剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
About 4 grand.
大概四千美元
How much is the turtle?
那乌龟又需要多少钱呢
A buck 75.
大概75块
And you need the pail, too, though.
当然你还得买♥♥个水桶
That would be me.
这个是来找我的
You guys keep thinking.
你们俩继续想
What's this?
这是什么
Rant. Two weeks early.
租金 早了两周
I know you have some concerns
我知道你对我开这间酒吧
about me opened this place.
有些意见
But I just want show you dad
但是爸爸 我只想告诉你
I'm figure things out.
我能解决问题
I got a new business plan.
我有一个新的经营计划
Events.
举办活动
What events?
什么活动
Turtle races.
赛龟
Sup, gramps?
爷爷
Uh, so...
是这样的...
can I have some friends over to the loft tonight?
今晚我能不能带些朋友到阁楼去玩
Friends from school?
是同学吗
The jock?
是那个运动健将吗
Sure, yeah.
当然可以
Awesome.
太棒了
That's it?
就这样就完了
As her father,
作为她的父亲
you don't ask one leading question?
你不引导她不做不该做的事情吗
It's a parenting choice.
这才叫为人父母
Unlike you with me, I actually trust my kid.
不像您对我 我真正信任我的孩子
Wow. Well, your parental instincts
你所谓的为人父母
are about as strong as your business model.
就如你的经营模式那样固执
What grown man relies on reptiles
哪有成熟的人会指望什么乌龟
to bail himself out of a financial mess?
来摆脱自己的财政危机
You got to think before you do things.
你应该三思而后行
You got a brain up there. Use it.
你长脑子干嘛的 多用用
You know what?
你知道吗
I've got it covered.
我能搞定这些
All right. The bar, Lux...
不论是酒吧还是莱克丝
I... I've got it covered.
我都能处理好
So thank you for your help,
你的帮助我会心存感激
but no thank you.
但还是算了
Red or black-- which one says "More fun and carefree"?
哪件感觉更有趣轻松 红还是黑
Well, the red one's kind of slutty.
红的有点风♥骚♥
Red it is.
那就穿红的
You wearing that?
你穿身上这件
Yes. I will be wearing whatever says,
对 我想穿件能告诉别人
"Stop calling me Foster Freak."
别再叫我寄养怪胎
Well, in that case, I would not go with the orange.
这样的话 建议你穿橙色
H-How come you didn't want to have the party here?
你为什么不在这儿办派对
You know, it's a lot roomier.
这里更宽敞
Yeah, well, Baze's is just more... casual.
贝斯那儿让人更无拘无束
It's not a big deal or anything, just Jones and...
放心 没什么大不了的
a couple of kids from Westmonte.
就琼斯和西特蒙的几个同学
Glitter eye shadow?
画了闪闪的眼影啊
That's a lot of effort for a party that's not that big a deal.
为这个没什么大不了的派对 做了不少准备啊
It's a little deal, okay?
还是有点要紧的 行了吧
I've never actually thrown a party before.
我以前从没真正办过派对
You kidding?
真的假的
Oh. Do you want some money, you know, for...
那你要不要带点钱
sub sandwiches or sodas?
好买♥♥三明治和汽水
I think Baze has got it covered.
贝斯应该都安排好了
I'll get it.
我去开
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么来了
I told you, Tasha and I had a surprise for you tonight.
不是说过 我和泰莎要给你个惊喜
I completely forgot. We thought you could use cheering up.
我都给忘了 我们猜你一定会很高兴
I got us tickets to a drive-in movie theater in Newburg.
我搞到纽伯格一家露天影院的票
They're showing Shaun of the Dead.
他们会放《僵尸肖恩》
Gavin even managed to get a car.
加文都已经准备好车了
I can't go.
我去不了
Why not?
为什么
Because I'm not feeling that great.
因为我身体不太舒服
Yeah, there's something going around school,
学校里发生了点事
and I have the worst headache,
让我头疼得不行
and-and-and...
而且 而且
my throat-- it-it... feels like it's on fire.
而且嗓子眼也感觉直冒火
Lux, we're leaving for Baze's in five minutes.
莱克丝 我们5分钟后出发去贝斯那
Cate, she's going out tonight
凯特今晚要出去
and wants Baze to keep an eye on me.
想让贝斯看着我
You know her--
你们都了解她这个妈妈
overly concerned, overcompensating mother.
关心过度 总想着补偿我
It's my fault. I should have checked with you before.
都怪我 没提前和你说好
No...
没有
Tash, this is beyond awesome.
泰莎 这太赞了
I can't believe I'm missing it.
可我竟然去不了
But you guys should go.
但你们一定要去
Yeah? You don't mind? No.
你不介意 不会
It's okay. Go without me.
没关系 去吧 不用管我
I'll be fine.
我会好起来的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
It's to the point.
写得正中要害
It's a revelation.
这是种启示
Man, I can't believe I never thought of this before.
我以前怎么就没想到这些呢
All right. What about you?
那你呢
You psyched to have your friends over?
做好心理准备来迎接你的朋友们了吗
"Psyched" Is strong.
心理准备这词用的有点过了
Does "Slightly barfy" Count?
就一点小忐忑啦
It's going to be great. Really. Okay?
一定会很顺利的
Jamie.
杰米
We are going to rock it tonight.
今晚我们要尽情地玩
Yeah, man. Totally.
绝对尽兴 哥们
So, other than handing out flyers,
除了发传♥单♥
what else did you do for publicity?
你还打算怎么宣传
What's that now?
现在都做了哪些
You know, online ads,
我们打了在线广♥告♥
local radio spots.
还是本地电台的活动点
Dude, how else are people going
哥们 不然别人怎么会知道
to know we even have turtle races?
我们要举办乌龟赛跑
You know what? That's negativity talking.
你这样说太消极了
That is my dad talking.
我爸才会说这样的话
Tonight is going to go great.
今天晚上一定会很火爆的
Turtles, and they didn't cost a dime.
乌龟来了 我一分钱都没有花
I rescued them from the science lab.
我把它们从实验室里拯救了出来
Thought they'd rather be here than surrounded
他们在这儿会比被那些
by hormonal teenagers feeding them gummy worms.
兴奋的少年围住喂虫子开心得多
They're alive, right?
它们都活着呢吧
They're conserving their energy, like athletes do.
它们在储存能量 和运动员一样
Well, do they ever exert their energy like athletes do?
它们也能像运动员一样释放能量吗
This one only has three legs.
这乌龟只有三条腿
Hey. Come on in.
快进来吧
Seriously, this place is juveniler
老实说 这地方
than my brother's dorm room.
比我弟的宿舍还幼稚
I smell deodorant and corn dogs.
我闻到了除臭剂和玉米热狗的味道
This place is awesome.
这地方真不错
So much better than Brynn's place.
比布琳那强多了
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
A pool table? A pinball machine?
台球桌 弹球台
A beer pong table?
还有乒乓啤酒桌
Lux, this place is unreal.
莱克丝 这地方太神奇了
Thanks.
谢啦
All right, where's the beer?
啤酒在哪
Didn't you bring your own?
你们自己没带吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表