剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, sweetie, it's... one photo
亲爱的 只是为网站
for a Web site.
照张相而已
We don't have to find the gown,
不一定要挑那一件
just... one that's not hideous.
只要不太丑的就行了
Oh, they're all hideous on me.
我穿上都很丑
They really are. That? Not helping.
那确实是 你简直给我伤口撒盐
Look, if you want to cry,
你想哭的话
now's the time to do it- you've got...
现在就哭吧 你还有
four minutes.
四分钟时间
I'm not gonna cry.
我不会哭的
I just keep thinking how...
我只是在想
how I am supposed to be one of those girls.
我本来应该和那些女孩一样
You know?
知道吗
Meeting with a florist,
挑选鲜花
tasting cake...
试吃蛋糕
I love cake.
我喜欢蛋糕
Do you, uh,do you want me to get you a tissue?
要我给你递纸巾吗
No, I'm fine.
不 我很好
Because now I'm not one of those girls,
因为现在我也不能跟她们一样 顺利结婚
and I'm not gonna be, and I just...
结不成婚 我只能...
I just have to be okay with that.
我只能无奈接受
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You've still got three and a half minutes.
你还有三分半钟
Stop timing me!
别给我计时
All right.
好吧
Well, eyes on the prize.
往好处想想
If you can get through this,
如果你过得了这一关
you can get through anything-
什么事都难不倒你了
the show,
节目
alienating your loved ones...
疏远你爱的人
being alone for the rest of your life.
一生孤独终老
Hello, Albino Mermaid.
你好 美人鱼
Oh, this is impossible.
这件不行
Just...
那就
just choose one
随便穿一件
and meet me out there, okay?
跟我在外面碰头 好吗
What the hell is this place?
这是什么鬼地方
I told you, you didn't have to come with me.
我告诉过你 不必跟我一起来
I wanted to, to support you.
我想来 来支持你
Where's Cate?
凯特在哪
Uh, we're looking for, uh, Cate and Ryan.
我们是来找凯特和瑞安的
Yeah, who isn't? They're backstage.
谁不是呢 他们在后台
All right, we'll find 'em. Uh, I'm sorry.
好的 我们会找到的 抱歉
You know Cate and Ryan? Yeah.
你认识凯特和瑞安吗 是啊
I'm the father of Cate's kid.
我是凯特孩子的父亲
And this big guy wishes he was.
这家伙一直希望他是
You're Baze.
你是贝斯
Baze from the show.
节目里的贝斯
Yeah. Heard you were quite
是的 听过了你上周
the spectacle at the car show last week.
在汽车那比赛的精彩表现
You're becoming a K-100 staple.
你快成K-100电台的重要话题了
That's me.
就是我
Just can't stay away.
到哪都备受瞩目
Uh, Alice, never mind the super fans-
爱丽丝 别管那些超级粉丝了
I got something much better.
我找到了更好的
Do you want to... come with me?
你想跟我过去吗
Come on.
走吧
This is it?
就是这儿
Yep.
是啊
Am I meeting your grandparents?
我将要见到你的祖父母吗
'Cause that would be
第一次约会
really weird for a first date.
这样真的会很奇怪
Oh, my God.
我的天
Tasha!
塔莎
You made it!
你做到了
How did you know?
你怎么打听到的
I called her and got the address.
我打给她 得知了地址
I mean, we could still go to the Dairy Hut,
如果你愿意 我们还是可以
if you'd rather.
去Dairy Hut[餐厅]的
I missed you so much.
我非常想你
Is anyone out there?
外面有人吗
Alice, if you are out there laughing at me,
爱丽丝 你要是在外面嘲笑我
I'm gonna kill you.
我就杀了你
I can help.
我可以帮忙
Okay.
好吧
Hate it, right? What a joke.
很难看 对吧 真可笑
I mean, it just took me a little while
我只有一点点时间
to find a dress.
来选婚纱
This is the only one that doesn't make me look...
这是唯一一件 我穿起来
totally marshmallowy.
不像棉花糖的
You don't look marshmallowy at all.
你看上去根本不像棉花糖
You look beautiful.
你看上去很美
That's exactly how I imagined.
这完全是我想象中的样子
Not that I...
我不是说
was thinking about it for hours,
只是这几个小时在想
it's just, you know, yeah,
而是 没错
I had this image of what I thought you might look like
这是我想象中 我们的婚礼那天
on our wedding day.
你的样子
I'm glad I got to see it.
真高兴我能亲眼看见
Well, now you can go back to hating me.
现在你可以继续恨我了
I don't hate you, Cate.
我不恨你 凯特
And if I hated you, this... wouldn't be so hard.
如果我恨你 我就不会这么纠结
You're not the only one trying
不是只有你
to make it through the day.
在强颜欢笑过日子的
Is that what we're trying to do?
我们都是强颜欢笑吗
I mean, I know that we're over, and...
我知道我们结束了
I'm moving on, and that's fine...
生活要继续 没关系
but if you don't want to...
但是如果你不想
Uh, Cate... I mean, if we can pretend
凯特 既然我们能对着外界
like this for the world,
这样假装没事
act like nothing happened...
假装什么都没发生过
can't we just do that for ourselves?
咱俩之间 就不能也这样吗
It doesn't work like that.
这没用的
But we can try.
但我们可以努力
Can't we?
不行吗
What is taking so long?
怎么这么慢
Ryan, you're supposed to be getting her.
瑞安 我让你过来叫她
Yeah, right.
是 我知道
Cate, we have a photo shoot.
凯特 我们得拍照去
Just forget it; we'll do it later.
那个待会儿再说
We're behind schedule.
进度已经落后了
Wait, wait...
等会儿
We'll talk later.
我们等会儿再谈
Are you still good?
你还好吗
Good.
好
Here. Put this on.
来 把这个带上
Couple of things, real quick.
我要说两件事儿 很快
One- this will be over soon.
第一 这个活动很快就会结束
Two- I had nothing to do
第二 竞争对手
with picking out the contestants.
不是我挑的
What contestants?
竞争对手是什么
And you look so pretty.
你看起来漂亮极了
K-100 welcomes you to our main event!
K-100 好戏即将上场
Featuring our blushing bride-to-be Cate Cassidy
有请我们的准新娘 凯特·卡希蒂
and her fiance Ryan Thomas!
以及她未婚夫 瑞安·托马斯
Now, you two are just months away
现在离你们的大日子
from your big day,
就剩下2个月了
but Ryan, how well do you really know Cate?
但是 瑞安 你到底多了解凯特
Well, I'd say,
我想想 大概
I'd say it's around 70 to 85% on a good day.
百分之70到85的时间 她还是不错的
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表