剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
With the gopher? Yeah.
有那只土拨鼠的吗 好极了
Yeah, I think it's a hamster.
我觉得那是只仓鼠
"Panda Sneeze."
熊猫打喷嚏的那个视频
Have you seen that one?
你看过吗
So good.
太棒了
I thought you hated YouTube.
我记得你说你恨YouTube网
Maybe "hate" was a little strong.
也许没那么"恨"
What?
干嘛
Do you think we look alike?
你觉得我们长得像吗
I mean, I see a resemblance in the eyes, the nose.
我觉得眼睛鼻子都有点像
No? No? Me, neither.
没有 我也没觉得
If these Australians can find their lion,
既然那些澳大利亚人可以找到他们的狮子
we can find our Cate.
我们就可以找到凯特
Okay, it's, uh, 7:53, and we're talking
现在是上午七点三十五分
high school nicknames, people.
听众朋友们 我们在讨论中学的绰号♥
Hosette.
侯赛特
Oh, right, right. Cosette, yeah.
对对对 是珂赛特
Sorry about that. Uh, thanks for calling in,
很抱歉 感谢你打电♥话♥来
and try and stay out of those janitor's classes, will you?
以后别再上那些保洁课了 好吗
Uh, we have got...
下一个接进来的是...
Lux on the line.
莱克丝
Lux, are you there?
莱克丝 你在吗
What was your high school nickname?
你高中的外号♥是什么
Lux?
莱克丝
Hello. You there?
你好 你在吗
Cate?
凯特
Cate? Wow, all right.
凯特 好吧
So you've gone through some... some changes.
看来你做了一些...一些改变
Uh, it's Baze,
我是贝斯
From high school.
你高中同学
I actually really need to talk to you right now.
我现在必须和你谈谈
High school?!
高中同学
Wait a minute! You went to high school with Cate?
等一下 你和凯特一起上的高中
Okay, maybe he can shed
好吧 也许他可以
Some light on your teen years.
给你的青少年时期爆爆料
No, Ryan, there will be no shedding of light.
别 瑞安 没什么好爆料的
Oh, there's gonna be plenty of shedding of light.
那肯定有一大堆料可以爆
Wait-wait, so, Baze, Baze, Baze,
等等 贝斯 贝斯 贝斯
When, uh, when's the last time
什么时候是你最后一次
You saw her-- smoking cloves behind the dumpster?
看见她 在垃圾箱后吸烟
Was she campaigning against the patriarchy
她是不是反叛家庭管制
That is senior prom? What?
毕业舞会怎么样 什么
Ryan! Let's not talk about high school, okay?
瑞安 咱们别在谈论高中生活了 好吗
Everybody knows that I hated high school...
大家都知道我恨高中生活
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Who hates high school, Cate? What'd you have,
谁会恨高中生活呢 凯特 你经历了什么
Like, a pizza face or something? No!
比如 曾经是大饼脸 不是
Like, an unrequited love affair with a
一场无疾而终的暗恋
driver's ed teacher? Ryan, will you...
对象是某个老师? 瑞安 拜托你...
Ryan, stop! Or were you one of those girls that
瑞安 住嘴 或是你也是那种在舞会上
got knocked up on prom night?
搞的一夜大肚的女孩之一
D... did you get knocked up on prom night?
你们在毕业舞会上搞大肚子了
More like we are formal.
我们更正式一点
Oh, Baze...
贝斯...
Okay, Cate, I really need to talk to you
好吧 凯特 我真的需要跟你好好谈谈
outside in the parking lot.
我就在停车场外面
What?! What is the matter with you?
什么 你搞什么鬼
Okay, calm down.
好啦 冷静一下
Calm down? Is that how you get someone to calm down--
冷静 这就是你让别人冷静的方式吗
By calling them and humiliating them in public?
给别人打电♥话♥ 然后在听众前羞辱他们
I called you last night; you hung up on me.
我昨晚给你打电♥话♥了 可是你挂断了
Oh, my god, you haven't changed a bit.
老天 你一点都没变
Except your hairline.
除了你的发际线
Why does everybody keep talking about my hair?
为什么每个人都在讨论我的发际线
What?
干嘛
What is so important that you couldn't wait
有什么重要的大事你不能
Until after I was off the air?
等到我结束直播再说
Cate, meet Lux...
凯特 来见见莱克丝
Our daughter.
咱们的女儿
Hi.
你好
Can't believe you here
我不敢相信你在这儿
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
I mean, I'm so glad that you did, I just...
我是说 很高兴你找了 我只是...
The last time I saw you,
我最后一次见你时
You were just so tiny, and now...
你才这么小 可现如今...
N-now you're so big, I... no, I mean...
现在你真大 我...不...我是说
You're not big big.
你没长过头
You're proportional big.
你是很均衡地长大了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you good?
你过的好吗
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
是的 我很好 很好
You know, uh, proportional.
你知道的 很均衡
And you have blonde hair.
你还是金发呢
She has something for you to sign.
她有些东西需要你来签字
What?
什么
Oh. Uh, yeah.
对
I-I...
我...我...
I need signature
我需要一个签名
I can't get emancipated without this.
没有这个我就不能自立
I'm sorry, what? Emancipated from what?
对不起 什么 从哪里自立
Your parents?
你的父母吗
From the foster care system-- she's never been adopted.
从抚育机构中 她从未被收养过
It's a long and pretty boring story, so if you'll just,
这是个又长又臭的故事 所以你只需要
Uh, sign right there.
在这里签字
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's it?
这样就行了
Do you, um... do you need anything?
你 你还需要什么吗
No, that should pretty much do it.
不 这些就足够了
I just got to get this
我只需要把这个
to social services.
送到社会服务机构去就好了
I can take you.
我可以带你去
Don't you have a radio show you got to finish?
你不是还有个广播节目要完成吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
But, oh, um, Ryan's in there,
但是 瑞安在那儿
So I can take you if...
所以我可以带你去 要是你愿意的话...
I can do that.
我可以去
Well, I can, too,
我也可以
If...
要是你愿意...
Well, if you're sure you can?
你真的确定可以吗
I can.
是的
All right, then.
那好吧
You wouldn't mind.
你不会介意吧
No, no, of course not, you know?
不不 当然不 你知道的
I've got stuff I got to do.
我还有些事要做
Okay.
好吧
Well...
那么...
Thanks.
谢谢了
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然
Of course. Hey,
当然 嘿
We never got around to watching "Panda Sneeze,"
咱们还没一起看那个"熊猫打喷嚏"的视频呢
So you know where I live if you want to stop by anytime
所以 你知道我的地址 你随时都可以过来
Okay.
好啊
Bye.
再见
A-are you sure you're not gonna get in trouble
你确定你不会有麻烦吗
For leaving the show?
因为离开节目
No, it's fine. It's actually perfect.
不会 放心吧 一点事也没有
Yeah, it's gonna make it a lot harder
是啊 虽然这样的话瑞安很难
for Ryan to ask for the ring back this way, so...
要求我归还订婚戒指 所以
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表