剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You're a human ambush.
你才整个人都打埋伏
You ambush on autopilot like a ninja.
跟日本忍♥者似的 神出鬼没埋伏着攻击
Ryan, back a brother up.
瑞安 支持我下吧
Ah, do you ever just listen to yourself?
听听你自己说的什么话
You don't even make any sense.
全是没意义的
You're not even saying anything.
说了和没说一样
See? Mean.
瞧 刻薄吧
K-100 FM.
K-100电台
Great. Can you hold, please?
好的 请稍等
Heads up.
接着
Bike's out front.
车就在外面
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
Okay, let's go to the phones.
我们继续接通电♥话♥
We have Jesse from Greenway on the line.
来自林荫道的杰西在线上
Jesse, what is your question?
杰西 你有什么问题
I'd like to know how it started.
我想知道是怎么开始的
Did you guys go out in high school?
你们高中的时候在一起吗
Oh, God, no. No.
天啊 不 不
I was popular, athletic.
我当时很受欢迎 非常活跃
Popular.
大众情人
Cate's best friend was a dictionary.
凯特当时就只跟字典最亲
She went to prom with a thesaurus.
她去参加舞会还带着本百科全书
Really? And who'd you go with?
真的吗 那你带了什么去
Herpes simplex 2?
2号♥纯疱疹吗
No. What I'm saying is
不 我是说
she wasn't exactly my type. Yeah,
她不是我喜欢的类型 没错
because I had standards and a brain.
因为我是有原则和大脑的
You're right.
你说的没错
Bookworm virgin with padded bras?
戴着加衬垫胸罩的处♥女♥书虫
Way hotter.
不要太性感哦
I was going to cut the rest of classes.
我不打算上后面的课了
Help me start it, and I'll give you a ride.
帮我发动起来 我就送你一程
With the guy who stole my boyfriend's bike?
跟偷了我男朋友车的人一起
Thanks, but no.
谢了 不必了
I just called my dad.
我刚打给我爸爸了
Told him I wasn't going to testify.
告诉他 我不准备出庭作证了
Bug's off the hook.
布格没事了
Okay? No jail.
行了吧 不用坐牢了
You're a real hero.
你真是个英雄
Hey, I'm not the bad guy here.
做错事的可不是我
That's your boyfriend.
是你那男朋友
Get on the back.
坐后面
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I want to show you something.
我有东西给你看
You know why we didn't hang
你知道我们高中的时候为什么
in high school? 'Cause you were scared.
没在一起吗 因为你害怕
Scared of what? Okay, so Cate,
怕什么 好了 凯特
you have one kid,
你有了一个孩子
but now with Baze in your life...
但是现在贝斯在你的生活中
Cause I was the kind of girl
因为我是那种
that could see right through you.
能看穿你的女孩
It's like you have two.
就像你有了两个孩子
The only thing I was scared of was
我唯一害怕的是
your corrective head gear.
你的牙套
Oh, my God. Any time a real issue is brought up,
天啊 每次说到实质问题
you deflect with juvenile humor.
你就用幼稚的玩笑 转移话题
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Kate, you looked like
凯特 你那时看起来
you had a transistor radio
就像有一台晶体管收音机
coming out of your mouth.
要从嘴里冒出来
It was gone by junior year!
我高三的时候就不戴了
And we have an anonymous caller for Baze again.
我们这儿又有一通 要找贝斯的匿名电♥话♥
I'd like to agree with Cate.
我同意凯特的说法
Baze sounds like he's deflecting.
贝斯听起来像在转移话题
Thank you.
多谢
Almost like he's sexually frustrated.
感觉他最近缺少性生活
Jamie, is that you?
杰米 是你吧
We have got another caller.
我们还有一通来电
Lorena from Hillsboro.
来自希尔斯布罗的罗丽娜
Hi. I just want to say, best show ever.
嗨 我只想说 这是史上最棒的一♥期♥节目
I love the two of you.
我爱你们俩
Oh, well, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Ryan and I- we-we aim to please.
瑞安和我 我们致力于取悦大家
I meant you and Baze.
我是说你和贝斯
You have crazy chemistry,
你们之间有着强烈的默契
and it sure doesn't sound
听上去根本不像
like things ended in high school.
在高中就结束了
Has nothing really happened
后来 你们之间
between you guys since then?
真的什么都没发生吗
Oh, my God,
我的天啊
No way. Uh, just once.
不可能 只有一次
Once was more than anyone
一次就
should ever have to go through.
够任何人受的了
One time. Uno.
一次 就一次
Ryan? Ryan,
瑞安 瑞安
will you just talk to me for a second? Please.
拜托跟我说句话好不好
You know, all this time
一直以来
I thought Baze was the moron.
我以为贝斯是个笨蛋
Turns out
结果发现
I'm the biggest idiot around.
我才是周围最傻的傻子
Okay, I get that you're mad. I get it.
我知道你很生气 我知道
I've-I've been a nice guy, right?
我已经做得很好了 对吧
I've been a good guy?
我做得很好吧
Yeah, you are an amazing guy.
你做得非常好
Yeah, I was patient
当你把我的求婚
and understanding when you treated
当作儿戏的时候 我很有耐心
my marriage proposal like a joke.
也试着理解
When Lux moved in,
当莱克丝搬进来
when that-that... that dumb ape, Baze,
当那个 那个笨猩猩 贝斯
started messing
开始搅乱
with our personal and public lives,
我们的私生活和公众生活
I took it like a freaking champ.
我都咬咬牙忍♥受了
Now, all I asked for was a little less of him,
我只希望 他能不要经常出现
and now, he's in my booth, in my station,
而现在 他就在我的播音室 我的电台
screwing with my career-
毁着我的事业
Something I have worked at my entire life.
我一生所致力于的事业
Right. So have I.
我感同身受
I did not want Baze on the show either.
我也不想贝斯上节目
Kate, you're the reason he is.
凯特 他是因你而来的
Thanks to your fixation over him over the last few weeks,
这得归功于你前几周对他的眷顾
All of Portland is-is confused about Cate and Ryan.
全波特兰的人都搞不清我们俩什么关系了
And you know what?
你知道嘛
So am I.
连我也糊涂了
Whoa, what are we talking about?
你到底想说什么
Do you have feelings for him, for Baze?
你对贝斯还有感觉 是吗
What? Come on, Cate.
你说什么 得了吧 凯特
Come on, the night of that turtle thing,
那个举办乌龟赛跑的晚上
I saw, I saw the two of you sitting at his bar.
你们在酒吧挨着坐一起时
Okay, I saw how you were together.
我就看出来怎么回事了
Are... Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑的吧
No, I'm not.
不 我是认真的
And that look between you two just now
刚才希尔斯布罗的罗丽娜来电
When, when Lorena from Hillsboro called
提出那个问题时
and asked you that question?
你们俩是什么表情
Has anything ever happened between you guys
自从高中以后
since high school?
你们之间还发生过什么
Ryan, no, nothing has happened.
瑞安 什么都没有
I mean, you believe me, right?
我知道你相信我的 是吗
Honestly?
想听实话吗
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表