剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Now... it's all messed up.
可现在 一切都搞砸了
Everything in life, it all comes down to one thing.
人这一生 归根结底为了一件事
No one wants to be rejected.
没人愿意被拒绝
You got to know, you're not the only one
莱克丝 你要知道
who doesn't feel wanted, Lux.
并非只有你觉得自己不受欢迎
Hey, I got you something.
我有东西要给你
To cheer you up.
可以让你振作起来的
I gave it to Baze,
我给贝斯了
and he'll drop it off for you.
他会转交给你的
Would you do something for me?
你愿意为我做点事吗
In return?
作为报答
Okay.
当然
Read me the rest of this.
把剩下的部分念给我听
What?
什么
No.
不要
Why?
为什么
Because the answer to what you should do...
因为你接下来该怎么做的答案
it's in there.
就在里面
"So, Santa, if you can't find
圣诞老人 如果你不能帮我找到
"A perfect mom and dad...
一对完美的父母
that's okay."
那也没有关系
"I'm not perfect either.
因为我也不完美
"I hate peas.
我讨厌豌豆
"I don't like presents under the tree,
我不喜欢圣诞树下的礼物
because what I want won't fit in a box."
因为我想要的根本装不进盒子里
I don't know why I even picked her up dinner.
我都不知道晚餐时我为什么要去接她
I called home 50 times.
我往家里打了无数次电♥话♥
She's not answering.
她都没有接
She'll be there, Cate.
凯特 她会在家里的
But what if she's not?
如果不在呢
Then I will.
那你至少还有我
You know, there's one good thing about being outed.
恋情曝光至少还有个好处就是
This.
这个
"I want parents.
我想要父母
"Two parents.
父亲还有母亲
"They don't always have to say stuff right
他们不需要总是说对的话
"And do stuff right.
做对的事情
"It's okay if they don't.
即使有时做错事也没有关系
"They just have to be nice people who will try.
只要他们是好人 并试着去做对的事情
"So if there are two people out there for me,
所以 如果真的有这么两个人
"Santa, please tell them that I'm here.
圣诞老人 请你告诉他们我在这里
"I'm waiting for them...
在这里等着他们
and I love them already."
并且已经深深地爱他们
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表