剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
And whose is it?
那是谁的错
Surely you're not saying it's
当然你不会说是
the seven different families who tried to take you in.
想要接纳你的七个家庭的错吧
No.
不
I mean, I wanted a good home.
我的意思是 我想要一个好的家庭
The state of Oregon just hasn't provided me with one.
只是俄勒冈州没办法为我提供
So you have no permanent place of residence as of today?
所以说你至今为止都没有固定居所吗
Well, as soon as my petition is granted,
如果我的呈请通过了
there's a studio not far from my school.
学校不远处有个工作室
You're going to afford an apartment?
你要自己租公♥寓♥住吗
What income?
经济来源呢
I have $3,000 in the bank.
我在银行里有3000块钱
Well, who's going to cosign your rental agreement?
那么 谁来帮你签租赁协议呢
The whole point of getting emancipated
我要独♥立♥也就是说
is that I won't need it cosigned.
我不需要别人帮我签租赁协议
No landlord is going to rent to a minor...
没有房♥东会把房♥子租给一个小...
I'll cosign, Your Honor. I can do it.
我可以帮她签 法官大人 我可以
Ah, come on.
拜托
You gave her a ride, let me sign the thing.
你开车载了她一程 这东西让我签吧
I'm sorry, who are you people?
抱歉 你们是谁
Uh, they're, um...
他们是...
my birth parents.
我的亲生父母
Yeah, Lux and I,
是的 莱克丝和我
we go way back, Your Honor.
我们已经认识很久了 法官大人
To when, yesterday?
什么时候开始的 昨天吗
Hey, we bonded.
嘿 我们父女情深
Let me see that file, please.
把文件给我看看
Over what? Hmm? A panda sneezing?
凭什么 她跟你一样喜欢看熊猫打喷嚏的视频吗
You want to bond, try being attached by an umbilical cord.
你想比谁的关系更近吗 我们可是脐带相连
You know, like she remembers any of that.
说的好像她能记得似的
Uh, no, 'cause if she did, she'd remember what a jerk you were.
不 如果她能记得 她就知道你有多混账
Oh, I'm sorry.
真对不起
Forgive me that I had some dreams and some goals that I wanted to accomplish.
原谅我 当时我想要实现自己的梦想和目标
What goals?
什么目标
To, what, own a loser bar with some stupid name?
像是 和几个蠢货一起经营一个破酒吧吗
Did you Google me?
你查过我的家底了
Sir.
先生
You own your own business, is that correct?
你有自己的生意 对吗
Yes, your Honor.
是的 夫人
And you're a radio talk jockey?
而你是个电台主持人
No criminal record, each in possession
无犯罪记录 每人有
of a working vehicle.
一台公车
I'm sorry, wh-what is going on?
不好意思 这是怎么了
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to be very straight with you.
我要非常坦白地告诉你
I am not granting you emancipation.
我不会批准你的申请
You have no income.
你没有收入
You have no permanent residence.
没有固定居住场所
You filed a fee waiver in order to cover your court costs.
为了支付开庭费用 你还填写了免费申请书
Now, Catherine Cassidy and Nathaniel Bazile
现在 凯特·卡希蒂和奈特·巴斯利
are still legally your parents.
仍然是你的法定监护人
Uh, actually they're not.
事实上 他们已经不是了
I-I had that paper signed.
那张申请上有他们的签名
Those signatures were
这些签名
neither witnessed nor notarized.
既非公开签订 也没有公♥证♥人
So, unless anyone here has
所以 如果没有人有异议
an objection, I'm releasing you back into their temporary
我会暂将你交由他们
joint custody.
继续共同监护
This case is dismissed.
休庭
Well, that was the opposite of getting emancipated.
这和我想要的结果截然相反
You know, this's your fault.
你知道吗 都是你的错
My fault?
我的错?
Yeah, if you hadn't jumped up,
是啊 如果你不站起来
if you just let me sign the thing.
而是让我把那东西签了
Do you really want to go there?
你真的想和我较真吗
Because if you had just let me just used a condom thing.
