剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You know, it's a fantasy.
这只是个幻想
It's a naive little kid fantasy.
这只是很天真很孩子气的白日梦
I have it still.
我还是抱着这种幻想
My parents...
我的父母
Yeah, my parents have been divorced forever.
他们从我记事起就离婚了
So maybe you do, too.
你可能也抱着这种幻想
Lux, it's okay.
莱克丝 没事的
See, you spent so much time taking care of everyone,
这么久以来 你事事躬亲
being the parent.
做着父母该做的事
Wanting them together--
而希望他们在一起
Maybe it means, for the first time,
可能意味着 你平生第一次
you've learned to be the kid.
学会了怎么当个孩子
Their kid.
他们的孩子
Yeah, you guys are a family.
你们是一家人
Whether Cate and I get married or not.
不管我和凯特有没有结婚
All I want is to be a part of it.
我只是想成为这个家的一部分
Uh, look, if this is all
如果这个要求
too much for you, um...
对你来说太多了
We can wait.
我们可以等
We can postpone it 'cause...
我们可以推迟婚礼
If you're not ready, neither am I.
如果你没有准备好 那我也没有
Shouldn't you talk to Cate?
你难道不该和凯特谈谈吗
If this is what you want, uh...
如果这就是你想要的
She should probably hear it from you.
你应该去和她说
You okay?
你还好吧
No.
不好
I'm not okay at all.
我一点也不好
Are you okay?
你呢
No.
不好
You told Baze to be honest with you.
你让贝斯对你诚实
And... I want to be, too.
我也想对你诚实
I wouldn't be putting "Baze" And "Honesty"
我可不会把"贝斯"和"诚实"这两个词
in the same sentence.
联♥系♥在一起
I went over there last night.
我昨晚去了那里
Yeah, I-I know.
嗯 我知道
He doesn't love me, Lux.
他不爱我 莱克丝
No, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
Oh. Well, that's what he told me.
他是那样告诉我的
Cate, he does. He told me.
凯特 他爱你 他告诉过我
I-I know he does.
我知道他爱你
Lux, he doesn't.
莱克丝 他不爱我
You know, my problem is not what Baze feels
你知道的 我的问题不是贝斯怎么想
Or what baze doesn't feel-- my problem, it's me.
或者他不怎么想 我的问题在我自己
You know, my problem is always me.
我的问题总是出在我身上
You know, how am I supposed to be marrying Ryan
我这样怎么能和瑞安结婚
when some part of me, some... Some sick, twisted,
当一个又心烦意乱又纠结
masochistic part of me has some...
又有受虐倾向的我
Has even an ounce of love for a guy that doesn't even
竟然对一个不敢承认他爱我的男人
Have the guts to admit that he loves me back.
有那么一丝的爱意
You're not twisted.
你不是纠结
You're just...
你只是
Like me.
和我一样
Holding on to a fantasy that doesn't exist.
怀抱着一个不存在的幻想
You went to him last night
你昨晚去找他
for answers, and...
要一个说法
You got 'em.
你已经得到了
When Baze didn't tell you that he loved you,
当贝斯告诉你 他不爱你的时候
He told you all that you needed to know.
他把你想知道的都告诉你了
And you don't have to beat yourself up
你没有必要折磨自己
about some microscopic feeling that...
因为某些早在你遇见瑞安之前
that's been there since long before Ryan.
就有的点滴的感情
It's not having feelings for...
同时对两个人有感觉
For two people that matters; it's...
不是问题所在
It's what you choose to do about them.
你如何选择 才是关键
Now, I am the last person...
我其实是最不愿意
Who wants to say this...
说这话的人了
Believe me, but..
但相信我
Baze...
贝斯
Is never gonna be the guy that you want him to be.
永远不会是你想要的那个男人
And thinking that he is...
但是你还希望他是
That's fantasy.
这就是幻想
Like me wishing that...
就像我祈祷
That you and baze would get married and...
你和贝斯能够结婚
And the three of us would live happily ever after.
然后我们三个一起过着幸福的生活
You and me,
你和我
we want something that's real.
我们需要一些真实的存在
And what you have with Ryan...
你和瑞安之间的感情
Is real.
才是真实的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
No. No more talking; we're done.
不要 别谈了 我们没什么好说的
No, no, no, wait, wait. Nate, wait a second.
不 不 等等 奈特 等一下
There's no beers. There's no turtles to race.
这里没有啤酒 没有乌龟赛跑
There is nothing that you could say
不管你想说什么
that is gonna fix things between us.
也无法改善我们之间的关系了
I-I don't know, okay?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know
我不知道
Why I would rather berate you...
为什么我宁愿责备你
Than tell you I miss you.
也不说我想念你
I don't know...
我不知道
Why I yell at you
为什么我冲你吼
for not being in my life...
说你在疏远我
...instead of...
而不是
admitting that I don't know how to be in yours.
承认是我不知道如何进入你的生活
Maybe...
可能
Lux was right,
莱克丝是对的
what she said to me when I first met her.
我们第一次见面时 她对我说的
I just want you to be me.
我只是希望你和我一样
And I have to, uh...
我必须
accept that you're not.
接受你并不是我
and so do you.
你也要接受
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Nate.
奈特
Don't make the same mistakes I did.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Don't let...
不要让
whatever I said...
我以前说过的那些话
or-or... haven't said...
或是一直没说出口的话
...keep you from what you want.
影响你去争取想要的
D-don't wait till it's too late to say it.
别等到一切都太迟了再说
If you love cate...
如果你爱凯特
Tell her.
那就去告诉她
Well, Alice is corralling everyone.
爱丽丝把大伙都聚齐了
Abby called to say walk slow.
艾比打电♥话♥来叫你慢慢走
And Ryan...
还有瑞安
wanted me to give you this.
想让我把这个给你
It's a contract.
是份合约
"I, Ryan Thomas,
我 瑞安·托马斯
do solemnly declare..."
庄重宣布
...declare, I'm not going anywhere,
我不会离你而去
not in five years, not in ten, not in a hundred.
无论是五年 十年 还是一百年
I love you, babe.
我爱你 亲爱的
Now, get out here, and let's do this thing.
出来吧 我们一起完成这仪式
When I was a little girl,
当我还是个小女孩的时候
I thought I understood how things worked.
我以为自己知道人生是怎样的
Girls grew up and married boys.
女孩长大了要嫁给男孩
Fathers walk their daughters down the aisle.
父亲牵着女儿的手走进礼堂
There was an order to things: First came love,
事情总有个顺序 先有爱情
then came marriage,
然后是婚礼
then came an overpriced,
然后买♥♥个昂贵
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表