剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know what I believe anymore.
我不知道我该相信什么了
Not exactly Nob Hill, right?
跟你们富人区不一样 是吧
What are we doing here?
我们来这干嘛
This house-
这房♥子
That's where Bug grew up.
就是布格长大的地方
What? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him?
干嘛 难道我应该为他感到难过吗
Come on.
跟我来
Bug's dad's in jail - Dealer turned convict.
布格的父亲因贩毒入狱
I don't think we should be back here.
我想我们不该来这里
When Bug was nine, his mom OD'd
布格九岁的时候 有一次他在后院玩
while he was playing in the yard back here.
他妈妈因吸毒过量住院了
She was okay eventually,
虽然最后她挺过去了
But she checked out of his whole childhood
但是因此 布格的童年没有了母爱
and let his dad beat the crap out of him
他天天受父亲的毒打
until Child Protective Services took Bug away.
直到儿童保护组织把他带走
So, then, why does he want to keep that bike
那么他为什么想留着那车
if it was his dad's?
那不是他父亲的吗
Listen.
听着
A while ago, I got placed in this foster home
不久前 我被安置到一个寄养家庭
out in Gresham.
在格雷沙姆附近
It was as bad as this place.
那儿和这里一样烂
This one Christmas, the mom - She was... awful.
那年圣诞节 那个母亲 很糟
But she gave me this locket.
但她给了我这个项链坠
It was cheap costume jewelry that someone had given her
那是某人送她的一个廉价饰品
and she didn't want, but I wore it until it broke
她不想要就给我了
and fell off my neck.
但我一直戴着直到烂得不能戴
I guess I held on to it because...
我一直戴着它是因为
I don't know. It's...
我也不知道为什么
It's better than having nothing.
总比什么都没有的好
And that's what Bug has: nothing.
布格就是这样 他一无所有
He can have his bike back.
我可以把车还给他
Okay?
怎么样
He can have it.
他可以拿回去
I don't even want it anymore.
我不想再要了
Really?
真的吗
You'd do that for Bug?
你这么做是为了布格吗
It's not just for Bug,
不仅仅是布格的原因
And, uh, you're wrong about one thing.
还有 你说错了一点
He doesn't have nothing.
他不是一无所有
He has you.
他还有你
What are you doing? Sorry, I...
你干嘛呢 抱歉 我只是
I have a boyfriend. No, I know.
我有男朋友了 我知道
Bug and I are together.
我和布格还在一起呢
That was the whole point of all of this.
你要搞清楚这一点
No, I mean, I have a girlfriend, I know.
不是这样的 我也有女朋友
You know what?
知道吗
Let's just get out of here.
我们还是赶紧走吧
You can drive. I - I don't care.
你会骑的 我不管你了
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
You live above a bar?
你住在酒吧上面
Of course you do.
真是你的作风
Not classy enough for you?
配不上你吗
Today's show-
今天的节目
And day drinking-
以及大白天还喝酒
Has opened my eyes to your unique appeal.
让我领略到你的独特魅力了
Talking out of my butt and drinking like a fish?
你是指吐自己槽和大口豪饮吗
Exactly.
完全正确
You are so wrong.
你太不正常了
You drive a truck, listen to Starship.
你开卡车 听星船乐队的歌♥
How long was your longest relationship?
你最长的一段恋情是多久
Hmm, three weeks, maybe four.
三周 也许是四周
I bet you have a roommate.
我打赌你有一个室友
Two.
两个
Jamie, it's the beer guy!
杰米 送啤酒的来了
I'm busy.
我正忙呢
You okay?
没事吧
What?
什么
Yeah, no, sorry.
没事 抱歉
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Cate.
凯特
Wait.
等等
Wait. Cate, come on.
凯特 等一下 拜托
Let me explain.
听我解释
Explain? I mean, I just walked in on you on top of my boss.
解释什么 我刚看到你骑在我老板身上
Oh, God, that image, I - I just...
天哪 那场面 真是
I feel assaulted.
我有被侵犯的感觉
You essentially just raped my eyes.
你刚刚强♥奸♥了我的眼睛
Would you just relax?
你能不能冷静一下
It's not like it meant anything.
那并不代表什么
Oh, that's reassuring.
那我真是欣慰
Hey, why, why do you even care?
你干嘛这么在意
Seriously I don't.
老实说 我没有
I just...
我只是
I think that sex is supposed to mean something,
我只是觉得性♥爱♥总该意味着什么
you know, ideally,
总该是有意义的
and so if you're doing it with Trina, it obviously doesn't.
但是你和特瑞娜这种 显然毫无意义
You said it yourself: when you and I had sex, it meant nothing.
你和我上♥床♥时候 你说过 性是没意义的
So which is it, Cate?
凯特 到底哪个是你的真实想法
When you and I did it,
当你和我上♥床♥时
did it mean something or not?
对你来说有意义吗
I'm with Ryan, okay?
我现在和瑞安在一起
I am in love with Ryan, and...
我深爱着他 而且
I just came here to ask you to back off.
我来这里只想告诉你 离我远一点
You know, he's pissed right now 'cause he doesn't believe
瑞安现在很生气 因为他不相信
that nothing happened between us.
我们之间是清白的
Right, because something did.
没错 因为事实就是这样
God, Cate, if you're that stressed out,
天哪 凯特 如果你真的这么紧张
grow a pair and tell him the truth.
那就成熟一点 对他说实话
Why, because you, you're such an honest, stand-up guy?
为什么 难道你是个诚实的人吗
You always go around telling people the truth?
你总是诚实对待身边的人吗
I'm not the one with a fiance that I am lying to every day.
至少我没有每天都在欺骗自己的未婚夫
Ryan wants less of you in our lives.
瑞安不想你和我们俩有太多交集
That's what I came here to say.
这就是我想来告诉你的
So do I.
我也这么想
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
You take my bike like a little bitch,
你厚颜无♥耻♥拿走我的车
and now you're up on my girl? Bug, no.
现在还和我女朋友在一起 布格 别这样
Dude, relax. Don't tell me to relax, bro.
哥们 冷静点 不要跟我说冷静
Bug, leave it. He's giving you your bike back.
布格 他是来还你车的
Yeah, you need to chill.
没错 你要冷静一点
You take one more step and I will kick your face in.
你敢再往前一步 我就打花你的脸
This is a freaking joke.
真是笑话
You're getting me to take this plea "For us,"
你借口说这样是为了我们好
to give my bike to Abercrombie here "For us"?
把我的车给橄榄球男也是为我们好
It was for us.
这就是为我们好
You want to be with this guy, just say it.
如果你想和他在一起 说出来就好了
I don't.
我不想
Stop lying. What happened with you?
别骗人了 你是怎么了
Nothing!
我没怎么
Where were you? No where.
你刚才去哪了 哪都没去
We just drove around.
只是骑车转了转
Yeah? Were you as easy with him as you were with me?
是吗 和他在一起的感觉也不错吧
You know what, dude? That is enough.
老兄 你说够了没有
Stop!
住手
I can't believe you.
你怎么能这样
What, you think he likes you? He's using you.
怎么 你以为他喜欢你 他在利用你
He's not going to love you like I do.
他不会像我一样爱你
No one is.
没有人会
White Bread just wants
他和你在一起
to know what it feels like to hook up with damaged goods.
不过是想试试和坏女孩在一起的感觉
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表