剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unexpected.
《缘来一家人》前情提要
You and someone had a kid,
你和某人生了个孩子
you gave up that kid, i am that kid
你们不要她了 我就是那个孩子
and now I'm applying for emancipation.
现在我在申请自立
From the people who adopted you?
从领养你的人那里吗
From foster care.
从寄养机构
Um, Cate Cassidy- that's your mom.
凯特·卡希蒂是你的母亲
I am Cate Cassidy.
我是凯特·卡希蒂
Ryan and I has been up since 5:00.
我和瑞安五点就起床了
And, as usual, arguing since 6:00.
和平常一样 从六点开始拌嘴
What are you doing? Will you marry me?
你要干嘛 你愿意嫁给我吗
Cate.
凯特
Meet Lux, our daughter.
这是莱克丝 我们的女儿
You never even told me I've got a kid out there.
你根本没提过我们有个孩子
Why would I?
为什么我要说
You wouldn't even admit that she existed.
你甚至都不承认她的存在
I am not granting you emancipation.
我不会批准你的申请
I'm releasing you back into their temporary joint custody.
你将暂时由他们共同监护
Bug, what are you doing?
布格 你在做什么
Giving your new friends a night they won't forget.
给你的新朋友们一个难忘之夜
What happened? Where's Lux?
怎么了 莱克丝人呢
Her boyfriend stole my car.
她男朋友偷了我的车
What? I'm calling the police.
什么 我要报♥警♥
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
There has to be a better way of waking up than this.
一定有比闹钟更好的叫醒方式
I can think of one.
我想到一个
Okay. I'm going to be right back.
好吧 我马上回来
I can't do morning sex with morning breath.
我可不要带着口臭跟你亲热
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.What are you doing?
我的天啊 你在做什么
What does it look like? Hey. Eyes forward.
你看像在做什么 嘿 转过头去
What's going on? What? What?
怎么了 什么
Oh, no, no, no.
哦 不是吧
This is not okay.
这可不行
Did you sleep here again?
你又在这儿过夜了吗
Again? Yeah, Lux and I were watching TV.
又? 是的 莱克丝和我整夜都在看电视
Hey, did you know that the Real World is still on?
你知道《真实世界》还在播吗
She's never even seen it.
她甚至从来没看过
I passed out during Hawaii,
播到夏威夷那季时我睡着了
woke up to San Diego.
醒来的时候刚播到圣地亚哥
There coffee?
有咖啡吗
I'll get rid of him.
我去赶他走
Looks like Baze is making himself right at home.
看来贝斯出入这儿很随意
How long has this been going on?
这样子有多长时间了
Oh. Last week or two.
一两个星期吧
You're up early.
你起得很早嘛
What's with the iron?
用熨斗做什么呢
Is it school picture day?
今天学校要拍纪念照吗
Bug's arraignment.
布格被传讯了
For the whole stealing Jones's car unfortunate-ness.
就因为他偷了琼斯的车
I mean, he eats here, sleeps here, pees here.
我是说 他在这儿吃喝拉撒睡
Wait. Are you skipping school?
等等 你今天逃学了
Baze got Lux in a car accident...
贝斯差点让莱克丝出车祸
You cannot miss school.
你不能旷课
Baze said I could.
贝斯说我可以不去
He lets her bartend at his loft.
他让她在酒吧阁楼上开小酒会
I mean, what's-what's next?
下一次会怎么样
You two going to get arrested and thrown in jail together?
你们俩一起被捕坐牢吗
Oh, wait. That already happened.
哦 等等 这已经发生了
I'll be doing upstairs stuff.
我去楼上整点东西
Look... a month ago, I had no idea Baze existed.
一个月前我全然不知贝斯的存在
Now, suddenly, he's spending nights here.
而现在 他突然在这里过起夜来
Look, the last person that I'm going to defend is Baze.
听我说 我绝对不会维护贝斯
I want to check my couch for drool marks.
