剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Bug...
布格
..he was never really going to steal that car.
他并没有真想偷那辆车
He is a good guy, deep down.
说心里话 他是个好人
OK. If you say so.
好吧 你说了算
Yeah.
真的
I do.
我就这么认为
Oh. You should have seen it.
你真该看看它当时的情形
It was a massacre of epic proportions.
那就像一个极大规模的屠♥杀♥
Here's to Bolt.
这是给博尔特的
At least one of us had a good night.
至少我们中有人度过了个不错的夜晚
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
I couldn't sleep...
我睡不着
and I didn't want to disturb your mother, so...
我也不想打扰你妈妈 所以
...maybe I'll take you up on that beer after all.
或许我该接受邀请来喝酒
I got it.
我去拿
I got it. Coming right up.
我去 啤酒马上就来
So, how'd the turtle races go?
乌龟赛跑进行得如何
Oh, they're not as, um, not as profitable as we'd hoped
并没有像我们想象中那样赚到钱
But, oh, come on, Dad,
但是 别这样 爸爸
I can still afford to buy you a beer.
买♥♥瓶酒给你喝的钱我还是有的
It's not for the beer.
这不是酒钱
It's for a turtle
这是乌龟的钱
You up for a race?
你打算来场比赛吗
Of course. You bet. Which one do you want?
当然 你下注吧 你想要选哪个
I'll take this three-legged one.
我选这只三条腿的
Root for the underdog for a change.
我现在要为弱者加油
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表