剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
we can chill here until the roads open up.
我们在这儿歇会儿 等着道路重新开放
You, uh, you want to...
你 你要不要
...sit?
坐下
So, we have a very special guest with us here tonight.
今晚我们请来了一位非常特别的嘉宾
Portland's own Lux Cassidy.
波特兰女孩儿 莱克丝·卡希蒂
Now, Lux, you're looking a little down this evening.
莱克丝 看上去你今晚有点心情不好
What's up?
怎么回事
Come on. All right.
说吧 没事的
No power. Torrential downpour.
现在停电 又狂风骤雨的
Just-just work with me here, all right.
配合我一下 好不好
So was it a rough day at school?
是在学校里不顺利呢
Uh, boyfriend troubles?
还是和男朋友闹矛盾了
Well, Ryan...
好吧 瑞安
I spazzed on a guy that's not my boyfriend
我冲一个不是我男朋友的男孩发火了
for kissing someone who's not me.
就因为他在和另外一个女孩接吻
And I don't really know why.
而我不知道这是为什么
Irrational, inexplicable jealousy.
不理智的 莫名其妙的嫉妒心理
Now, who could you have possibly gotten that from?
那么 谁有可能是故事的男主角呢
Wild guess here.
我这里大胆地猜测一下
Just a wild guess.
随便猜一下
But, uh, we're talking about Jones?
那么 我们说的是琼斯吗
I freaked out
我大发雷霆
because I saw him kissing some other girl.
就因为我看见他吻了别的女孩子
And I don't know why.
我不知道这是为什么
I mean, I'm with Bug.
我是说我现在和布格在一起
I want to be with Bug.
心甘情愿地和他在一起
So, how-how long have you two been together?
你 你和布格在一起有多久了
You and Bug? It's been a while, right?
你和布格 蛮长时间了吧
A couple years, on and off.
好几年了 分分合合的
Wow.
哇
A couple years. I mean, that's a long time for a teenager.
好几年啊 对于年轻人来说不短了
Hell, that's a long time for an adult.
天啊 对大人来说也够长了
Yeah.
是啊
Tasha introduced us, actually.
其实是泰莎介绍我们认识的
Bug ripped off a 7-Eleven for me.
布格曾为我去711便利店偷东西
It was love at first Slurpee.
我第一次吃到思乐冰时 就爱上了他
Mmm, wow, that's, uh.. that's really beautiful.
哇 确实 确实很美好
Bug's always been there for me.
布格一直在守护着我
So he's probably been the first person that you could...
那他很可能就是你第一个能...
you could really count on, right?
能够依赖的人 对吧
That... no, that was Tasha.
不对 泰莎是第一个
Tasha and I met when we were seven.
泰莎和我七岁的时候就认识了
At Sunnyvale.
在森尼维耳认识的
I'd already been there for six months when she showed up.
遇见她的时候 我在那儿已经待了六个月
All she kept asking was when her mom was coming back.
她一直在问 她妈妈什么时候回来接她
I told her she probably wasn't.
我告诉她 很可能不会来了
She asked me where mine was.
她问我的妈妈在哪里
I told her I didn't know.
我告诉她 我也不知道
I'm Lux.
我叫莱克丝
I'm Natasha.
我叫娜塔莎
You want to do my maze with me?
你想和我一起走迷宫吗
This isn't right. The meditation corner,
这不正常 想想吧 冥想角
the joint status updates...
感情状态更新
That unchecked jibber-jabber about weddings?
那些口无遮拦的关于结婚的瞎话
Can you seriously not see that you're in over your head?
你真的没发现 你自己都没搞清楚状况吗
Of the millions of women out there,
大街上有成千上万的女人
you decide to sleep with Cate's sister?
你却偏偏要和凯特的妹妹上♥床♥
Why? II don't know.
为什么 我 我不知道啊
Okay, to prove something. Okay?
为了向别人证明一下 好吧
That you're a thoughtless jerk?
证明你是个没脑子的混♥蛋♥
Not to Cate. To Lux.
不是向凯特证明 是向莱克丝
Just admit it.
你就承认吧
You're jealous.
你吃醋了
I am not jealous.
我没吃醋
For the first time in your life, I have something you want.
