剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
We're just a couple of dudes trying to change, right?
我们只是一些想要改过自新的人 是吧
I owe you.
我欠你的
Big time.
聊得不错
For what it's worth,
不管怎么样
you have changed.
你的确变了
Cate sees it, and so do I.
凯特看到了 我也看到了
You know, the more dads I get to know...
我认识了的父亲们越多
yours, Cate's...
比如你的 凯特的
you're a really good one.
越发现你真的是个好父亲
How long has it been?
多久了
How long... How long has what been?
多久 什么多久了
Since you've had feelings for Cate?
你开始对凯特有感觉
I just...
我只是
I thought that if I gave it time,
我本来以为时间久了
the feelings would go away,
这种感觉自然会消失
but after the last two days,
但是经过这两天之后
I don't know if I want the feelings to go away.
我不确定自己是不是真的希望这感觉消失
We felt like a family,
我们就像是一家人
the three of us, for the first time.
我们仨这样待在一起 是头一回
It felt really good.
真的感觉很好
To me, too.
我也这么觉得
Baze?
贝斯
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You know the papers that you gave me after
在和法恩见面之后
the meeting with Fern?
你给了我这些文件
You told me to tell you when I was ready
你告诉我 当我准备好
for you to be my parents, officially.
接受你们作为法定父母时 就告诉你
And I am.
现在我确定
I'm ready.
我准备好了
cause of something that I realized
因为在旅途中
while we were on the trip.
我意识到了一些事情
That you love Starship?
意识到你爱听"星河战队"的歌♥
That I love you.
意识到我爱你
Both of you.
爱你们俩
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Look, it's got, like, all of my file.
这里好像是我所有的文件
What is this...? Look. Check this.
这是什么 是不是这份
What?
什么
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表