剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I hate her.
我恨她
Dude, dude, look, look, look.
兄弟 兄弟
I need to get paid, okay?
你得付我工钱 对吗
And if Cate won't get us a new event,
如果凯特不帮我们的话
I say we take that one.
那我们就直接从这个活动下手吧
Those girls... they do look awfully young.
那些女孩子看起来年龄特别小
Okay, so we've been getting a lot of calls this morning
今天早晨我们收到了许多电♥话♥
about tonight's "Drink-A-Date" Event.
询问"迷醉之约"活动
Yes, and despite what it sounds like,
是的 虽然此次活动的名字如是说
you don't actually drink your date, people.
但人们不可能真的灌醉约会对象
Unless you're Cate on a Friday, sitting on a couch,
除非你是凯特 周五坐在沙发上
spooning a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.
狂灌白苏维浓酒
Okay, what is he doing here?
他在这里做什么
Why are you talking to him?
你为什么在和他讲话
Who? That guy?
谁 那个男人吗
Uh, yeah.
对
He just came through for us big-time.
他是为我们的大活动而来的
Some anonymous caller-- they tipped off the police.
有匿名电♥话♥向警方举报
Our Drink-A-Date venue--
我们迷醉之约活动的举办点
it was raided and shut down last night
因此那家酒吧昨晚遭到突击检查而且被勒令停业
for serving minors.
原因是招待未成年人
How great is this?
不过幸运的是
His bar is right across the street from Garrett's.
他的酒吧就在加勒特的正对面
We just-- we move the posters around,
我们只是把海报移了位置
we're back in business.
计划一切照常
Hey, so, um, FYI: that's Baze.
我提醒你 那可是贝斯
Hey...
嘿
You turned them in, didn't you?
是你举报他们的 对吧
Uh, who?
谁
Garrett's, for serving minors.
加勒特 非法招待未成年人
You're the anonymous caller.
你是匿名举报者
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
You probably don't know what "Anonymous" Means.
你可能不知道"匿名"是什么意思
Okay, fine. I called the police.
好吧 是我打电♥话♥给警方的
So what?
这又怎么了
As an upstanding citizen of the city of Portland,
作为波特兰的一名正直公民
I couldn't just ignore it.
我不能对此视而不见
I can't believe you.
我不相信你
Hey, I'm just helping myself.
我只是自己争取罢了
Hey, Nic, have you seen Brynn?
尼克 你看到过布琳吗
No, but merry Christmas.
没有 但是圣诞快乐
Lux.
莱克丝
Hi, Brynn.
你好 布琳
I was waiting for you this morning.
我今天早上一直在等你
I have my stuff for tonight.
我已经把今晚要用的东西准备好了
So boarding school, San Francisco, Jerry Garcia.
那么寄宿学校 旧金山 杰里·加西亚
I don't get it.
我不懂
You just made all that up?
这些都是你凭空捏造的吗
For no reason?
毫无原由吗
Told you she was a head case,
我告诉你了 她神经兮兮的
like her mom.
和她妈妈一样
She was down here yesterday
她昨天来学校了
in case you missed it.
可能你不知道这件事
I guess she thought she could use your file
我想 她以为能用你的档案
and pathetic past to get you off the hook.
和悲惨的人生经历让你逃过一劫
Wait. So Cate brought this stuff down here
等一下 凯特把这些带来
and you copied it?
而且你复印了
Brynn, I can explain...
布琳 听我解释
What? Lying to my face
什么 你当着我的面撒谎
when I was just trying to be your friend?
而我却想和你交朋友
I mean, that wasn't even Jerry Garcia's bong.
那根本不是杰里·加西亚的烟斗
We Googled him. He's dead.
我们用谷歌♥搜索过了 他早死了
Hey, you checked the deliveries, right?
你确认订单发货了 对吧
Three times.
确认三次了
All right, push the premium liquors.
好的 多弄点高档酒
I have got to rake it in tonight.
我们今晚要大捞一笔
All right, I get it.
好 知道了
Hey, kiddo, what are you doing here?
