剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Uh, meet me at Baze's above Open Bar.
我们到贝斯开怀酒吧的楼上见吧
That's where she is.
她就住在那里
Do you need the address?
你需要地址吗
You know, I think I can find it.
我想我能找得到
You can relax with the death stare.
你可以放轻松 别怒目而视了
Nobody's forcing you to be here.
没有人强迫你留在这儿
Good. 'Cause Bug's in the bar.
太好了 因为布格在酒吧里
What's Bug doing in the bar?
布格在酒吧里做什么
Baze hired him. That's what.
贝斯聘用了他 就那样
Are you serious? Lux?
真的吗 莱克丝
Lux.
莱克丝
You seem to have a lot of anger and hostility towards Cate.
你似乎对凯特充满了愤怒和敌意
And frankly, who can blame you?
说实话 谁又能怪你呢
But you need to understand
但是你得明白
where Cate was coming from with this whole Tasha thing.
凯特凭什么来插手泰莎的事
This Fern chick
这个叫法恩的女人
barely thinks that she's capable of keeping you.
根本不觉得她有能力照顾你
You think that she would have let Cate have Tasha?
你觉得她会让凯特收养泰莎吗
That's not the point.
那不是问题的关键
The point is, is that I asked you
关键是 我请求你的帮忙
and you wouldn't even try.
而你甚至都不愿去尝试
Okay, well, then what are the rules, Lux?
那规则到底是什么 莱克丝
Because I tried with Bug.
我试着帮助布格了
I tried to hire him before Baze did.
我试着在贝斯之前聘用他
Yet, somehow he's the hero and I suck.
然而 他却成了英雄 而我一败涂地
Can we be done now?
我们的谈话可以结束了吗
I can't believe I'm going to say this.
真不敢相信我要这么说
But for once,
但这一次
you're not the problem here.
问题不在你身上
This is not about Tasha or Bug.
这不关泰莎或者布格的事
Honestly.
说真的
This is about Lux.
是莱克丝的问题
Cate? Abby. Hey.
凯特 艾比 嘿
Uh, long time no see.
好久不见
Yeah. It's been, what,
是啊 自从上次
since dinner at your parents', I think.
在你父母家的那顿晚餐后 就没见过了
Definitely. I...I definitely have not seen you since then.
当然 从那之后我绝对没见过你
Didn't she help you with the sex talk?
她不是帮你对莱克丝进行性教育吗
Lux?
莱克丝
Yeah. That's right.
是啊 没错
That's, um, it was awkward.
那件事 有点尴尬
Blocked that out.
就排除在外了
So, um...
所以 呃
What's up?
怎么了
You hired Bug. That's what's up.
你聘用了布格 就因为这事儿
That was my way of fixing things and...
那原本是我解决问题的方法
So what? So what?
那又怎样 那又怎样
Now you're rubbing it in my face?
你现在是故意叫我难堪吗
I'm not rubbing anything.
我根本没这么想过
You tried, I tried.
你尽你的力 我尽我的力
That's the point, right?
这才是重点 对吧
I mean, who cares who helps Bug?
我是说 谁在乎是谁帮了布格
Who even cares about Bug?
谁又会在乎布格呢
Guys.
各位
Just came to see if you needed help.
只是过来看看你们是否需要帮助
Who even cares?
谁在乎呢
Bug, wait. Wait. Bug?
布格 等等 等等 布格
What is the matter with you?
你怎么回事
Cate screws him over
凯特耍了他
and you stomp on whatever self-worth he had left?
你还要再践踏 他仅存的自尊吗
Listen, Cate and I, we just want to make things right.
凯特和我只想把事情解决好
We cannot fail this evaluation.
这次评估 我们不能失败
Don't you get it?
你们不明白吗
Neither of you can make it right.
你们俩都不能把事情解决好
The most consistent thing you two do is make things worse.
你们俩始终在把事情变得更糟
Okay, here's the deal.
那就这么办
We just have to go in there and present a united front.
