剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
and they could tell that you didn't.
而他们看得出来 你并不需要
I'm sorry, honey.
很抱歉 亲爱的
That's cool.
也好
I didn't want 'em anyway.
反正我也不怎么想跟他们走
That was the turning point.
那是一个转折点
That's when I knew nothing was going to stop me
那时我知道 什么也阻止不了我了
from getting emancipated.
我要独♥立♥
That I wasn't going to wait around for my mom anymore,
我不再期望妈妈的出现
or be turned down by people
或是等着被那些人拒绝
that I didn't even want in the first place.
那些最初我就不想被他们收养的人
Then, less than a year later,
然后 不到一年之后
I was standing in front of a judge,
我站在法官的面前
being given back to Cate and Baze.
我的监护权又被判给了凯特和贝斯
It's ironic, huh?
真是让人无语啊
I waited 16 years not to want them,
我等了16年 终于不再需要他们了
and... and that's when i got them.
这个时候 他们又出现了
God,
天啊
Lux,
莱克丝
what you've been through,
你经历了那么多不堪回首的事
and you seem so okay sometimes.
现在提起来 还显得那么轻松
It's easy to forget.
过去的终究会过去的
No wonder you reacted to Jones like that.
怪不得 你会对琼斯有那样的反应
What, crazy?
什么反应 抓狂吗
No. Human.
不是 是人性使然
Rejection-- it's, uh...
拒绝别人 是一件...
It's a hard thing to shake off.
拒绝是一件很难的事
You know, it sucks to not feel wanted,
而不被需要的感觉更糟
even if it's somebody you don't really want.
即使是一个你并不在乎的人
You know, think about Jones.
想想琼斯
Being rejected by somebody who he really does want.
被一个他很在乎的人拒绝
If you talk to him,
如果你能跟他谈谈
explain things...
跟他解释
he'll understand.
他会理解的
I'm glad Cate's marrying you.
我很高兴 凯特要和你结婚了
Me, too.
我也是
Are you awake?
你还没睡吧
No.
睡了
I lied.
我骗了你
I don't...
我其实
I don't have feelings for Cate.
其实我对凯特没有感觉
I, um...
我
I was trying to tell you I can't...
我只是想告诉你 我不能
I can't do this.
我不能和你在一起
I mean, not after I've worked so hard
我是如此努力地
to make things right with Cate.
试图解决和凯特之间的问题
But it wasn't... computing.
但却没尽如人意
I can't date you, Abby.
我们不能在一起 艾比
I spent the last few months
过去的几个月
trying to make up for something I did 16 years ago.
我努力弥补 16年前犯下的错误
And I've spent the last 16 years
16年的时间 因为这个错误
not living up to who I wanted to be because of it.
我成了一个 连自己都无颜面对的人
But being with you...
但是和你在一起
it reminded me how nice it is
提醒了我 被人看见
to be seen by someone the way you want to be seen.
自己在努力地改变 是件多么美好的事
You mean sees you the way
你是说 你希望
you wish Cate would see you, right?
凯特看见你的变化 是吗
I may be a therapist
我也许只是一个
who needs to supplement her income with yoga.
需要靠教瑜珈来贴补家用的 心理医师
But I've taken enough classes to know that
但是我的经验告诉我
what you said about Cate.
你说对凯特有感觉的话
It came from somewhere.
是有感而发的
The fact that that was your go-to lie...
那逼迫你说谎的原因
...there's probably more truth to it than you think.
有时 比你以为的 更加真实
Power's back.
来电了
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
The roads just opened.
道路开放了
Ryan's outside, checking your car.
瑞安在外面 帮你检查车
Where were you? Were you at Jones's?
你去哪儿了 在琼斯家吗
Originally.
本来是的
Ryan and I actually spent the night trapped at the station.
我和瑞安在电台待了一个晚上
Which I'm guessing was better than being trapped here.
我想应该比困在这里好点
With Baze and Abby.
和贝斯 艾比一起
I'm sorry I didn't say anything.
对不起 我什么也没告诉你
No, at least now I understand why you were so mad at Baze.
不 至少现在我知道你为什么生贝斯的气
It's okay for you to be mad, too.
你也可以生气的
At Baze, I mean.
生贝斯的气
No, I'm not...
不 我没有
I'm not mad at Baze.
我没有生他的气
I'm just...
我只是
more mad at myself.
更生我自己的气
You know, it's true. I was jealous of them.
我嫉妒他们 这是事实
I'm a little scared about what that means.
这意味着什么 我有些害怕
Or what Ryan's going to think that means.
瑞安会怎么想
Probably... that you're human.
他大概会想 你也是人
If you need me, I'll be at Mom's.
如果需要我 我在妈妈那儿
Hey, Abby, um,
艾比 等等
you and I, we should talk.
我们谈一谈
I'm going to go say hey to Baze.
我去跟贝斯打声招呼
Abby, I mean, what happened between us?
艾比 我们之间怎么了
You and I, we used to be so close when we were kids.
小时候我们是那么亲密
Lux happened.
是莱克丝的出现
Since the minute you found out you were pregnant with Lux,
自从你发现你怀上了莱克丝
it was...
就像是
it was like you cut me off.
你就好像把我给甩开了
It was like you-you wouldn't let anyone be there for you.
感觉你不想让别人陪在你身边
I would have loved if someone had been there for me.
若那时有人陪在我身边 我高兴还来不及
You know, Baze, Mom... Dad, you.
但贝斯 妈妈 爸爸 还有你
No one was.
你们都不在身边
I was 14, Cate.
凯特 我那时才14岁
You can't lump me in with them.
你不能把我和他们归在一起
I was a kid, too.
我也只是个孩子
I want to be in your life again.
我想重新进入你的生活
Maybe that's why I was dating Baze.
也许 这就是为什么我会和贝斯约会
I mean, part of me wanted him, yeah.
我确实 有些想和他在一起
But maybe a bigger part of me just wanted you.
但我更需要的是你
Come here.
过来
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I should have told you yesterday.
昨天 我应该告诉你的
You know, about Baze and Abby.
关于贝斯和艾比
Instead of just wanting to elope to avoid the whole thing.
不是为逃避这一切 才和你一起私奔
I was just...
我只是
I was just so afraid of my crazy family messing this up.
我只是怕我疯狂的家人们 会将事情搞砸
Or worse, me messing this up.
更害怕被我自己搞砸
Look, I know I can't run away
我知道我无法逃避
and pretend that they don't exist.
假装他们不存在
And I don't want to marry you under false pretenses.
我也不想以这个为由 和你结婚
I promised I'd always tell you the truth.
我保证过 永远不对你撒谎
So, Baze and Abby it upset me.
贝斯和艾比的事 令我很生气
A lot.
气得不行
And I was afraid that if I told you that it would upset you.
我怕如果我告诉你 你会因此而不安
I get it, Cate.
我明白 凯特
And believe me, if I hadn't made peace with your history with Baze,
相信我 如果我还在意你和贝斯的过去
I never would have come back.
我不会再回到你身边
Or said yes. Again.
也不会再次和你结婚
Look, I... he hurt you.
他伤害了你
I mean, he rejected you at a time in your life
他在你生命中最脆弱无助的时候
when you were most vulnerable.
抛弃了你
And then he goes and he starts dating your sister.
他离开之后 又和你妹妹约会
So it's like he's doing it all over again.
他就像是在故技重演
You don't need his approval.
你不需要他的认可
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表