剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Lux, I'm sorry.
莱克丝 对不起
All right, you have just been so bummed.
好吧 最近你一直很不开心
About everything.
所有的事都让你心烦
And then Jones shows up, and I could tell that he liked you.
然后琼斯出现了 我看得出他喜欢你
He just needed some tips.
他只是需要些提点
So I was like his... dating Google.
而我算得上是他的约会宝典
God, you're lame.
天呐 你真蠢
I wanted you to be happy.
我想让你开心
Jones seemed like a good kid.
琼斯好像是个不错的孩子
Then you date him!
那你去和他约会啊
He's available!
他有空
And the next time that you want to cheer me up, don't.
下次你想让我开心 别这样了
Hello?
喂
Hi.
你好
I- I'm looking for a guy named Bobby.
我想找鲍比
Bobby Guthrie.
鲍比·葛瑟瑞
I'm sorry?
找谁
He also goes by Bug.
他也叫布格
Oh, Bug.
布格啊
He's not here right now.
他现在不在
But I can take your number.
我可以把你的号♥码告诉他
It's all right, I, um...
不用了 我
Actually, can you leave him a message?
要不 还是麻烦你告诉他
Just say that Lux called and...
莱克丝给他打过电♥话♥
tell him to come home.
叫他回家
Listen, if you talk,
听我说 你要是插嘴
this is just gonna take that much longer,
估计咱们一时半会说不清楚
and neither of us want that.
我们都不想那样
You were right.
你说得对
I was overstepping with Lux, and I'm sorry.
我对莱克丝是关心过头了 对不起
I- I get that you're her father, all right?
我知道你才是她爸爸
And I want to respect that.
我尊重你作为父亲的权利
But she's part of my life now,
但她也是我生活的一部分
and if she wants me to be there for her, I'm gonna be.
如果她需要我 我会挺身而出的
She's had enough people disappoint her.
让她失望的人已经够多了
Can I say something now?
我现在能说话了吗
Buy you a beer?
请你喝啤酒吧
It's the least you could do.
本来就该你请
So, listen, uh,
听着
if I promise to step off your dad turf,
如果我保证再也不侵犯你作为父亲的权利
will you please stop showing up at the radio events?
你能别再来参加电台的活动了吗
Gladly. Gladly.
求之不得
It's big of you to come down here and admit you screwed up.
真为难你了 跑到这来承认你搞砸了
And you, and you were right about Jones.
还有 你看琼斯看得很准
Definitely bit me in the ass.
彻底败给你了
Mm. Lux found out, huh?
莱克丝发现了吧
Yeah.
没错
Now she won't talk to me, she won't talk to Cate.
她都不跟我说话了 也不和凯特说话
I'd ask Math to help, but, uh...
我打算让马斯帮忙 但是
You think you could help a brother out?
你能帮兄弟个忙吗
Ryan?
瑞安
What-What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I'm just, uh, checking in on you.
来看看你
Wow.
哇
Nice shower curtain.
这浴帘真不错
You must be really angry at Cate
看来你确实很生凯特的气
to want to crash here.
只好住到这种地方来
I've had worse.
我住过更差的
At least I don't have to deal with Cate's cooking.
至少我不用再忍♥受凯特的厨艺了
What, you don't miss waking up to the smell of burning bacon?
难道你不想念起床就闻培根烧糊的味道
Or burning oatmeal?
还有烧糊的燕麦粥
You remember when she roasted a duck
你还记得那次她做烤鸭
with the plastic bag of guts still in it?
连肠子都忘了掏出来吗
Another reason I don't eat meat.
难怪我不吃肉
It looked like the guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
跟德州电锯杀人狂里似的
Yeah.
的确
So I hear you have, uh,
我听说
been putting Baze through the wringer.
你让贝斯饱受煎熬
He lied to me.
他骗我
Jones did, too.
琼斯也是
I felt so stupid.
我觉得自己跟个笨蛋似的
Bug may have not been perfect...
布格虽然不是十全十美
but he never lied.
但他从不骗我
He just yelled at you and took off.
他只是对你大吼大叫 还弃你而去
Look, Lux...
莱克丝
maybe you should give some credit to the people that are here.
你可以尝试着去相信你周围的人
If you want people to really get to know you
如果你想让他们像布格和泰莎
like Bug did, and Tasha,
那样了解你
you have to give them a chance.
你得给他们个机会
And you really think this guy Jones
难道你真觉得琼斯
is only interested just because Baze asked him to be?
是因为贝斯才约你出去的吗
I mean, no matter how screwed up the way they did it was,
尽管他们把事情搞砸了
you have two guys in your life
至少有两个男人
who went out of their way to make you happy.
在想方设法让你开心
Two guys who really care about you.
两个真正在乎你的男人
Three, actually.
其实是三个
You okay?
你还好吗
I've been better.
好些了
I miss the smell of burning bacon, too.
我也怀念烧糊的培根味
"Best wishes to the happy couple."
衷心祝福幸福的一对儿
Lux.
莱克丝
I want to go back to before you knew me as Bong Girl,
我想让时间倒流 回到你认识我之前
before Bug stole your car,
回到布格偷你的车之前
before Baze told you whatever he told you
回到贝斯告诉你我的喜好
to make you go out with me.
让你约我出去之前
He didn't make me do anything.
他没强迫我 我是自愿的
Let me finish.
让我说完
I... want to get to know you.
我想了解你
And I think you're someone I want to get to know me.
我也希望你了解我
So I want to start over.
我希望重新开始
As friends.
从朋友开始
Friends.
朋友
And how do we do that?
怎么重新开始呢
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Uh, I'm Jones.
我叫琼斯
I'm Lux.
我叫莱克丝
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表