剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, power walkers were passing you on the bridge.
在桥上练习劲走的人都比你走得快
Why is she driving?
她怎么会在开车
Why is she driving?!
为什么是她在开车
Are you drunk again?
你又喝多了吗
Hey, she's fine. She's cool.
她表现得不错 她挺棒的
Just relax. She knows what she's doing.
放松 她知道她在做什么
Okay, so what you want to do--
好的 现在你需要做的是
you're gonna downshift.
你需要把速度降下来
Not the gas, the brake.
别踩油门 踩刹车
Not the gas! Not the gas!
别踩油门 别踩油门
Oh, my God, are you okay?
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!
天啊 对不起 对不起
I didn't want to!
我不是故意的
He made me do it! I swear I didn't want to!
是他让我做的 我发誓我不是故意的
Were you dropped on your head as a child,
你像个孩子似的撞到头了吗
or is there something diagnosably wrong with you?
还是你有什么毛病
It's like you know the social worker's on her way up here,
你应该知道社工就在来这儿的路上了吧
and so what do you do?
你到底是在干什么
You have Lux drive up.
你让莱克丝开车
It's like you're actually trying to screw this up.
你是不是故意要把事情搞砸
What?
什么
Oh, my God, you are actually trying to screw this up.
天啊 你还真是想要把事情搞砸
Deep down, you don't really want this, do you?
在你内心深处 你并不想留下她 是不是
That's why you forgot the home smoke alarm, right?
这就是你忘记烟雾报♥警♥器的原因 是吧
Oh, an-and the bong and the sheep,
大♥麻♥烟枪还有绵羊
the cab, the driving.
出租车 还有让她开车
You're actually trying not to get approved.
实际上你就是不想被审查通过
Admit it, you're in over your head.
承认吧 你一直琢磨着这么做
You don't want to be a parent.
你不想为人父母
You don't want a kid, admit it.
你也不想要个孩子 承认吧
Like you do?
你也是这样想的吗
I heard you, okay, on the radio.
我听到你在广播里亲口说了
If you didn't want me,
如果你不想认我
You shouldn't have pretended at you did
你也不需要假装这么做的
Guys...
伙计们
Now, a judge would rarely put a child
法官大人不会把一个小孩的监护权
Into the custody of two people not together,
交给两个已经分居的人
Unless there was really no other viable option.
除非实在没有其他的选择
My job is to determine
而我的工作就是
How viable an option this is.
确定这些选择的可行性有多大
Well, don't-don't let the, uh, the thing on the front lawn,
我知道 不过别让刚才草坪上的那一幕
you know, fool you.
欺骗你的眼睛
BFF's right here.
我们是永远最好的朋友
Sorry.
抱歉
Respectfully, Mr. Bazile,
说实话 贝斯勒先生
You can't even change the double batteries in your smoke detector.
你连烟雾报♥警♥器里的两节电池都懒得换
What makes you think you can co-parent?
你们凭什么认为你们可以尽到父母的责任
I am speaking with the judge in the morning.
今天早上我和法官大人谈了一下
And even without talking to Lux,
甚至不用征询莱克丝的意见
I am reluctant to recommend that that state allows her
我真的很不愿意向州政♥府♥建议
to be placed in your care.
把这孩子交给你们照顾
I made a mistake
是我不对
Okay, I screwed up.
我搞砸了这一切
I never should have blamed Gavin.
我不该怀疑是加文♥做♥的
I'm kind of busy.
我现在很忙
I'm sorry, Tash.
我很抱歉 泰莎
Bug was supposed to bring me garbage bags for my stuff.
布格本该带些垃圾袋来帮我装东西的
I don't even know where he is.
但是我现在还没见着他
No.
别这样
T, no.
泰 别这样
Yeah.
怎样
Pretty stupid thinking I could camp out here till I was 18, huh?
而我还愚蠢地幻想着要在这里住到18岁
But...
但是
Ar... Are you going to go back...?
你 你打算回那去吗
Back to Sunnyvale.
