剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Okay.
那好吧
So after Alice's reading,
在爱丽丝朗读之后
I'll say a brief homily
我会简短地宣讲一番
And then we will turn it over to you for your vows.
之后就该你们宣读誓言了
And you've opted to write your own.
你们都各自写好了吧
Uh, yeah, we haven't... We haven't written them yet,
我们还没写好
But, uh, you know, we'll have them.
但是 会写好的
I mean, writing anything down, it's just really difficult.
要让你写出来 那还真的不容易
Because you want your vows to be beautiful,
因为你希望自己的誓言既是完美的
But at the same time you want them to be realistic.
同时又是现实的
You know marriage.
你知道的 婚姻嘛
It's a lot of ups and downs.
常常都有磕磕碰碰的
What's going on?
怎么了
Okay, okay, what are you doing?
你到底在干嘛
Why are we arguing about this right now?
都什么时候了 我们还在吵架
Because, because I think you not wanting to sign that contract--
因为我认为你不想签那份合同
I think that means something.
我认为这非同小可
You know, what if you have cold feet about marrying me?
如果你对后悔娶我了怎么办
Cate, Ryan, stop arguing.
凯特 瑞安 别吵了
Come on.
快上车
Is that what this is all about?
你就是为了这个吗
I'm the guy you claim has sweaty legs, remember?
你说过我的脚容易出汗 记得吧
My feet-- they couldn't be warmer.
我的脚 最温暖不过了
After all that we've been through together,
要知道 我们一起经历了这么多
I mean, do you really need a contract to prove
难道你真的要用一份合同来证明
That I'm not going anywhere?
我对你不离不弃的爱吗
What is wrong with me?
我是怎么了
What, honey? No, I drink mine that way
什么 宝贝 没什么 我也是这样喝酒的
all the time.
经常这样
Do you think it's bad that I don't believe him?
你们觉得我不相信他 是我不对吗
What? About the contract?
什么 关于合同吗
Cate, come on. He loves you.
凯特 算了吧 他爱你
Don't bother. She's hopeless.
别理她 她已经没救了
Mom!
妈
What? It's true.
怎么了 这是实话
I know what I'm talking about.
我现在很清醒
Honey, I've been married four times, all right?
宝贝 我结了四次婚
Trust me. People-- they don't change.
相信我 人是不会变的
Yeah, well, clearly.
很明显
Well, you know, you are who you are, honey,
你就是你 宝贝
And you're a commitment-phobe who eats her feelings
你就是不相信承诺 从不说出自己的想法
And doesn't believe in happy endings.
从不相信会有完美结局
We are headed to the rehearsal dinner.
我们正要去婚前晚宴
I have 200 alcohol-related wedding favors
托你的福 我收到了200多种
in my trunk thanks to you.
跟酒有关的贺礼
No, this wedding is happening.
不 婚礼就要举♥行♥了
I mean, I want this wedding to happen.
我十分期盼这个婚礼
If you did, you wouldn't be projecting.
如果你真的这么想 你就不会这么失常了
Oh, great, so here we go.
是吗 直说了吧
Abby's not here, so you are going to take over
艾比不在 所以你来接替她
as the crappy pseudotherapist.
当讨人厌的冒牌心理医师
Lux, back me up here.
莱克丝 替我说两句
She has two eyes. She can see what's going on.
她也有眼睛 她看得清楚是怎么回事
More champagne?
还有香槟吗
You're accusing ryan of not wanting to marry you
你埋怨瑞安 说他不想娶你
Because it's too upsetting to face the truth.
是你自己不敢面对现实
What truth?
什么现实
Maybe you're the one who doesn't want to marry him.
也许 是你自己不想嫁给他
So listen, I feel bad about the whole contract thing.
听我说 关于合同这件事我很遗憾
But we can figure it out, I swear, okay?
但是我发誓 我们能把它处理好的
Let's just enjoy tonight, and we'll get married.
我们好好享受这一晚 明天我们就结婚了
We'll deal with it after, okay?
以后再商量这件事 好吗
She says she's projecting.
她说她表现失常
Wait, who says what now?
等等 谁说什么了
Laverne says that cate's afraid ryan doesn't want to marry her,
拉维妮说 凯特怕瑞安不想娶她
But really it's because, deep down,
但实际上 是因为凯特打心眼里
Cate's not so sure she wants to marry ryan.