如果你当时能带套
that had been in your wallet for two years, then...
那东西都在你钱包里放两年了 也就不...
That's not the point, that's not the point.
这不是关键 不说这些没意义的
The point is that, um,
关键是...
we need to figure out what it is we're gonna do.
我们应该想清楚下一步我们该做什么
Like the living situation, for example.
比如说怎么住
Okay, look, it took me two months
好吧 听着 我花了两个月的时间
to convince the guys to get
才说服那帮家伙
a new Ikea futon; I think a 15-year old
买♥♥了个新的宜家床垫 对于一个15岁的
is probably gonna take a little more arm-twisting
孩子来说可能要委屈一点了
Almost 16. You're unbelievable.
快16了 真是难以置信
Ah, excuse us. Yeah.
等我们一下
I'm sorry, which one of us
对不起 我们俩是谁
has beening to help Lux from the beginning?
从一开始就帮助莱克丝的
Yeah, you have been so helpful!
是啊 你帮了多么大的忙啊
Like that time you denied we slept together.
就像当年你否认和我睡过一样
That was so awesome. Whoa!
说的真是精彩啊
You're pretty indignant for someone.
你居然还对我发怒
Who never even been told...we got a kid out there.
你根本没告诉过我我们有了个孩子 她现在就站在那儿呢
Why would I? You wouldn't even admit that she existed.
为什么我要说 你甚至都敢不承认她的存在
My God, Cate.
老天啊 凯特
What did you want me to do, propose, marry you?
那你想让我怎么做 求婚 娶你吗
Because the last time I saw you,
我上次看到你的时候
you didn't exactly want a kid either!
你还一点都不想要小孩
Yes, I did not want
是的 我16岁的时候
a lot of things when I was 16. Okay?
有很多都不想要 行了吗
I didn't want to take calculus,
我不想学微积分
I didn't want to wear a retainer,
不想带牙套
and I did not want to have a thing
也不想跟某些
for some-some meathead quarterback that...
笨蛋四分卫发生任何关系
Me, meathead quarterback?
我 笨蛋四分卫
Because the back of my mom's minivan,
因为在我妈的小货车后座上那次
I always thought that was some kind of fluke.
我一直觉得那是个意外
Yes, it was a fluke.
对 的确是意外
I was just, um, a sucker, you know,
我只不过像个吸盘 你知道的
for wood paneling and multiple cup holders.
吸在木镶板和茶杯架上
Well, then why are you so upset
好吧 那你为什么这么生气
Because this is what you do.
因为这些都是你做的好事
you upset me. so upset
你惹我生气 真烦心
God, it was high school!
天啊 都已经是高中时候的事情了
Get over it!
不要再提了
I am, and I'm still in it.
我也正在读高中呢
So what? He let you down.
他让你失望了 那又如何
Like you've never let anyone down before?
难道你就从来没让别人失望过吗
I mean, did you ever even considered keeping me?
我是说 你曾经有没有想过要留下我
No.
没有
Seriousl I'm goingback to foster care.
说真的我要回寄养家庭去了
You can't be parents.
你们无法为人父母
You both need parents.
你们自己都还是小孩呢
Wait, Lux, wait...
等等 莱克丝 等等
Lux!
莱克丝
No, just let me go, okay?
不 让我走吧 好吗
You did it once,
你已经抛弃过我一次了
and it shouldn't be that hard to do it again.
再做一次也不难
What are we gonna do?
我们该做些什么
You mean, besides
你的意思是 除了
keep stalking her caseworker to get a phone number?
继续找她的社工要电♥话♥以外吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But you got to stop blaming yourself, you know.
但是你不要再自责了
It was pretty much a joint effort.
这种局面是我们共同造成的
I told her that I never even thought about keeping her.
我跟她说我从来没想过要留下她
God, I should've lied.
天啊 我应该骗骗她的
Well, you know, there was other stuff.
你知道的 还有别的事
It wasn't just that.
不仅仅是这些
It could've be all of the fighting
她还看到了我们
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表