剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Yes, she's my daughter.
没错 她是我女儿
Oh, my God! Yeah, I'll be right there.
天呐 我马上过去
A curfew violation?
违反宵禁?
What is this, wartime Germany?
什么啊 这是战时的德国吗
The law is intended to ensure that parents know
这项法令是为了确保孩子的父母随时随地
where their children are at all times.
了解自己的孩子在哪里
And I'm guessing you didn't know
我看你们并不了解
Lux was distributing flyers outside a nightclub at 1:00 A.M.
莱克丝半夜1点还在夜♥总♥会♥门口发小广♥告♥
Of course I didn't.
我当然不知道啊
I thought Ferris Bueller here was at home in bed.
我还以为叛逆少女现在在家睡觉呢
I was trying to help Bug with his job,
我是在帮布格干活呢
which he lost because of me.
他丢了工作是因为我
Okay, what happened to no Bug?
不是说好不见布格了吗
I never agreed to anything.
我可什么都没答应你
Would you agree that this is the second time that
因为那小子 我已经是第二次
I've been to this police station because of that kid?
被叫到警♥察♥局来了 你总没话说吧
Okay, Lux is living with you.
莱克丝现在住你那里
It is your responsibility to keep track of her.
你应该负责看好她
Being as you share custody,
由于你们是共同监护
it's just as much your responsibility.
所以你也有相同的责任
Unless you're saying you two are no longer sharing custody.
除非你们说好 不再共同承担监护权
Well, I'm just staying at Baze's for a bit.
我只是暂时在我爸那里待几天
Mm-hmm, she's mad at me
她生我气了
because of this little thing with her friend.
就为她朋友的一点小事
Tasha's not some "Little thing."
泰莎的事 不是小事
If you would have taken her in,
要是你当初接收了她
she wouldn't be three hours away living with a family
她就不用住到那个3小时车程以外
that she hates.
那个令她讨厌的家里了
So, you two had a fight,
这么说是你俩吵架了
Lux moved out and you failed to report
莱克丝搬走了 而你又没有向我们汇报
the change in custody arrangements?
监护情况的改变
And you're failing to set boundaries or keep tabs on Lux's whereabouts.
而你也没有限制或者留意莱克丝的行踪
As you know, your family evaluation is scheduled for next month.
你们也知道 下个月就要对你们的家庭进行评估了
Yes, and this will all be straightened out by then, I promise.
对 不过我保证到时候一切都会好起来的
Cate, from where I'm standing--
凯特 我现在是在警♥察♥局里
which is in a police station in the middle of the night--
而且还是在深夜
this situation seems a little past straightening out.
如果这种情况到时候才改善 就太晚了
I'm moving up your evaluation.
你们的家庭评估现在提前了
Be in my office Monday, 9:00 A.M.
礼拜一早晨9点请到我办公室
What exactly will you be evaluating?
你们的评估究竟会涉及什么呢
She needs guardians she respects
她需要有威信的
who can keep her under control.
能管得了她的监护人
What do you mean she needs guardians?
她需要监护人 是什么意思
We're her parents.
我们是她的生身父母
This arrangement was temporary.
这只是临时性的安排
So, if you two can't control Lux,
假如你们二位管不住莱克丝
we need to find people who can.
那我们需要帮她找一个能管得住的
Okay, we can get through this.
我们过得了这关的
Yes, we have problems,
没错 我们确实有麻烦
but, I mean, it's nothing that we can't work out.
不过 没有什么是我们解决不了的
I've been to these evaluations plenty of times.
这种评估 我经历过很多次了
Once it gets to this,
一旦陷入这步田地
the chances of staying together aren't that great.
我们在一起的机会就不大了
This isn't going to be like other times, Lux.
莱克丝 这次绝不会和过去一样的
Unless...
除非...
Do you want it to be?
你希望我们分开吗
Well, I don't want to go back to foster care,
我不想再回到寄养机构去
if that's what you mean.
如果你是想问这个
Good.
很好
So then things need to change.
