剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
because he looked at you and decided
他看着你 然后决定
that he didn't want to be you.
他不想成为你
Now, I've only known you for a few minutes,
虽然我只认识你几分钟
and I've known Baze for less than two weeks,
认识贝斯不到两周
but I know that he's twice the dad that you are.
但我知道 他比你这个爸爸好得多
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I'm just looking around.
我随便看看
You know what, this place is going
这个地方很快
to be yours soon enough, all right?
就会是你的了 行了吧
Yeah?
是么
not this month, at least.
至少不是这个月
I don't know how you
我不清楚你是
came up with the rent money that fast.
怎么这么快筹到租金的
You hit Cate up?
你去求凯特了
Lux...
莱克丝
she came by and gave me the $3,200 this morning.
她今天早上来过 给了我3200块
You must, uh, really trust her--
你真的很信任她
to deliver that kind of money.
来转交这么一大笔钱
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, of... of course I do.
当 当然
So, the bar-- hang on to it.
那么 酒吧照常营业
As long as you can keep the rent up, it's yours.
只要你付得起租金 它就是你的
And tell your daughter
转告你女儿
that she's welcome to come by the house
家里随时随刻
anytime she wants.
都欢迎她
Yeah, I'll tell her.
我会告诉她
So, I got a parenting book.
我买♥♥了本家长读物
Yeah, it's pretty helpful.
很有帮助
Well, except there's not a chapter
除了里面没有一章写
on what to do when your boozehound mom
当你的酒鬼妈妈出现在你面前
shows up and wants to take your kid.
想要夺走你的孩子 该怎么办
So, I figured apologizing
所以 我想道歉
would probably just be easier.
可能会更容易些
Lux, I am sorry
莱克丝 我很抱歉
that I have gone about this mom thing all wrong.
我这个妈妈做得大错特错
Okay, from... from now on, um...
从现在开始
...any decision that we make,
所有的决定
it is going to be a group process.
都会通过集体表决
It's going to be you and me and Ryan and Baze.
会有你和我 还有瑞安和贝斯
Kind of like a family.
有点像个家了
Yeah.
是啊
And I'm sorry for not accepting yours.
我很抱歉没有接受你的家人
Okay, the jury's unanimous.
陪审会一致裁定
I suck at this mother thing.
我这个妈妈真是逊透了
Well, maybe I suck at this daughter thing.
也许我这个女儿也不咋地
I'm used to people telling me what to do.
我习惯于听命于他人
I'm just not used to caring enough to listen.
我只是不习惯认真去倾听
I know this is going to sound a little bit crazy,
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
but I'm thinking that
但我想我们应该
we should do another family dinner.
再办一次家庭晚餐
No, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no. Not with my family.
不 不 不是跟我的家人
Don't worry.
别担心
This time, with yours.
这次 是跟你的
We could have Tasha and Bug
我们可以邀请泰莎和布格
and whoever else you want to have over,
随便你还想邀请谁来
and I can cook.
我来做饭
I can order in.
我可以叫外卖♥♥
Actually...
其实
I think I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
If you're up for it.
如果你乐意
Where are we?
这是什么地方
On the top of Bug's apartment.
布格公♥寓♥的顶层
This is where I was going to live.
这是我本来打算住下的地方
I know what you did-- paying my rent-- and-and
我知道你做了什么 替我付租金
I'm going to pay you back every penny.
一分一厘 我都会还给你的
Listen...
听着
you're the kid now.
你现在是个孩子
You don't have to take care of me.
你不必照顾我
I know.
我知道
I was just trying to support you.
我只是想支持你
That's what you said parents are supposed to do, right?
这是你说的父母该做的事 对吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe kids can, too.
也许孩子们也可以的
We're already breaking all the rules.
我们已经在打破一切常规了
Come on.
来吧
Cate, Baze...
凯特 贝斯
meet my family.
这是我的家人
Everyone, these are my parents.
各位 这是我的父母
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表