剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I mean, she's really great.
她真的很不错
I've been, uh, been on top of the school work.
成绩名列前茅
She's starting to make friends finally.
也终于交到了一些朋友
And she's even going to the Winter Formal tonight.
今晚她还要去参加冬至舞会
No way! She is?
不是吧 真的吗
Yeah.
当然
Yeah. With that kid Jones.
和那个叫琼斯的孩子一起
Sort of set them up, actually.
还是我牵的红线呢
No, you didn't. I did.
才不是 就是
Oh, whatever.
管它呢
Wait, does she need a dress?
等等 她是不是需要晚礼服
Yes, yes. She does
对对 她确实需要
Actually, and you should get on that
你最好赶在马斯之前
before Math does.
买♥♥件礼服给她
It was nice, what you did for Cate.
你对凯特真好
Telling her about the dress.
还告诉她礼服的事
For Cate?
对凯特好
Do you have any idea how much fancy dresses cost these days?
你知道这年头漂亮的礼服有多贵吗
So, we may not be talking,
虽然我们没说话
but standing in the same vicinity,
但能够一起出来
that's a good start.
就是个良好的开端
You promised we'd look, you'd buy,
你保证过 只是看衣服 你付钱
we'd leave, no talking.
然后闪人 不聊天
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行
No talking.
不聊天
So, you and Jones?
你和琼斯
Wow, a whole three seconds.
真了不起 你竟然安静了三秒钟
It's just, since when is there a you and Jones?
只是 你什么时候和琼斯在一起了
Since never. We're friends.
我们没在一起 我们只是朋友
I know. It's just that asking you to the Winter Formal...
我知道 但他都邀请你去参加冬至舞会了
How about this one?
这件怎么样
Well, you definitely want something
虽然你需要性感一点
that's sexy enough to remind people that you're a woman,
来向大家展示你女性的魅力
but not so revealing that they forget you're a lady.
但也不用这么暴露 还是淑女一点好
You could just say no.
你可以直接说不
How great is this one?
这件怎样
What, does it come with a limo?
买♥♥这衣服是不是还得配豪华轿车啊
No. You don't have to spend that much on me.
你不用花这么多钱给我买♥♥衣服
No. I want to. Come on, this dance? This is a big deal.
不 我愿意 这次舞会可是件大事
I want your night to be perfect.
我希望你有个完美的夜晚
And I just want to be a part of it.
我希望我能为此做点什么
How long are you going to punish me
你还要惩罚我多久
for not taking in Tasha?
就因为我没收留泰莎
Lux, what you were asking me,
莱克丝 你提出的要求
no responsible parent would have taken Tasha in.
任何有责任心的父母都不会收留泰莎的
Baze was willing to.
可贝斯愿意
Yeah, exactly.
他当然愿意
God, Cate. You are like a broken record.
天呐 凯特 你就像张卡碟的唱片
All roads lead back to slamming Baze.
一而再再而三地指责贝斯
Pick whatever dress you want. I'll be waiting in the car.
你随便选吧 我去车里等你
Hi, Math.
马斯
Math, it's me.
马斯 是我啊
Your favorite hoagie
你最爱的特大三明治
Pastrami with extra banana peppers.
我可是熏牛肉和甜椒馅儿的哦
Come on, Math.
别这样啊 马斯
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to sleep with Cate again.
我不是故意再次和凯特上♥床♥的
It's just... I went through a lot that day.
只是 那天一下子发生太多事
Emotions were heightened, you weren't exactly on my mind,
我当时有点兴奋 我没考虑到你
and, quite frankly, if you were,
坦白说 如果考虑到你了的话
I think we would have a much more troubling situation on our hands.
那我们现在的麻烦 可就更大了
Look, Matthew, if you're that upset,
听着马修 如果你觉得心烦
she's single now.
想一想 她现在可是单身了
If you like her so much, do something about it.
如果你那么喜欢她 那就行动起来
You're not going to try to date her?
你不想和她约会吗
Hell, no. I would rather date Satan.
天呐 当然不想 我宁可去和撒旦约会
He'd go easier on me.
他对我还更温柔些
And besides, that woman has zero faith in me.
再说 那个女人完全不信任我
I mean... But-but I think that the tables have finally turned.
但是我认为 在某些事上我还是扭转了局面
I mean, this parenting thing is way easier
比如在为人父母这件事
than Cate made it out to be.
我做得就比凯特好多了
Look at Lux.
看看莱克丝
I mean, she's talking about morons.
她都我聊起"傻瓜"了
She's going to the Winter Formal with the quarterback.
还准备和四分卫一起去参加冬至舞会
It's muons, you moron.
是介子 你才是傻瓜呢
Um, I got to say, I'm surprised
我想说的是 你同意
you wanted her to go to the Winter Formal.
让她去参加冬至舞会这让我很惊讶
Remember when we went?
还记得当年我们的舞会吗
What? The fun? The awesomeness?
记得什么 那些快乐 还是精彩时刻
I was thinking of the flasks we snuck in.
我记得我们偷偷把酒带进去
The 12-pack of Trojans from Mobil.
那一打带着特洛伊木马标志的美孚桶
The sex... that most people had.
还有多数人都有了性♥爱♥经历
Well, I think that kids are probably different now.
我认为现在的孩子和以前大不相同了
Yeah.
没错
Worse. The stuff kids are doing today?
更糟了 现在的孩子都做些什么呢
That's why me and half the teachers
这就是为什么一半老师和我一样
are on chaperone detail.
变成了监护人
Lux is a good kid. She's not like that.
莱克丝是个好孩子 她不会那样做的
Cate was a good kid and look what happened to her.
凯特曾经也是个好孩子 她又发生了什么呢
Knocked up.
意外怀孕
By the quarterback.
和四分卫
Listen, every parent goes through this.
听着 每位父母都会经历这个问题
Just have the talk, like Cate was saying.
像凯特说的那样 好好谈谈
What?
谈什么
The sex talk?
关于性的话题
Whoa. No. I cannot talk to Lux about sex.
不要 我不能和莱克丝谈论性
That'd be weird.
那种感觉太怪了
You know what would be even weirder?
你知道什么更加怪异吗
Being a grandfather.
突然当上外公
I thought you were in Sacramento.
我以为你去萨克拉曼多了
I was. But I got your message, so I'm here.
我是去了 但我收到你的信息就回来了
Tash told me you were staying here.
泰莎告诉我 你住到这里了
What happened to Cate's?
你和凯特怎么了
It's a long story,
说来话长
which you don't really deserve to hear.
再说你也不配知道
Lux... You can't just walk back
莱克丝 你不能就这样回来
in here and act like nothing happened.
然后装作什么都没发生过一样
You took off. You didn't call.
是你自己离开的 连通电♥话♥都没有
You were just gone.
你就这样消失了
I asked you to treat me better.
我让你对我好一点
Is-is leaving treating me better?
难道离开我是对我好吗
No.
不是
Bug, it's not that easy.
布格 事情没那么简单
You left me.
是你离开了我
Because I didn't want to be the person I was being with you.
因为我不想再做以前的我了
Lux, I love you...
莱克丝 我爱你
and I want to change.
我想改变
Oh, wait, is everything okay with Lux?
莱克丝都还好吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's fine.
很好 很顺利
I just came by to,
我正好顺路
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Sorry, it's, um, it's kind of a mess.
不好意思 家里有点乱
No, it's great.
没有 很好啦
Homey.
家嘛
Sorry.
不好意思
Really nice couch.
沙发真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
So what's up?
有什么事吗
Well, I had an idea.
我有个想法
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表