剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
What am I going to get Jones?
我送什么给琼斯呢
I can't show up empty-handed.
总不能两手空空的过去吧
Brynn, just relax.
布琳 放轻松
The party's, like, two weeks away and he's going to be...
再过两周就是聚会了 他肯定会
And that's the main office. You can grab your schedule there.
这是主办公室 你可以在这领课程表
Hey, Mr. Rogers still in guidance?
罗杰斯先生还是辅♥导♥员吗
Maybe he can give me some free career counseling.
他或许可以给我一些免费的职业咨♥询♥
He's dead.
他已经去世了
Wait.
等等
Wait. Is that... Is that you?
等会 那 那是你吗
Yeah.
没错
1993 city champs. That was a great game.
1993年的市冠军 那比赛很精彩
He called the QB sneak to win.
他打小报告才赢的
I had a guy mashing his cleat in my ear.
为了诬陷那个四分卫 我还把耳朵弄受伤了
I'm gonna go grab my schedule.
我还是去拿课程表吧
Oh, your dad would go on about that play.
你父亲对那场比赛念念不忘呀
Yeah, he was actually proud of me back then.
他那时候以我为荣
God, what the hell happened?
这到底是怎么了
Besides hearing you have a kid on the radio?
从收音机里听说你有个孩子
No wonder he's pissed.
难怪他会生气
No. He was pissed before that.
在此之前他就已经生气了
Look, if Lux is what pushed him over the edge
如果是莱克丝这事让他气急败坏
enough to threaten to take the bar back,
甚至想把酒吧要回去
do something to fix it.
做点什么弥补一下吧
That's a great idea, Doc.
这主意真不错 博士[取自电影《回到未来》]
Why don't you fire up the DeLorean,
为什么你不发动你的时光机器
I'll grab the condoms, and we will head back to the 90s.
我带上点安全套 飞回九十年代去
All right, funny guy.
好吧 你很幽默
Then bail on the dinner.
那去吃那顿晚饭吧
Yeah, I would if I could. But I can't.
如果可以的话我当然去 但是不行
Right. Then make the most of it.
好好利用这次机会
Go over there with Cate and Lux.
带着凯特 莱克丝一起过去
He'll see you're getting your life back in order,
让他看看你的生活也在变得井井有条
taking care of your responsibilities,
你也开始承担责任
stepping up and doing the right thing.
做你该做的事
The rent isn't his issue. He'll cut you a break.
他才不在乎那些租金 他会放过你的
Just show him you're trying to be a good dad.
只要让他知道你正在努力做个好爸爸
He wants to be proud of you again.
他想再次以你为荣
Just... give him a reason to be.
给他个理由吧
So, you good?
你还好吧
You all set? Know where you're going?
搞定了吗 知道你要去哪吗
You, uh, want me to introduce you around?
需要我带你熟悉一下环境吗
Uh... Or not.
还是不用
It's fine. I-I got it from here, really.
我没问题 真的
Hey, Brynn.What's up?
布琳 在聊什么呢
So, are you guys going to that party or what?
你们也去那个聚会吗
You mean Jones's?
你是说琼斯的吗
Yeah. Who else?
当然 不然是谁的
Actually, Brynn was just stressing out about what to get him.
布琳正在烦恼该送什么给他
Well, just 'cause his birthday's our three-month anniversary.
他的生日正好是我们三个月的纪念日
I need, like, a double gift.
我得送个 双重大礼
Oh. Well, you know, Jones is a tough one.
琼斯很挑剔的
He's-He's practical,
他是实用主义者
but sentimental deep down.
但内心深处其实感情细腻
So, you're friends with Jones?
你是琼斯的朋友吗
Not, like, with benefits or anything.
只是有些来往
You know, I-I think we've met once before.
我觉得我们在哪见过
A while ago.
不久以前
Like, a movie theater, bowling alley...
比如电影院 保龄球场
Ice rink?
滑冰场
Well, I used to take skating lessons.
我在那上过滑冰课
Yes. That was it.
那就对了
Oh, yeah. Me, too.
我也是
You weren't there.
你没在那
Anyway, so, I've been at boarding school in California.
我之前一直在加利福利亚上寄宿学校
I got kicked out for doing it
因为和男朋友在实验桌上做那事
with my boyfriend on the lab table.