那么情况必须有所改变
Exactly.
没错
But how do we fix things before Monday?
但我们要怎么在周一之前扭转局面
Well, forgiving me for Tasha, that would be a good start.
就从别再为塔莎的事 生我的气开始
And maybe living by my rules?
或许从遵守我的家规开始
You don't even live by your rules.
你自己都不守规矩
You guys say that I have to change for this evaluation.
你们说 我必须为这次的评估改变
Well, what about the two of you?
那你们自己呢
Cashier needs a high school diploma.
收银员需要高中文凭
Busboy: Experience required.
端盘子要有工作经验
Window-washer: Must bring his own tools.
擦窗户需要自带工具
What, like a squeegee
什么 像橡胶扫帚之类的东西
I'm never gonna get a job
我肯定找不到工作了
and my rent's due in a week.
还有1周就要交房♥租了
No, you'll find something.
不会的 你一定会找到工作的
I know it.
我相信你
How?
怎么找
I don't have experience or education.
我一无经验二无学历
I don't even have a squeegee.
我甚至连橡胶扫帚都没有
You have a me.
你还有我啊
Don't tell Baze that.
这事别告诉贝斯
Dude hates me.
那家伙讨厌我
Don't worry about Baze.
不用担心贝斯
Aren't you?
你担心吗
You worried about this evaluation thing or what?
你担心这次的评估吗
Kind of.
一点点
A lot.
很担心
I don't want to be taken away.
我不想被带走
But I can't help feeling the way that I feel either.
但又老是想远离他们
Hi, I'm sorry to just show up here.
不好意思 我就这么冒昧地来了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗
Well, I know how upset you've been with me about Tasha.
我知道我不肯收留塔莎的事 伤透了你的心
And I know that I couldn't help her,
她的事 我无能为力
but I thought maybe I could help you.
但也许我能帮你
I know that you need a job and I've got one for you.
我知道你在找工作 我帮你找了一份
Are you serious? It's at the station.
你说真的 是电台的工作
And it's yours if you want it.
只要你愿意 这工作就是你的了
You know, it's logging tapes,
就是录录磁带
answering phones.
接接电♥话♥啊
You can interview later today. Are you sure?
今天晚些时候就能面试 你确定
I'm the star of the show. I've got pull.
我是这节目的王牌 我说了算
So, let me get this straight. You don't have a resume?
让我先弄弄清楚 你没有简历
Uh, no, ma'am.
没有 夫人
And you didn't graduate high school?
你高中也没有毕业
No, ma'am, but I plan on getting my GED.
没有 夫人 但只要我一找到工作
As soon as I get a job.
我就打算去考GED[高中教育水平考试]
Kind of a catch-22 there.
顺序有点颠倒了哦
So...
所以
This is the extent of your experience.
这就是你全部的履历了
Uh, no. I've had other jobs.
不是的 我还做过其他的工作
You know, here and there.
这儿那儿 打打杂工
But I learn quick.
我很快就能上手
Oh. Okay, Bobby.
可以了 鲍比
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你来面试
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
Take care.
保重
Okay, so he's not perfect.
好啦 他是不完美
He's polite.
但他很有礼貌
I hate being called "Ma'am."
我讨厌被叫作"夫人"
I will have him call you "Mister."
我会让他叫你"小姐"的
Come on, Alice.
爱丽丝 拜托啦
Look, even if I wanted to hire him, which I don't,
就算我违心地录取他
the company doesn't let us hire people
公♥司♥也不会同意我们雇用
without a high school diploma.
一个连高中文凭都没有的人
Come on. The show is called
别这样嘛 这节目叫
Morning Madness with Cate and Ryan.
凯特和瑞安的《清晨狂想曲》
I'm Cate. Doesn't that mean anything?
我就是凯特 这也不起任何作用吗
Lately, no.
最近吗 没什么用
All right, come on. Look, Alice, please?
好吧 拜托 爱丽丝 帮个忙嘛
I have already tanked things with Ryan.
我已经搞砸了我和瑞安之间的感情
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表