剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I mean, that's what you do when you love someone.
当你爱一个人的时候 你就会这么做
And I do.
我这么做了
I love you.
我爱你
Even if Baze tries to kiss you, I love you.
即使贝斯想要吻你 我还是爱你
I just...
我只是...
I just wish you would have told me the truth.
我只是希望你跟我说实话
So, us...
那么 我们
What do we do?
我们接下来干嘛
Well, first, I'm gonna punch that guy's lights out.
首先 我要把那家伙揍一顿
And then, um...
然后...
I don't know.
我不知道
We get married, maybe?
然后我们结婚
I don't deserve a guy like you.
我真配不上你
I deserve better than how you treated me
今天在凯特和琼斯面前
in front of Cate and Jones today.
你不应该那样对我
You want better, go find better.
既然这样 你去找对你更好的人
No one's stopping you.
没人拦你
What?
怎么
What am I supposed to say?
那你要我说什么
I don't know! Anything!
随便什么都行
"I'm sorry," Maybe?
比如 跟我说对不起
I don't get this side of you.
搞不懂你怎么会这样
It's like you turn into your...
感觉你越来越像你...
Don't say it.
不要说了
It's true.
是真的
You become your dad.
你越来越像你♥爸♥爸
You should go be with Abercrombie.
你应该和橄榄球男在一起
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
No, you're right. You deserve better.
你说的对 你应该找个更好的
I don't want to be my dad.
我不想变得更我爸一样
I never wanna be that guy with you.
也不想那样对你
No, Bug, that's not...
不 布格 不是的
You need to go.
你走吧
You shouldn't be with me.
你不应该和我在一起
Go.
走
Should I be worried
竟然没有一个人看着我
that not a single person is looking at me in the eye?
我是不是该担心下
Think positive.
乐观点
I'm fired, for sure. That's the spirit.
我肯定被炒了 别想多了
I would say that you make me sick
虽然你们俩这么肉麻
except I wanna kiss both of you right now.
但我还是恨不得要亲你们两个
Great news: Yesterday's show went over huge!
好消息 昨天的节目大获成功
Even corporate was impressed.
上头来的人都很满意
Trina almost smiled. I don't believe it.
特瑞娜都笑了 我真不信
After hearing you and Baze,
听了你和贝斯的对话
our listeners, they feel like
我们的听众更加地
they know you better and they wanna root for you,
了解你 并且支持你了
especially after hearing how big a sad-sack
特别是大家都知道了你的高中生活
you were in high school.
是多么的悲哀
I guess we have Baze to thank.
我想我们得感谢贝斯
Uh, I don't think so.
我看算了
And it's awkward.
貌似有点尴尬
Oh, you're on in ten.
你们的节目倒数十秒
And now, live from beautiful
来自美丽的波特兰 K-100电台
downtown Portland, it's your hosts
凯特·卡希蒂和瑞安·托马斯
Kate Cassidy and Ryan Thomas on K-100...
为您直播
Hey, everybody, it's Hump Day.
大家好 一周又过去一半
It's bright and early on a Wednesday morning. June 26.
现在是星期三明媚的清晨 6月26日
Now, hold on there. It's not summer yet.
嘿 等等 还没到夏天
No, June 26.
就是6月26
It's a Saturday.
那是个周六
It's also Flag Day in Romania.
也是罗马尼亚国♥庆♥日
And it's the day that Ryan
这是在某年前这一天
took me to his favorite Italian restaurant.
瑞安带我去他最爱的意大利餐厅
After watching me annihilate four cannolis,
看着我吃完4个甜酥卷之后
he still wanted to make out.
依然想跟我亲热
And it's the date that Ryan and I will be getting married.
6月26日 也将是瑞安和我结婚的日子
Unless you have any objections.
除非你反对
I like June 26.
我喜欢6月26日
Some of you might remember
有听众可能还记得
a little rant I went on a couple of days ago
几天前我还在发牢骚
about how being married is like being stuck in a box.
婚姻就像围城
The thing is, being stuck, it isn't so bad
事实上 如果真找到了你的那个他
if you've got the right guy to stick it out with you.
那么真的走进这座围城 也不坏
Hey, rounding up some dudes for some late-night poker.
晚上找些人来打牌吧
Or are you gonna be at Cate's?
你不会又要去凯特家吧
Actually, I'm gonna lay off hanging at Cate's for a while.
我想我得和凯特保持距离了
All right.
那就好
You're in.
一起打牌
so, June 26,I'm thinking big not huge but
6月26日那一天 我要一个盛大的婚礼
propably over the top mirriage,
但也别隆重过头
I would love the huge smile on your face.
有你脸上大大的笑容足矣
maybe,you konw maybe in a year or two,
也许 也许一两年之后
when you see me walking down the Irlands...
你会在爱尔兰看到我 正在散步...
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吧
Why wouldn't I be?
为什么不好
I was just worried, you and Bug...
我只是担心你和布格
I said I'm fine, Jones. Thanks.
我很好 琼斯 谢谢
It's just I got you
我给你买♥♥了
this necklace.
一根项链
Hey, Gavin.
加文
You okay? What's wrong?
没事吧 怎么了
What happened?
发生什么了吗
Bug left.
布格走了
Gavin said he's gone.
加文说他走了
I did what you said. I told him the truth,
我照你说的做 告诉他事实
and he left.
可他走了
I mean, what should I have done?
我到底该怎么做才好
Lied so he'd stay?
撒谎 然后留住他
You did the right thing.
你做得对
You did.
真的
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表