被开除了
Wait, seriously?
真的吗
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't remember
不好意思
anyone asking to hear about your life story.
好像没有人问你的人生经历吧
I'm going outside.
我去外面了
Come on.
走吧
She's kind of a bitch.
她是有点贱
Thanks.
谢了
Hello?
喂
Finally. Geez. I've left you, like, 20 messages.
你终于接电♥话♥了 我给了发了20多条信息
Yeah. Well, now you know how it feels.
你知道这是什么感觉了吧
Hey, I see you.
我看到你了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I'm signing up for cheerleading.
我来报名参加拉拉队
What do you think I'm doing here? I'm picking up Lux.
你觉得我还能来干什么 我来接莱克丝
No. I wanted to pick her up today.
不行 今天我要接她
Nuh-uh. School's my gig.
不行 学校是我的地盘
Listen, we have to have dinner tonight.
今天晚上我们得一起吃饭
That's why I was calling.
我给你打电♥话♥就为了这事
At my parents' house. You, me and Lux.
去我爸妈家 你 我 还有莱克丝
Yeah. No. Come on, Cate.
我才不去 拜托 凯特
No, I'm sorry. You should've asked me earlier.
很抱歉 你应该早点和我说
Well, I was trying, but I was too busy getting reamed out from my father.
我也想早点 可我一直忙于摆脱我爸爸的控制
Turns out he heard what your dumb fiance said on the radio.
谁知他听到了你的蠢未婚夫在广播上的话
Oh, well, my dumb fiance and I
好吧 我的蠢未婚夫和我
are having dinner with Lux.
要跟莱克丝一起吃晚饭
Next time, give me a heads up.
下次提前通知我一声
Oh, okay. Like the heads up you gave me
好的 你好像也没有提前通知我
when you yanked her out of Longfellow and enrolled her here?
要把她从朗弗洛转到这儿来吧
Yeah. To get her away from criminals and gang members.
是为了让她离那些罪犯还有帮派分子远点
People like that.
就像那样的人
Hey! Hey! Hey! Get your lips off of her!
把你的嘴从她唇边拿开
You with the bike! Back away from the girl!
骑摩托的那个 离那小姑娘远点
Are these your parents?
那就是你♥爸♥妈啊
Let's say no.
不是就好了
Yes. I am her dad. So back it up, little dude.
我是她爸爸 记住了 小家伙
Baze, relax. We were just hanging out.
贝斯 别紧张 我们只不过一起玩玩
Just "Hanging out"? That's how you hang out?
只不过一起玩玩 你就这么玩吗
You let some random guy suffocate you with his mouth?
让一个不知道哪来的家伙抱着你没命地亲
He's not some random guy.
他不是什么"不知道哪来的家伙"
Wait, wait. I'm sorry. Wait. What?
等等 不好意思 你说什么
Is this Bug? The boyfriend?
这就是布格 你的男朋友吗
Yes.
正是
Wait. You knew about this?
等等 你知道这事吗
No. Only that his name was Bug.
不 只知道他的名字是布格
Okay. A guy named Bug
一个叫布格的家伙[Bug 又意"臭虫
didn't raise some concerns?
还不够引起你的警觉吗
No offense, pal.
无意冒犯 哥们儿
Nobody needs to be concerned.
谁都不需要引起警觉
Okay, he just came to pick me up.
他只不过是来接我的
We're going to go hang out, grab some dinner.
我们要出去逛逛 一起吃个饭
I'll have her home by 10:00.
我会在10点之前送她回家
I am making dinner tonight
今天我做了晚饭来
for your first day at Westmonte.
庆祝你在西蒙特中学的第一天
What about my dinner?
我的晚餐怎么办
Uh-uh, I have spent the entire day on Epicurious.
我在Epicurious[烹饪网站]上逛了一整天
I have been to three different grocery stores.
去了三家不同的副食店
I'm knee-deep in ingredients.
拼命地研究食材
Okay, come on, let's go, we're having dinner like I planned.
走 跟我走 按我的计划吃晚饭
Okay, what am I supposed to do about my parents?
好吧 但是我怎么跟我爸妈交代
Bring Bug.
带布格过去吧
Okay, so Bug following us back here--
布格跟我们回家
that's not what I had in mind.
这并不在我的计划当中
What's going on here?
怎么了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表