我们只需要到那里 表明我们立场一致
We want Lux, and she wants us.
我们想要莱克丝 她也想要我们
What if that doesn't work?
万一行不通呢
Okay. Well, then we only have one choice.
那我们就只有一个选择
Lie.
撒谎
So, last I saw you,
我上一次见到你时
things were a bit out of control.
情况有些失控
How have the past few days been?
最近几天怎么样了
Good, good. Uh, yeah, we're just smoothing out the kinks.
很好 我们一直在调和矛盾
What kind of kinks?
什么样的矛盾
Have you met Bug?
你见过布格吗
Last night, Baze helped me with my homework.
昨晚 贝斯在辅♥导♥我做作业
Who knew he was so adept at fractions?
没想到他对分数那么在行
Last night, I took Lux to see a stage play.
昨晚 我带着莱克丝去看了场话剧
Of Billy Elliott.
《舞动人生》
I thought it had an uplifting theme.
我觉得它的主题很励志
Lots of dancing.
有很多舞蹈
Last night, we partied on Rock Band for hours.
昨晚 我们玩了很久的摇滚乐队
I mean, up until her bed time
我是说 到她该睡的时候就结束了
which is a strictly-enforced hard 10:00.
晚上10点是严格规定的就寝时间
No snacking after 9:00.
9点之后还规定不准吃零食
Do you... do you Rock Band?
你 你玩摇滚乐队吗
So, you think things are working great as they are?
所以 你认为一切都进展顺利
Without question.
毫无疑问
Hells to the yeah.
那是绝对的
In all of my years of social work,
我从事社会服务工作这么多年来
I have never seen such a pathetic charade.
从未见过这么差劲的欲盖弥彰
You would rather lie about your problems
你们宁愿用谎话掩饰自己的问题
than confront or solve them.
也不愿面对或解决它们
And if that's the case, I have no other choice
如果是这样的话 我别无选择
but to find Lux another placement.
只好把莱克丝安置到别处去
It was my fault. Lux.
都是我不好 莱克丝
It wasn't. It was ours.
不关她事 是我们的错
Cate and I. We were afraid to tell you the truth
我和凯特 我们害怕告诉你真♥相♥
because we didn't think you'd let us keep her.
因为我们认为你会不让我们抚养莱克丝
And what is the truth?
真♥相♥是什么
In short...we suck.
简而言之 我们太差劲了
But not for lack of trying.
但是我们并不是没有努力过
I don't know if this is about Tasha or not anymore.
我不知道这是否还跟泰莎有关
But I tried to make it up to you with Bug. I did.
但是我尝试在布格的事上补偿你 真的
Tasha and Bug aren't like other kids.
泰莎和布格跟其他小孩不一样
They don't have parents to support them.
他们没有父母来依靠
When they need help, they turn to me.
当他们需要帮助时 就会求助于我
And you made me feel like I could turn to you,
而你让我觉得我可以向你求助
but you weren't there for me.
但是你并没有帮我
For you?
帮你
You mean for your friends.
你的意思是帮你的朋友
Yeah, my friends.
是的 我的朋友
But you said "Me."
但是你说的是"我"
You said Cate wasn't there for you.
你说凯特没有帮你
Yeah, she wasn't.
是的 她没有
I asked her the favor.
我求她帮忙
So yeah, she wasn't there for me.
所以是的 她当时没有帮我
That's what this is really about, right?
这才是原因所在 对吗
Cate not being there.
凯特没有一直护着你
I say yes and what?
我除了说是还能说什么吗
You send me away to live with someone else?
你把我送去跟别的人住
I don't want to live with someone else.
我不想跟别人住
I want to work it out with Cate and Baze.
我只想跟凯特和贝斯把问题解决了
I just...
我只想
Look, I'm the one who's going to decide if you stay together.
听着 要决定你们能否在一起的人是我
But ultimately, it's not up to me.
但是根本上 这并不取决于我
It's up to you.
而是取决于你
If you can't be straight with me,
如果你不能跟我坦诚以对
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表