剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unexpected.
《缘来一家人》前情提要
You and someone had a kid,
你和某人生了个孩子
you gave up that kid, I'm that kid
你们不要她了 我就是那个孩子
Um, Cate Cassidy- that's your mom.
凯特·卡希蒂是你的母亲
I am Cate Cassidy.
我是凯特·卡希蒂
Ryan and I have been up since 5:00.
瑞安和我早上5点起床
And, as usual, arguing since 6:00.
和往常一样 6点钟开始拌嘴
You have met the qualifications
你们已具备养父母的条件
as foster parents and will be granted
并将共同履行
temporary joint custody of Lux.
对莱克丝的临时监护
Cate, you will be Lux's primary caregiver.
凯特 你将是莱克丝的第一监护人
That means that Lux is only allowed to live at Cate's.
也就是说莱克丝必须住在你家里
Oh, my God, tell me this didn't happen.
天哪 告诉我什么都没发生
It happened twice.
发生了 还是两次
He kissed me. Baze did.
他吻了我 贝斯吻了我
Did you sleep with him?
你和他上♥床♥没有
I did not sleep with him.
我没和他上♥床♥
Of course I didn't sleep with him.
我当然没有和他上♥床♥
Ryan wants less of you in our lives.
瑞恩希望你不要经常出现
So do I.
我也是
"Look Away" By Chicago-- best break-up song ever.
奇卡格的《Look Away》 最好的分手之歌♥
"Take These Broken Wings"-- Mr. Mister--
断了的翅膀继续飞翔 是谁写的来着
that's, that's a break-up song.
那才算分手之歌♥
Oh, no, no, no, I will see your Mr. Mister,
不会吧 你也会忘记是谁
and I, I will raise you
让我唤起你记忆
Roxette-- "It Must Have Been Love."
洛克斯特的 《那一定就是爱》
If you're a 14-year-old girl in the '80s.
说得自己好像还是80年代时14岁小女孩
Breakups turn us all into 14-year-old girls in the '80s.
分手的话题 能把每个人带回那段青葱岁月
Well, personally,
个人认为
I like to focus on the positive side of breakups.
分手也有它好的一面
Wearing your sweatpants all day and
可以成天蓬头垢面也没人管
eating your weight in ice cream?
不顾体重猛吃吃冰激凌
Rebound sex.
可以靠性♥爱♥疗伤啊
Wow, life gives you lemons, you make skank-ade.
你可真会苦中作乐
Uh, and when we get back,
待会儿回来的时候
get your dialing fingers ready
各位准备好拨♥打♥热♥线♥
because we will be selecting the 19th contestant
因为我们将选出本周第19位
for this weekend's "Hands on a Hybrid" Contest.
"手搭混合动力车"坚持赛选手
Oh, and if you're still not sure what the hell that means,
如果你还不知道这是什么比赛
stay tuned.
不要换台
How is school today?
今天在学校怎么样
yah, here, this is the hurb I promise
来 把伤心都溺死在这里
Rocky Road?
石板街冰激凌吗
It's a metaphor... that you can eat.
这是个比喻 把它吃了
Bug's gone, and I'm the one who drove him away.
布格走了 是因为我他才走的
He drove himself away...
是他自己要走的
on his motorcycle after you asked him to treat you better.
你只不过要求他对你好点
It's all just kind of a blur.
我很困惑
That's what breakups do.
分手都是这样的
They confuse things.
它让许多事模糊不清
They make you doubt yourself
让你怀疑自己
and get back in bed in the middle of the day.
让你大白天只想躺在床上哪也不想去
That is why you need this.
所以 你需要这个
Retail therapy.
购物疗法
Hmm, I guess some arm warmers could take the edge off.
也许买♥♥副长手套能安抚我的心灵
Exactly.
肯定的
Cate.
凯特
Boyfriend leaving aside...
分手这事另说
this has all been pretty great lately.
最近其他一切都特别顺
Thanks.
谢谢
Of course.
应该的
A-And you probably know this by now--
有一点 你现在应该了解了
I mean, if you don't, you should.
还不知道的话 不应该哦
Whatever you need, I'm here.
那就是不论如何 我会一直在你身边
Cate Cassidy, the perfect mom.
凯特·卡希蒂真是个好妈妈
You're bummed and she gives you cash for clothes.
你失落了 就给你钱买♥♥衣服
What happens when you get a case of the frownies?
那要是你朋友们都不理你了呢
Is she going to buy you a pony?
她会不会给你买♥♥匹小马当宠物
Bet you won't be complaining
若我用凯特的钱给你买♥♥条围巾
when Cate's cash buys you a scarf.
你应该不会再嫉妒了吧
Or that.
或者这件
Some prospective foster parents are coming
今晚 那些想要收养我的人
to meet me tonight.
要见我
Last thing I want is to get picked by two flakes
我不想被两个怪人
just looking for someone to baby-sit their other kids.
选去做他们孩子的保姆
Then get it.
那就买♥♥吧
Nothing says Low-maintenance, lovable teen
又听话又讨巧的纯洁少女
with no issues like a dress with metal studs.
可不会穿有金属片的裙子
It looks expensive.
看起来很贵啊
It's not like I'm painful
我可不担心它贵
Don't. Why not?
不要 为什么不
We used to do it all the time.
我们以前不都是这样
What, are you, like, above it now?
怎么 你现在不干这个了
I'll wait here.
我在这里等你
You'll need someone to be your one phone call
等你被抓了 你至少还可以打给我
when you get arrested.
叫我去看你
Lux!
莱克丝
Anybody home? Cate?
有人在吗 凯特
What is he doing here?
他来这里干什么
Hey, I can see you guys.
我看见你们了
Okay, don't say anything.
你什么都别说
About him trying to kiss you?
关于他想亲你的事
It happened. We're past it.
都过去了 别再提了
There's no need to stir things up.
没必要把事情搞复杂
It's open!
门开着
Please.
求你了
Little grocery shopping?
买♥♥吃的去啦
How observant.
观察力不错
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I was gonna see if Lux wanted to grab a bite,
我来找莱克丝出去吃东西
maybe hit the arcade.
或逛逛商场
Whack-A-Mole does wonders for a break-up.
打地鼠治失恋有奇效
She's not here.
她不在
She's shopping with Tasha.
她和泰莎逛街去了
Oh, I can wait.
那我等她
Well, that's probably not a good idea.
这可不是个好主意
What, you got big plans?
两位有其他安排
You gonna bore her to death?
想让她无聊至死吗
Actually, I'm taking her driving.
我是想带她学开车
Wait.
等等
Don't you think that's more of a dad type duty?
你不觉得这更像是父亲的职责
Well, when she's here, I kind of fill that role.
她住在这里 我更像一个父亲
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说什么
You heard me.
好话不说第二次
Why don't you just come back tomorrow?
你还是明天再来吧
Uh, you guys can whack moles then.
你们可以去玩打地鼠什么的
Because right now we're sort of
因为现在是
in the middle of a whole family thing, so...
家庭时间
Don't let me intrude on a family thing.
那就不打扰你们家庭时间了
Nerve of that guy.
这家伙真讨厌
Okay, just let it go.
过去了就算了
Look, he got a pass today.
今天放过他
Next time, I say something.
下一次 我不会再忍♥了
Oh, I love shopping.
我爱购物
Why is your face all scrunched?
你的脸怎么皱成一团
Nothing.
没什么
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
I mean, I'm not wrong, am I?
我没说错吧 对吧
Driving lessons are a rite of passage for a dad.
教孩子开车应该是爸爸的事吧
No, you're not wrong.
是的 你没错
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表