剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
And your parental skills are so stellar?
那你为人父母的能力很卓著吗
Have you met your son?
你没看到你儿子吗
It's abundantly clear that Ellen and I
这充分表明我和艾伦是这房♥间中
are the only people in this room qualified to parent anyone.
最具备为人父母资格的人
You two are whack jobs.
你们俩都没经验
My son, well, that goes without saying.
我儿子 更不用说
And you, you never told him that,
而你 你从未告诉过他
uh, that you were carrying his kid.
你怀了他的孩子
Instead, you just gave her away.
你反而将她送走了
Are you kidding me?
我没听错吧
Who-Who knows who he would be today if he'd just known?
要是他早知道了 谁知道今天会变成什么样
Stop, Dad.
别说了 爸爸
I knew. When you asked me
我知道 你昨天问我知不知道
yesterday if I knew she was pregnant, I knew, I lied.
她怀孕 我知道 我说谎了
Okay, I knew she was pregnant,
我知道她怀孕了
and I knew it was mine.
我也知道孩子是我的
So, you haven't grown up, huh?
所以 你还是没长大
You haven't changed.
一点没变
You know what, Nate?
你知道吗 奈特
You can kiss the bar good-bye.
你可以和酒吧吻别了
I'm done.
我受够了
You know what? What?
你知道吗 知道什么
I'm done.
我才受够了
You can take your bar, because I am done
你可以收走你的酒吧 因为我受够了你
with you, and I am done with all of this.
我受够了这一切
Sixteen years ago, I was afraid to tell you.
16年前 我害怕告诉你
And you know, it seems funny, given everything,
说起来很好笑 害怕对你坦诚一切
because I didn't wanna disappoint you and let you down.
因为我不想让你失望
But somehow I have managed to do that every day since.
但是无论之后我做得如何
You were never going to believe that I was responsible.
你从来都没相信过我有责任感
You were never gonna believe in me.
你从来都不肯相信我
So, I don't, I don't know why I agreed to this dinner.
不知道我♥干♥吗要答应来吃晚饭
Oh, no, I do know why.
不 我知道原因
It's because you threatened to take away
因为你威胁我要收回
the one means I have of actually supporting my kid.
我能抚养孩子的唯一途径
Because that's what I'm trying to do here, Dad--
这就是为什么我在这里的原因 爸爸
whether you believe it or not-- is support my kid.
不管你信不信 酒吧可以养活我的孩子
Because that's what I thought parents did.
因为我认为这才是父母该做的
I supported you every day of your life.
我养了你一辈子
Not in the way that counts.
不该是以这种方式
You call me crazy, but I thought that-that loving your kid
你说我疯了 但是我认为爱你的孩子
meant that you actually made them feel like you did.
意味着你要让他们喜欢你的所作所为
You know what? You ask me why I want to do this,
你知道吗 你问我为什么要这么做
why I want to be a dad?
为什么我要做一个父亲
It's because I don't wanna turn my back on Lux.
因为我不想重蹈你的覆辙 像你对我那样
The way that you...
对待莱克丝
The way, what, huh?
那样 我做的那样
Come on, say it, Nate.
来吧 说出来 奈特
Like I did to you?
像我对你那样
That's the story you tell yourself?
你就是这么想的吗
To keep from thinking that you're a screw-up...
以此作为你失败的借口
You blame me?!
你怪我
Wait, where's Lux?
等一下 莱克丝去哪了
So, this is great.
真不错
Our teenage daughter just drove off
我们的未成年女儿
on the back of her boyfriend's motorbike.
刚刚被她男朋友骑车载走了
Yeah, we thought the attic was bad.
是啊 还以为在阁楼上已经够糟了
Yeah.
是啊
Screw 'em.
去他们的
You know what? Just screw all of them.
让他们见鬼去吧
I mean, you know, if they had done a better job raising us,
如果他们当初能做个更尽责的父母
we would be better qualified to raise Lux.
那我们现在就能成为尽责的父母
So, really, if you think about it,
所以说真的 如果这么想的话
this whole thing, it's their fault.
这些都是他们的错
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
没错 嗯 没错
And kind of mine.
我也有错
I shouldn't have enrolled her in that place
我不该在和你商量以前
without talking to you.
就把她转去那所学校的
I just read that article,
我看了那篇报道之后
and I pictured her in that school, and...
想象着她在那所学校里的情形 然后
I really just wanna make every bad thing go away.
我只是想远离那些不好的事情
But it just seems like the more I try,
但好像我越努力
the worse it's getting.
一切就变得越糟
Maybe that's the problem.
也许问题就出在这里
Not everything in her life was bad.
对她来说并不是所有事都是不好的
Like... I don't like the looks of him, but Bug, Natasha...
比如 我不喜欢他的样子 但是布格 娜塔莎
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
To Lux, they're the good.
对莱克丝来说 他们是好的
I mean, if you...if you think about it
我是说 如果你这么想
we both had families before Lux.
莱克丝出现以前 我们都有家人
So, maybe she just wants you to realize
所以也许她只想让你知道
that she had a family before us.
在我们出现以前 她也有她的家人
Pretty insightful, for a quarterback.
以一个四分卫来说 见解很深刻
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't know what's worse.
不知道养父母把你当垃圾一样对待
Having foster parents that treat you like crap
或者亲生父母把你当垃圾一样对待
or having your own treat you that way.
哪一个更糟
Maybe we've been the lucky ones.
也许我们已经是幸运的了
Maybe.
也许吧
That it? That's all of it? Yeah.
就这些 全部都在这里了吗 嗯
You think I'm doing the right thing?
你觉得我这么做对吧
Yeah.
是的
Me too.
我也这么想
All right, you should go before Cate gets home.
好了 你最好在凯特回来前回去
You gonna tell her? No.
你打算告诉她吗 不
Just pick me up in the morning, okay?
明早来接我就行了
So, you... you got it?
你拿来了吗
The perfect gift?
那个完美的礼物
Jones is gonna love it.
琼斯一定会喜欢的
How much?
多少钱
Well, it's a collector's item.
这是个收藏品
Belonged to Jerry Garcia
在被做成灯以前
when it was just a bong, not a lamp.
是杰里·加西亚用过的烟枪
It's worth, like, a thousand bucks.
这可值好几千块
But I could give you a good deal.
但是 作为朋友来说
You know, as a friend.
我可以给你个友情价
Well, 200's all I got.
我只有200块
Two hundred?
200块
Yeah, that's perfect.
那好吧 成交
Cool.
酷
Here.
拿着
Take care of it.
好好保管
Okay.
好的
Well, thanks.
谢谢
See ya!
再见
What's this?
这是什么
It's what's most important, right?
最重要的东西 对吧
$3,200 cash, rent for the bar?
酒吧的租金 3200块
From Baze.
贝斯让我交给你
What, did he rob a bank or something?
什么 他去抢银行了吗
I'm not expert on parents,
我对当父母不是很在行
but I always thought they just wanted their kids to be happy.
但我认为做父母的应该希望子女开心
I do want my son to be happy.
我是想让我儿子开心
You want your son to be you.
你只想让你儿子变成你
You're not mad at Baze because...
你并不是因为
because he... he made the building a bar
贝斯把那栋房♥子改成酒吧
or because he can't pay his rent
或者因为他付不起房♥租 甚至是
or even because he had me and didn't tell you.
他没有告诉你他有个女儿 而生他的气
You're mad because...
你生气是因为
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表