并不确定她想不想嫁给瑞安
Maybe we're the ones projecting.
也许是我们失常呢
Or maybe she's having doubts because of something else.
或许她迟疑是因为什么别的事
Baze... What if
贝斯 万一
You're the one that she's supposed to be with?
你才是她想共度一生的那个人呢
Lux, lux... That's not how cate sees me.
莱克丝 凯特可不是那么看我的
I'm not that guy.
我不会想嫁我的
Things have changed.
情况不同了
You saw the way that she was at breakfast
你也看到早餐时她开心的样子了
And on the road trip-- city hall?
还有在自驾游的路上 在市政厅
Yeah, she was caught up in the moment. We all were.
她只是一时兴奋 大家都会这样
That wasn't real. It could be.
不是真的 可以的
My reality was two more years in foster care
我本来还得在收养机构待两年
Until I did something to change it.
但是我的努力改变了这一切
You can, too.
你也可以的
I'd like to make a toast.
我想敬大家一杯酒
But cate told me I wasn't allowed to.
但是凯特警告过我不准这么做
so if I say anything inappropriate
所以如果我说了什么不该说的
It's the merlot talking.
那一定是酒后胡言
I remember when ryan first met cate,
我记得第一次瑞安见到凯特
I think he referred to her
我想他觉得凯特
As a 5'2" Sack of crazy.
是个荒唐至极的人
I always thought cate took after her father--
我一直觉得凯特是继承了她爸爸的特点
Non-committal, skittish,
含糊其辞 容易激动
A hint of a five o'clock shadow.
还有一撇小胡子
That's terrible.
太糟糕了
Can I get a refill over here?
我能再来一杯吗
I've known cate since we were 13.
我十三岁的时候就认识凯特了
I still remember
我还记得
I gave her a vhs tape for her birthday,
她生日的时候 我送她了一个录影带
Of a music video.
音乐录影带
You know the one with Paula Abdul and the cat?
你还记得吗 宝拉阿布杜和猫的那个
Anyway, Cate made me promise not to talk about
凯特让我保证 绝对不说
Anything embarrassing like the number of men she went through
任何尴尬的事 比如在跟瑞安交往之前
Before ryan.
她有多少个男友
Oh, don't worry. I won't say how many,
别担心 我不会说有多少的
But it will blow your mind.
但是 多得会吓你一跳
Can you hear me in the back?
后面的能听到吗
I've always hoped that my son Ryan
我一直希望 我儿子瑞安
would find someone deserving
能找到一个
Of the wonderful man he is.
跟他这完美男人般配的人
And in Cate, he has found... Someone.
是凯特 他终于找到了 命中注定的这个人
I can't say that I'm a
我不能说 我是这场婚礼中
huge proponent of marriage.
多么重要的一个人
I understand that sometimes age catches up with you,
就我的理解 岁月不饶人
And you can't wait forever, so you settle...
你不能一直等下去 所以你安顿
Down.
下来
Settle down.
安顿下来
You and your sister, wherever the hell she is
你和你的姐姐 无论她现在身在何方
on her self-indulgent, eat-pray-love tour,
在哪一段独自放纵的失恋之旅中
were the only good thing to come out of all my marriages.
你们都是我的婚姻中唯一的骄傲
To the bride and groom. Bride and groom.
敬两位新人 敬两位新人
You okay? You left poor ryan downstairs fending for himself.
你还好吗 扔下可怜的瑞安一个人在楼下
Was that me,
那是因为我吗
or was that more of a roast than a toast?
还是因为那嘲讽一般的祝酒辞
I don't know. Maybe it's a sign.
我不知道 也许这是个预兆
You know, maybe my mom was right.
也许我妈是对的
I haven't grown up at all.
我根本就没有长大
I mean, look at me.
我是说看看我自己
Look at me, I'm outside hiding out at my own rehearsal dinner.
瞧我 竟然在自己的预演晚餐上 躲了出来
I'm so scared to marry the guy I love.
我害怕嫁给自己心爱的人
I haven't changed at all.
我根本就没变
Okay, I want to make a toast.
我想说一段祝酒辞
When Lux first showed up back in our lives,
当莱克丝第一次出现在我们的生活中时
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表