剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unexpected
《缘来一家人》前情提要
Ryan, will you marry me?
瑞安 你愿意娶我吗
So when-when is the big day?
日子定在什么时候
Two weeks. Really?
两周后 真的
A toast to Cate and Ryan.
为凯特和瑞安干杯
To Cate and Ryan.
为凯特和瑞安
I lied. I don't have feelings for Cate.
我骗了你 其实我对凯特没有感觉
The fact that that was your go-to lie?
那逼迫你说谎的原因
There's probably more truth to it than you think.
有时 比你以为的 更加真实
I warned you. It's a mistake.
我警告过你 那么做不对
No, it's not. It's eco-friendly.
不是 才不是 那很环保
It's insane. It's green.
太荒唐了 绿色环保
It's insane!
太荒唐了
Look, Evites are for-- they're for barbecues.
电邮邀请 适用于举办烧烤聚餐
Mm-hmm. Or The Super Bowl, okay?
或者超级碗[美国橄榄球大赛]用的
They are not for weddings.
绝不适合用作结婚请柬
That are six days away!
只有六天时间了
We're in a time crunch, remember?
别忘了 我们时间紧迫
Will you please just look at the upside?
你能不能从大局考虑一下
What? That our replies come with comments?
什么 这请柬还得附上注解吗
"Reply now or forever hold your peace."
马上回复 不然请永远保持缄默
And for those of you who have yet to RSVP,
还没有回复请柬的听众
it's an Evite. It couldn't be easier.
这可是个电子邀请 再简单不过了
What's the hold up?
你还在等什么
Baze, AKA BeerDrinkr420, I'm talking to you.
贝斯 即网友BeerDrinkr420 说的就是你
Okay, well, that's, uh... that's it for us.
好吧 今天就到这吧
Stay ted now to
不要走开 接下来是
"Mix It Up" With Jeff and Christy.
杰夫和克里斯蒂的节目《唇枪舌战》
It's a yes or no question.
去 或者不去
Why can't I decide?
我怎么就做不出抉择呢
I mean, I keep going back and forth.
我一直徘徊不定
Yes, no, yes, no...
去 不去 去 不去
All right. If I tell you something--
好吧 我跟你说
you know, big dude to little dude--
兄弟间的对话
Can you keep it on the deal?
你能保密吗
Sure.
当然
All right. You remember Cate's sister?
好吧 你还记得凯特的妹妹吧
She thinks that I have a thing for Cate.
她认为我还在乎凯特
Which I don't.
但是我没有
I mean, I know I don't,
我知道我没有
But she got this idea stuck in my head,
但是她这个想法一直萦绕在我脑子里
and now I'm all screwed up.
我现在都要被搞疯了
I mean, I don't know.
我不知道
Lately, whenever Cate's around,
最近 每当凯特在附近的时候
it's like she's changed her shampoo,
就能感觉到她换了一种洗发水
or her dryer sheets, or somhing.
还是干燥剂 或者别的什么
Is it weird to want to smell someone?
老想闻到某人的味道是不是很奇怪
Yeah. See?
是 看吧
And I don't... I don't want these feelings, you know?
但是我不想 我不想有这种感觉
I don't want to do or say anything
我不想再因为自己说了或是做了什么
that is going to make it weird.
把它变得怪怪的
'Cause I've already messed her life up enough as it is.
因为我以前已经把她的生活搞得够糟糕了
I say keep your distance.
让我说 至少在你搞清楚你怎么想之前
At least until you figure things out.
你得和她保持距离
Are we done yet?
我们还没弄完吗
No, we are done when we find my grandmother's brooch.
没有 找到外婆的胸针才算完
It's my something old.
那是我的旧东西
So just keep looking.
继续找吧
By the time we find it, everything will be old,
等我们找到的时候 所有东西都该旧了
including us.
包括我们俩
What is this?
这是什么
Ooh, it's my old headgear.
是我的以前的牙齿矫正器
Just seeing it fills me with loneliness and self-hate.
光看到它就让我想起以前的孤独和自憎
Who's Kirk Cameron?
柯克·卡梅隆是谁
Oh, he's an '80s teen idol turned born-again.
他是80年代在年轻人中风靡的偶像
Wasn't really that into him.
其实也没那么喜欢他
Well, there's lipstick on the picture...
那张照片上还有口红呢
Okay, enough.
好了 够了
Just keep looking.
继续找吧
The quicker we find the brooch,
我们越早找到那个胸针
the sooner we're out of my mom's attic.
我们就能越早离开我妈的阁楼
What are these cards?
那这些明信片是什么
Who's Grant?
格兰特是谁
Cate?
凯特
Mom!
妈妈
Yo! Where's my money?
我的钱在哪
Gav, what the hell
嘎布 你搞什么啊
Hey, you owe me. Man, you need to back off.
你欠我的 你最好后退
You steal my stash and sell it?
你偷了我的收藏物去卖♥♥
Think I wouldn't notice?
以为我不会发现吗
You bailed.
你当时被保释了
You stuck me with the whole rent.
因为租金的事你一直缠着我
Who screwed who?
是谁害了谁
I need that money.
我需要那笔钱
Give me that money.
把钱给我
Or I'll make you pay.
否则我会让你付出代价
You need to back off.
退后
What is going on?
怎么回事
Hey. You all right?
你没事吧
Better get some ice on that.
最好敷点冰块
Wasn't that your friend, Bug?
那些人是你的朋友吗 布格
What was that?
那是干什么
Just some guys from my past.
我以前认识的人
Hey, listen to me. If you want to work here,
听我说 如果你想在这工作
they cannot be coming around.
你就别让他们回来
Do you understand me?
明白我的意思了
So, if they're in the past,
如果他们是你以前认识的
you got to keep them that way.
就不要再搭理那些人了
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
I don't know why you're getting so upset, okay?
我不明白 你干嘛这么不高兴
So your father sent yosome birthday cards. Big deal.
你♥爸♥爸给你寄了生日卡片 没什么了不起
No, it is a big deal.
才不是 这很重要
You know, you said
你在我六岁的时候跟我说
That Dad left you when I was six, and he never contacted us.
爸爸不要你了 他再也没有联♥系♥过我们
This one is for my ninth birthday.
这一张是我九岁时候寄来的
This one is for my 11th.
这一张是十一岁
That's contacting us!
他在联♥系♥我们
Barely.
仅仅如此而已
No, you lied to me.
不 你骗了我
Okay. Getting... getting those cards, it would, you know...
好吧 说到这些明信片
It... it just would've given you false hope.
它们只会给你没法达成的奢望
That Dad remembered my birthday every year?
爸爸每年都记得我生日
And he thought about me? That kind of false hope?
他关心我 这也叫没法达成的奢望
I did what was best for you, okay?
我这么做是为你着想
You did what was best for you.
你这么做都是为你自己好
You-You always said that Dad was a womanizer,
你总是说爸爸是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
you know, a slacker that couldn't hold down a job.
一个逃避责任找不到工作的懦夫
That was why he left.
那是他离开的原因
Did you lie about that, too?
这些也都是假的吧
You did.
果然没错
The problem wasn't him. The problem was you.
不是他的问题 是你的问题
He left you.
是他要离开你
So, what, Mom? Did you get back at him
然后呢 妈妈 你报复他了是吧
by keeping him away from us?
不让我们和他联♥系♥
You don't know him.
你根本不了解他
You're right.
你说的没错
Thanks to you.
都是拜你所赐
Who knows what else she's hiding from me?
天晓得她还有什么事情在瞒着我
What if he-he called or tried to visit?
要是他打过电♥话♥甚至来找过我们呢
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表