你这辈子头一回 看见我得到了你想要的东西
You know, you guys are making a big deal out of nothing.
你俩是在没事儿找事儿
Okay, let me get this straight.
我来把头绪理清楚
You're actually making the argument
你其实是在强调
that you slept with Cate's sister for your daughter?
你和凯特的妹妹上♥床♥是为了你女儿
No, not the sleeping together part, you idiot.
错了 重点不是上♥床♥ 你个蠢货
Everything else.
重点不是这个
Okay, one of the reasons that Lux left was
莱克丝离开这儿的一个原因
because she walked in on me
就是因为她无意中
and Abby like it was some kind of one-night stand.
看见我和艾比在搞一♥夜♥情♥
So, I want to show her that I can be
所以呢 我想向她证明一下
a part of something real.
我可以对感情很认真
Like Cate and Ryan.
就像凯特和瑞安那样
Okay, what you're trying to prove,
你想证明的东西
it's admirable... almost.
真的...有点儿令人钦佩
But Cate's sister isn't the one to do it with.
可是你不该和凯特的妹妹去证明啊
She eats fauxnuts, man.
她吃的是仿甜圈 哥们儿
And that's what your relationship with Abby is:
你和艾比的感情也是这样
a fauxnut.
空有其表
It looks like the real deal, but in the end,
你们看上去是真感情 但是最后呢
no matter how hard you try convincing yourself otherwise,
不管你怎么努力说服自己
it's just not what you really wanted.
这一切都并非是你想要的
All right, genius,
好吧 天才们
then tell me, what do I really want?
那告诉我 我到底想要什么
Cate, be honest.
凯特 说实话吧
You can't deal with the truth:
你就是接受不了这个事实:
that Baze chose me over you.
贝斯选择了我 而不是你
My issue isn't with Baze.
我气的不是巴斯
It's with you.
我气的是你
No. You insinuate yourself into my life in the most insane ways,
你用各种不可理喻的方法 闯入我的生活
and you just... you mess everything up.
而且你就只知道搅局
You know, you call the radio show.
你打进广播节目的热♥线♥
You led that family intervention, and now...
你引起了那个家庭调停 而现在
now you are sleeping with the father of my kid.
现在你又和我孩子的父亲上♥床♥
You have taken family dysfunction to a whole new level.
你还真有本事给这个失控的家 火上浇油啊
What's dysfunctional is
真正让人觉得失控的
asking someone to be your maid of honor,
是你明明邀请某人当你的伴娘
and then sneaking off without them.
然后又背着她偷偷结婚
I didn't even ask you!
我根本没邀请你
That's another thing that you wormed your way into.
那又是一个你不请自来的例子
You know, I wanted Lux to be my maid of honor,
我想让莱克丝当我的伴娘
not you.
而不是你
So you guys grew up together--
所以你们从小一起长大的
you and Tasha?
你和塔莎
Yeah, but not at Sunnyvale the whole time.
是啊 不过不是一直待在森尼维耳
After six months, I got a new placement.
六个月后 我被安置到一个新住处
I bounced around a lot after that.
那之后我总是漂浮不定
Tasha and I always kept in touch.
塔莎和我一直保持着联络
We even ended up in the same home for about a year
我们最后甚至在同一个家住了一年
until Tasha set some lady's wig on fire
直到塔莎把某个女士的假发点着了
and got booted back to Sunnyvale.
而被踢回森尼维耳
I ended up back there, too.
我最终也回到了这里
But for us, it didn't really matter where we were.
但对我们来说 不论我们在哪里都无所谓
It was always just a holding cell to wait.
反正都是陷于无限的等待之中
For what?
等什么
For someone to want us.
等想要我们的人
The answer's no.
答案是不
I mean it.
我是认真的
No one's even asked you a question yet.
什么都还没有问你
And I'm Fern, by the way,
我叫法恩 顺便说一句
your new social worker.
你的新社工
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Those people--
那些人
they're tracking me like they're on safari.
他们就像在游览车上看动物一样 盯着我
"Look at the foster kid in her natural habitat."
"瞧瞧那个孤儿和她的栖息之地啊"
What, they want to adopt me?
怎么 他们想要收养我们
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表