孩子 你来这里做什么
I though you were spending the night at Brynn's.
我以为你会在布琳家过夜
So did I.
我也这么以为
I also thought I could trust Cate.
而且原本我以为可以信任凯特
Guess not.
但事与愿违
So, wait, what's happening?
等一下 怎么了
Change of plans.
计划有变
I'm spending the night... permanently.
我要永远 住在这里
This is awesome.
太棒了
I know. Drinks are flying.
我知道 酒卖♥♥得飞快
No, no, no, every single girl here
不 不 不 这儿的每个单身女郎
is looking to get laid.
都在猎取一♥夜♥情♥
We got to get Math down here.
我们得把马斯叫下来
Wow, you really pulled this off.
你真的成功了
Ah, thank you for your vote of confidence.
谢谢你为我增添自信
Hi. So do you know
喂 你知不知道
if Lux got to Brynn's okay,
莱克丝是否顺利到达布琳家了
cause I keep trying her cell phone, but she's not answering.
我一直打她手♥机♥ 但她不接电♥话♥
She never went.
她没去
She's, um, she's upstairs.
她 她在楼上
Wait, what? Why? What's she doing?
等等 怎么会 她在干嘛
Last time I checked, avoiding you and not talking.
据我所知 躲着你 不吱声
Hey, come on. We need you on stage.
来吧 你该上台了
Let's get this thing going.
我们要开工了
Okay, one second. Why? What did I do?
再等一下 为什么 我做错了什么
Or alternatively, now. Come on.
就是现在 来吧
Helloooo, Portland!
你们好 波特兰的听众
Thanks for coming out.
欢迎你们的到来
My cohost Cate is around here somewhere.
我的搭档凯特正在你们当中的某处
Unless of course, she already started drinking.
不出意外 她该已经开始喝酒了吧
Hey, you guys remember last year's Drink-a-Date?
你们还记得去年的"迷醉之约"吗
We almost had to rename it "Drunk-As-Cate."
差点就成了"烂醉凯特之约"了
This year we are offering a date with Cate.
今年我们友情提供和凯特约会的机会
At the end of the night we will draw a name out of the top hat
今夜结束之时我们会从大礼帽中抽出
and one lucky guy will win a date with Cate.
一名幸运儿 他将赢得与凯特约会的机会
Of course, who knows where that could lead,
天知道最后会怎么样
except maybe, I don't know, couples' therapy?
指不定还要做伴侣治疗呢
And for all you single ladies out there...
而在场的各位单身女士们
you guys can also win a date with Ryan.
你们也有机会赢取与瑞安的约会
But I use the term "Win" Loosely.
不过也没什么好"赢取"的
Now come on. Let's get the party started, shall we?
来吧 让我们开始吧
And the drinks flowing.
还有酒杯联谊
So okay, here's the drill, people.
我们的规则是
Everybody get a drink,
每个人拿上一杯酒
find a person.
先找个目标
If you like 'em, nurse your drink.
如果你喜欢他 就细斟慢酌吧
And if you don't like 'em, just down it
不喜欢 就一饮而尽
and come on up to the stage.
然后到台上来
We will set you up with someone else.
我们会给你换个对象
People get a lot better-looking
夜幕之下
as the night goes on.
大家都是帅哥美女
Isn't that how Alice met her husband?
爱丽丝不就是这样认识她老公的嘛
I think it is. Yeah.
没错 毫无疑问
Hey, so we got a couple great guys behind the bar.
吧台后面还有几个帅小伙
Baze and Jamie.
贝斯还有杰米
They will be happy to help you out and hook you up.
他们很乐意把你们从水深火热中解救出来
In the meantime,
那么现在
let's get dating!
让我们开始约会吧
You believe this guy? Huh? The nerve?
真不敢相信 这么嚣张
It's like, what, he's some big-shot radio host
真以为他是什么了不起的大腕主播
and I'm what, you know, struggling, lowly... Bartender?
而我不过是不争气的卑微... 酒保
Exactly.
没错
Okay, major party far away too early,
虽说离派对高♥潮♥还远了点
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表