是啊 回森尼维耳去
Bed 39 is all mine.
39号♥床还为我留着呢
Your phone. I'll get it.
你电♥话♥响了 我帮你接吧
Lux, Lux, wait.
莱克丝 莱克丝 别动
Lux, wait, I got it.
莱克丝 我来 我拿到了
Yeah, I took the ring. So what?
是啊 是我拿的 那又怎样
You lied to my face.
你竟然对我当面撒谎
How could-- how could you lie to me?
你怎么能这样对我我
About as easily as you could bail.
像你离我们而去一样简单
Can you blame me for trying to get you back?
我想让你再回来跟我们一起 你能怪我吗
Wait, that was the one mistake?
你认为这样做
You stole the ring so Cate would kick me out?
凯特就会把我赶出家门吗
Why are you so protective of her, Lux?
你为什么还在帮她说话 莱克丝
Somebody you barely know.
你对她几乎一无所知
What about me?
你为什么不替我想想
She stole the only thing that mattered to me.
她抢走了我身边最重要的东西
Just go.
你走吧
Okay, enjoy your perfect mom and your perfect life.
和你的妈妈一起享受美好的人生吧
'Cause not everybody gets one.
这不是每个人都能拥有的
Out. Ah!
出线了
Boys.
伙计们
Well?
怎么了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Uh, so Lux-- Lux isn't moving in.
莱克丝不会搬来和我们一起住
Cate was right.
我想凯特说的对
I think I messed it all up.
我把一切都搞砸了
Dude, you did more than most people in your situation would do.
老兄 你做的已经够多了
I mean, you tried.
至少你努力了
Tried?
努力了?
He smashes things to bits,
他搞砸了一切
cause it's easier than fixing them.
因为这比修复关系可要简单的多
Is that the definition of trying?
这就是你所说的努力吗
A teenager's more complicated than a smoke detector,
现在的小孩可比烟雾报♥警♥器复杂多了
Okay, genius.
好吧 牛人
So, what now?
现在要怎么做
She's just going to go back to foster care, that's it?
她又要回到寄养机构去吗
Dude, I feel bad enough without you making it worse.
老兄 不用你说 我已经够难过了
You have no clue how freakin' lucky you are.
我看你是身在福中不知福
You have this amazing daughter.
那么好的一个女孩
You are now forever linked
你现在和这世上最好的女人
to the most amazing woman on the planet.
还有着难以斩断的关系
Well, uh, time-out here.
就此打住 好吗
Are we talking about the same Cate?
你说的最好的女人是我那个前女友凯特吗
Everything isn't a joke, okay?
这不是开玩笑
It's one thing
你们16岁的时候
to make Cate deal with it when you were 16,
你把这个烂摊子留给凯特应付
But it's freakin' pathetic that at 32,
现在你32岁 如果再做同样的事 就太可悲了
You'd make her do it alone
你不能再让她独自面对
all over again.
不能再重蹈覆辙
Look around, Baze.
你四下看看 贝斯
No one's laughing but you.
除了你 没人在笑
Hi.
你好
I found this address in Lux's stuff.
我在莱克丝的东西里看到了这个地址
Um, is Lux here?
莱克丝在吗
Wow... Cate Cassidy.
哦 天呐 凯特·卡希蒂
I recognize you from the billboards.
我在广♥告♥牌上看过你
The, uh, super slutty ones.
超级性感的一张
If you're looking for Lux, she's not here.
你是来找莱克丝的吗 她不在
She took off with Bug.
和布格一起出去了
Bug?
布格
Her boyfriend.
她的男友
Okay, well, then, when she gets back, have her call me.
如果她回来了 让她打电♥话♥给我
Sorry.
恕我爱莫能助
I've got a one-way ticket back to a girls' home.
我刚买♥♥了张回"女孩之家"的单程票
We don't all have a celebrity mom
不是每个人都有一个明星妈妈
who is going to appear out of nowhere and save us, you know?
突然出现 然后拯救我们
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表