甚至还想去检查沙发有没有口水印呢
I just want less Baze in our lives.
我只希望贝斯不会过多地干预我们的生活
Does that make me a bad guy?
我那么说会像坏人吗
It makes you like the rest of us.
只会让咱更像一家人
You're up early.
你今天起得早嘛
Never went to bed.
我彻夜未眠
Guess you didn't, either.
我猜你也没睡吧
Up top.
艳遇不断啊
It wasn't like that.
不是这样啦
I was hanging with Lux and...
我和莱克丝一起玩
kind of fell asleep at Cate's.
然后就在凯特家睡着了
Again?
又睡她家
Dude, it was a matter of time
老兄 当人老爸的这些破事
before this whole dad thing killed your game.
迟早会坏了你的好事 只是时间问题而已
What?
什么
I got a game?
我有过好事吗
You used to be the king of the random hookup.
你当年可是风流倜傥的光辉人物
Like Wilt Chamberlain, only shorter.
像威尔特·张伯伦 只是你矮了点
And... whiter.
白净了点
Now look at you.
现在看看你自己
You're... Math.
都跟马斯一样了
I take offense to that.
这话我可不爱听啊
The last time I had sex
我最近的一次性生活
was 22 minutes ago.
是在22分钟前
You?
你呢
And I'm not talking Tracey.
我不是在说特蕾西
Ex-girlfriends don't count.
前任女友可不算
I'm talking random, meaningless,
我是说胡闹放纵 毫无意义
"I don't remember exactly what happened" sex.
"事后一拍两散"的那种艳遇
Okay.
好吧
But you cannot tell Math.
我只跟你说 不准告诉马斯啊
Cate.
凯特
16 years ago doesn't count.
16年前的不算
No, a month ago.
不 一个月前
When Lux first showed up.
莱克丝第一次出现时
What?
什么
Do you have a death wish or something?
你是找死还是怎么着
Dude, why would you go there?
兄弟 干嘛这么想不开
There's plenty of sex to be had that isn't so loaded.
有那么多不必负责的艳遇在等着你
You don't need to re-screw the girl you already screwed.
你根本不需要再去搞你的旧爱了啊
It just happened.
就这样自然而然地发生了
Things like that don't just happen.
这种事情不会自然而然地发生
Unless you...
除非你
You have a thing for Cate.
你还喜欢凯特
No, I don't. Yes, you do.
不 我没有 你有
No, I don't.
我没有
There is no thing.
我对她根本没意思
Okay. All right.
好吧
Then, prove it.
那证明给我看
Sleep with someone else. Fine.
和别的女人上♥床♥ 好吧
But don't call me Math.
但不准说我是马斯
So, I'm confused.
我有点迷惑
I just started listening.
我刚刚开始听节目
So, you and Cate have a kid together? Oh, no, no, no.
所以你和凯特生了个小孩 不不不
Baze and I have a kid.
是贝斯和我生了个小孩
I'm sorry. Who's Blaze?
抱歉 谁是布雷泽[Blaze另指牛马身上的条纹]
Baze. He's not a pony.
是贝斯 他又不是什么马
And that's who you are engaged to?
那他是你的订婚对象吗
No. Ryan and I-
不是的 瑞安和我
We are engaged. Thanks for calling, Kathy.
我们两个订婚 凯茜 谢谢致电
Does anyone have a question that is not about Baze?
有没有人的问题是和贝斯无关的
How about, uh, Denise from West Linn?
西利恩的德尼丝 你想问什么
Hey, Ryan. I love you.
瑞安 你好 我爱死你了
I can't believe you and Cate are engaged.
我不敢相信你和凯特竟然订婚了
I didn't think she'd ever stop skanking around.
我觉得她永远不会停止卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Right here, Denise.
德尼丝 我听着呢
So, when's the wedding?
两位打算何时结婚呢
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表