱歉
I didn't know she told you.
我不知道她连这都告诉你了
I mean, I can understand why you'd be pissed,
我想我能理解你为什么那么生气
but I didn't take advantage of anybody.
但是我没有占任何人便宜
You know, blame the tequila, high school nostalgia,
酒精惹的祸也好 怀念青涩恋情也好
whatever, but it was pretty mutual.
但是这都是双方自愿的
It's not mutual when somebody pushes you away.
她都把你推开了 还能叫自愿吗
What do you mean, pushes you away?
什么叫把我推开
What-What are you talk...? Who pushed who away?
你说什么呢 谁把谁推开了
Cate pushed you away, you jackass,
凯特把你推开了 你个混♥蛋♥
when you tried to kiss her.
你想凑上去吻她
Come on, man, the night Lux went missing.
拜托 就是莱克丝离家出走那晚
Stop playing dumb.
别装傻了
She told me.
她都告诉我了
Like, three hours away gone.
要被送去三小时车程外的地方
I'll never be able to see her.
我就再也不能见她了
Yeah, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
I tried to kiss her.
是我想吻她来着
What can I say, Ryan?
还能说什么呢 瑞安
I mean, you know, I had to...wonder
我很想知道
Did she get any better after 16 years?
这十六年来她的吻技有没有长进
He hit me in the nose.
他打我鼻子
Ryan, I am so sorry.
瑞安 我很抱歉
Honestly, it meant nothing.
老实说 那不代表什么
No, it meant less than nothing.
不对 简直不值得一提
It was drunken and stupid, you know?
因为当时太醉了
And I've never regretted anything more in my life.
我这辈子没有比这更后悔的事了
If I could take it back, I would.
如果可以重来 我一定不会这么做
Wait. What? I swear.
等等 你说什么 我发誓
Sleeping with Baze again
再次和贝斯上♥床♥
it was the biggest mistake of my life.
是我一生中最大的错误
When did you sleep with Baze again?
你什么时候和贝斯再次上♥床♥了
Okay, Ryan, just listen.
瑞安 听我说
Just give me a chance to explain everything.
给我个机会来解释所有事情
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
The night I told you he kissed me.
就是我告诉你他想吻我那晚
Oh. No. We were... You know, we were talking about Lux.
不是 我们本来在说莱克丝的事
Then we started talking about the winter formal, and it...
然后他开始回忆冬季舞会什么的
Cate, I asked you if you had slept with him,
凯特 我问过你有没有和他上♥床♥
and you told me no.
你说没有
Yeah, because I didn't want to hurt you.
是的 因为我不想伤害你
You know, Ryan, you and I--
瑞安 你和我
we weren't together.
当时分手了
Not together? I proposed!
什么分手 我向你求婚了
Yeah, but we got in that fight on the dock
但是我们在码头吵架然后
and broke up, and I just thought
分手之后 我想
that Lux was gonna be a deal-breaker
莱克丝的出现 会破坏我们两个的感情
for you, so...
所以
No, don't put this on me. I'm not.
别 不要把帐算在我头上 我没有
I am just saying that, you know, technically,
我只是说 理论上来说
you and I we were not together.
你和我当时已经分手了
I'm sorry. Are you seriously trying to argue
不好意思 你难道真的想说
that you didn't cheat on a technicality?
理论上来说 你没有背叛我
You said that love was understanding, being honest.
你说过爱要互相理解 坦诚相待
I am being honest.
我现在就是对你坦诚
Because you got caught!
那是因为被我发现了
Do you get the difference?
你知道这两者之间的差别吗
Okay, Ryan, where are you going? I'm leaving.
好吧 瑞安 你要去哪 我要走了
No. Okay, I'll come with you.
别这样 我和你一起走
Let me just find somebody to cover for us.
等我先找个人代我们的班
Cate, I'm not just leaving the contest.
凯特 我不仅是退出比赛
I'm leaving you.
我要离开你
No. Ryan, listen, listen.
瑞安 不要 听我说
We can get through this.
我们会没事的
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表