剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
The other shoes hurt my feet.
另外那双鞋穿得我脚疼
You look... incredible.
你看起来 太美了
We should, uh, go.
我们该走了
Ben and Chris are meeting us there.
本和克里斯在那 和我们会合
Wait, wait.
等一下
I want to take a picture.
我想给你们拍张照片
When did you get so embarrassing?
你什么时候变得这么让人为难了
Ready? One, two, three.
准备 一 二 三
Hello, wallpaper.
你好 我的新桌面
All right, you crazy kids, have fun.
好吧 孩子们 玩得开心
But not too much fun.
但是不要过头哦
And Jones,
琼斯
you're a stand-up little dude, dude.
你可是个说话算话的人哦
So your first Westmonte dance.
你在西蒙特中学的第一支舞喔
Try first dance ever.
是有生以来的第一支舞
I'm not exactly the typical high school school dance type,
我没在这样的正式场合跳过舞
as you may have noticed.
你可能也知道
Yeah, believe me, I noticed.
嗯 相信我 我知道
Dudes, where you been? You totally missed it.
你们刚才在哪 错过好戏了
We moved all the furniture from Principlal Dugan's office
我们把杜甘校长办公室里所有的家具
to the cafeteria.
都搬到餐厅里去了
Why?
为什么
Because she blows.
因为她自不量力
She got more chaperones than ever this year.
她今年请的家长比往年多
No way.
不会吧
Mr. Rogers
罗杰斯
even brought a date? Freak.
连他都能带来个女伴 怪事年年有啊
Isn't that your mom?
那不是你妈妈吗
Jones.
琼斯
Stand-up little dude, my ass.
说话算数就见鬼了
I guess skank is the new black.
我猜现在滥交已经变成新时尚了
When we went to our dance, all the girls,
我们当年去跳舞的时候 所有女生
they wanted to look like the Heathers.
都希望自己 像电影"希德姐妹"里的女主角一样酷
Now they want to look like Kim Kardashian's butt.
现在 她们都想像金·卡戴珊的屁♥股♥一样性感
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
More chaperones.
需要更多监护人看着
Look at her!
快看她
Do I know how to pick out a dress, or what?
我很会挑衣服 对吧
What's with the shoes?
那双鞋是怎么回事
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
One of the chaperones fell through, so...
有一位家长不能来了 所以
Parents. You know, we have to step up,
作为家长 我们得站出来
fill in the gaps.
填补空缺
I promise, you won't even notice me.
我保证 你甚至都不会注意到我
We'll stay out of your hair.
我们离你们远远的
Which looks really great, by the way.
你今天看起来真不错
That went well.
进展不错
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
For once, it doesn't smell like boy feet.
头一回 没有男生们臭脚丫的味道
Now what?
现在干嘛
Well, not that many options, really.
选择实在很有限
I could get you some punch.
我可以给你倒杯潘趣酒
Or a stale cookie.
或者来块不新鲜的小点心
Or we could dance.
要不我们也可以跳舞
Just like that?
就这样跳
Just like that.
就这样跳
God, being back in this gym, it makes my boobs hurt.
上帝 重回这个体育馆真让我胸痛
It's like I can actually feel the dodgeballs
我好像都能感觉得出 有躲避球
nailing me in the chest.
直击我的胸口
Oh, and that locker room.
还有那个更衣室
If you could bottle humiliation, it would be that smell.
如果能把羞辱装瓶 闻起来就是那个味道
Not a lot of happy memories here, huh?
这没留下什么愉快的回忆啊
At the Winter Formal?
在冬至舞会上
No.
没有
This was probably a bad idea.
这也许不是个好主意
It's not 16 years ago, Cate.
现在不是16年前了 凯特
You're not that girl.
你不是那个女孩了
And I'm not that guy.
我也不是那个男孩了
I know.
我知道
It's fine. It'll pass.
没事 会过去的
It's not like Baze is here to impregnate me
又不是贝斯在这儿 把我肚子搞大
and reject me all over again.
然后还死不认账
So...
所以
You've got to be kidding me!
开什么玩笑
What?
什么
What are you doing here?
你来这有何贵干
What are you doing?
你又有何贵干
Chaperoning, and I call dibs.
学生陪护 我是有授权的
I was here first.
我先到的
Yeah, that's mature.
说得有模有样
Oh, you're wearing a shirt that says, "Tap that."
你还穿着一件写着"感性趣"的上衣
Oh, you're wearing a small garden on your wrist.
你手腕上还戴着个小花♥园♥呢
Why are you here?
你为什么来这
Uh, Lux. She forgot this.
莱克丝 她忘带这个了
I'll give it to her.
我会给她的
You can go.
你可以走了
Yeah, no. Maybe I want to take a look around, you know?
不要 也许我想要四处看看
Relive my glory days.
重温一下我辉煌的岁月
Glory days? Really?
辉煌的岁月 是吗
Making someone feel like nothing.
让别人伤心难过
That's really a moment to relive.
那可真值得重温的时刻啊
What is your problem?
你有什么不满的
You are. Can't you just go home?
你啊 你就不能直接回家吗
You get Lux all the time.
莱克丝每时每刻都归你管
She moved in with you, okay?
她搬来跟你住 还不满意吗
I suck. You win. Baze one, me zero.
我输了 你赢了 贝斯得一分 我零分
Can't I just have
就不能让我
one night with her without you swooping in?
今晚陪着她 你非要来打扰吗
Fine, fine. I'll go. All right?
好吧 好吧 我这就走 行了吧
Let me just grab a cheese cube for the road.
让我拿一块奶酪路上吃吧
Do you want to get out of here?
你想离开这儿吗
Yeah.
好啊
I still remember the dress you wore that night.
我还记得你那晚穿的裙子
Yeah, it had all those scratchy glittery parts.
它上面全是亮片
Yeah, my mom told me I looked like a disco ball with ears.
我妈说我像迪厅里的灯球 就多了俩耳朵
I wanted to ask you to dance,
我当时想邀请你跳舞
but by the time I worked up the nerve, you'd...
等我鼓足勇气 你就已经
...disappeared.
消失了
Better?
好点了吗
Much.
好多了
I always thought if my parents were younger,
我以前一直以为 要是我爸妈年轻点
they'd be less embarrassing.
他们就不会这么让人难堪了
Hmm. Guess not.
看来也不尽然
I'm learning anything
我早就得到教训
involving Cate, Baze and a public forum
只要凯特和贝斯一起出现在公开场合
is usually a recipe for total embarrassment.
丢人现眼那就是一定的
It's funny.
真是好笑
No matter how much something seems to be about me,
无论这件事看起来 多像是我的事
it always ends up about them.
最后都变成他们的事
On the night of their Winter Formal,
我就是在他们冬至舞会之夜
I was conceived.
被怀上的
In this parking lot, actually.
就在这个停车场 实际上
So that's why your dad was so freaked out.
所以这就是为什么你♥爸♥如此抓狂
'Cause he thought I'd do the same thing to you.
因为他觉得我会对你做相同的事
Out of the car, hotshot, right now.
下车 神枪手 马上
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干嘛
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Oh, we're just listening to music.
我们只是在听音乐
Right, right.
没错 没错
I know where that leads. A little Spin Doctors,
我知道后续情节 来点"公♥关♥顾问"的摇滚乐
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表