剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Listen, this is you and me.
听着 是你和我
Just listen, please.
听我说 求你了
No. Cate, I've been listening.
不 凯特 我一直在听着你
I listened to you mock my proposal.
你嘲笑我的求婚方式 我听了
I listened to you give me my ring back.
你说要把戒指还给我 我听了
I listened to you say you wanted to be a family with me and Lux.
你说你想和我还有莱克丝共建家庭 我也听了
I listened to you swear
我听你发誓说
that there was nothing to worry about with Baze.
你和贝斯之间什么事都没有
I am done listening.
我受够了听你说
I am done understanding.
我受够了总是理解你
I am done
我受够了
being the good guy. No! Ryan, no!
总是当好人 别这样 瑞安 别这样
No, Cate, it is your turn to listen.
凯特 现在该你听我说了
This relationship?
这段感情
It's over.
结束了
No. Ryan?
别这样 瑞安
Ryan!
瑞安
Kate. Are you ok?
凯特 你还好吗
No, not really.
不 不太好
Ryan he just found out about... about everything.
瑞安刚刚发现了
That I slept with Baze again.
我和贝斯上♥床♥的事情
God, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay, I'm gonna get Scotty from DriveTime to cover for me.
我去找《驾驶之友》的斯科特来代我的班
Let's go. I just... I cannot be here.
走吧 我没法呆在这里
Cate, I-I know this isn't the best time.
凯特 我知道这不是个好时机
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
A-A big one.
一个大忙
What?
什么
And I wouldn't ask you
如果不是因为这对我超级重要
if it wasn't incredibly important to me.
我是不会来求你的
I need you to take Tasha.
我需要你接走泰莎
Yeah, take her where?
好吧 接她去哪里
No, I mean, take Tasha in to live with us.
我是说 接泰莎和我们一起生活
With the extra stipend from the state,
有国家给的额外津贴
it wouldn't cost anything, and she and I can share the room.
不会花你的钱 她和我可以住一间房♥
Wait, Lux, just... will you slow down, please? Just slow down.
等一下 莱克丝 可以慢慢说吗
There's just... There's just not a lot of time.
但是时间不多了
That's a really big decision.
这是个重大的决定
If we don't do this now, they're gonna send her away
如果现在不决定 他们就要送走她
to another crappy foster home far away from everything.
去另一个变♥态♥的寄养家庭 远离一切
Far away from me.
远离我
Lux I don't know. Ok?
我不知道 莱克丝
The timing of all of this right now...
现在时机不对
You and I-- we're just starting to figure things out,
你和我 生活刚刚开始步入正轨
and right now, with Ryan... I just...
而且现在 瑞安他
This is just a lot.
我要承担的东西太多了
I have never asked you for anything before.
我以前从来没有向你要求过什么
You said that I could come to you.
你说我可以来找你的
That you would be there and-and do anything to help.
说你会支持我 并且尽你所能来帮助我
Well, this would help.
这就能帮到我
This would fix everything.
解决我的一切烦恼
I've already lost Bug.
我已经失去布格了
Tasha's the only friend that I have left.
泰莎是我现在唯一的朋友了
So, please.
所以 求求你
This is the only thing I'll ever ask you.
这将是我求你的唯一一件事
I swear.
我发誓
The only thing.
唯一一件
Please.
求你了
Lux, I can't.
莱克丝 我做不到
Not right now, not like this. I...
现在不行 这样不行 我...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Me, too.
我也是
I called Cate.
我和凯特打过电♥话♥了
I told her you were gonna chill here tonight.
我告诉她今晚准备忍♥冻住在这里
So, we're a mess, huh?
我们都很糟吧
None of us getting what we really wanted.
我们都没有得到自己真正想要的
You, Tasha.
你想要泰莎
Me, the car.
我想要那车
You're really more of a truck guy.
你其实更适合开你那货车
I couldn't have pictured you,
我都没法想象
that, you know, low to the ground.
你开地盘那么低的车
I didn't want to win the car for me.
我想要赢得那辆车 不是为了自己
I wanted to win it for you.
而是为了给你
Look, lately, it's just...
最近 就好像
it just seems like it's you and Ryan and Cate.
就好像 你和瑞安还有凯特
This family.
组成了一个家庭
I don't think that's gonna be an issue anymore.
我想 以后再也不会是了
It's not just that.
不仅仅是因为这个
Cate.
凯特
She can get you stuff that I can't.
她能给你我给不了你的东西
She can buy you
她能给你买♥♥
whatever you want.
任何你想要的
And a few weeks ago, you were paying my rent.
而我呢 几周前你还帮我付了房♥租
And I just wanted something to give you.
我只想给你一些东西
Something to show you that I...
好让你知道我...
You know.
你知道的
You never need to get me anything.
你根本不必给我任何东西
I know.
我都知道
It still would have been a cool dad move
但如果你人生中第一辆车是我给的
to give you your first car.
还是会显得我这老爸很酷
There is something I want way more.
其实我有更想要的
It wouldn't cost anything.
不需要你花一分钱
Thank you for, uh, coming on such short notice, Fern.
谢谢你这么快就来了 法恩
My pleasure. You said you wanted to discuss a custody issue?
不用客气 你说你想要讨论监护问题?
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Uh, we've really cleaned up the place.
我们已经把这儿彻底打扫过了
Bong lamp's relocated;
水烟枪做的灯已经搬走了
sheep's been put out to pasture;
里面的绵羊已经拿到牧场去了
smoke detectors have new batteries,
烟雾警报器装了新的电池
and tomorrow I got a guy
而且明天我会请人
putting a railing on the roof deck.
在屋顶的露天平台装上栏杆
It's quite an improvement from the last time.
确实比上次有了很大的改进
Yeah, um, well, I know you have my paperwork from before,
是的 我知道你已经有我的书面材料了
but I printed you an updated bank statement.
但是我又印了一份最新的银行对账单
My bar has started turning a profit.
我的酒吧已经开始盈利了
There's actually money in my account now,
我的账户里确实有钱了
so that's better.
所以比以前好多了
Very good.
非常好
And over here...
还有 来看这里
This would be Tasha's room.
这将是泰莎的房♥间
Uh, Tasha?
泰莎?
I'm sorry. I assumed you wanted to talk about custody of Lux.
抱歉 我以为你想谈论莱克丝的监护权
No, no, it's Tasha we're worried about.
不 不 我们担心的是泰莎
What you've done here, it's impressive.
你为此所作的一切真令人印象深刻
But for you to take in Tasha is simply not possible.
但是 你要领养泰莎基本上不可能
A single man taking in a teenager who's not a blood relative,
单身汉想领养一个没血缘关系的少女
the courts would never approve it.
法♥院♥是绝对不会赞成的
However, when we first met,
但是 我们第一次见面的时候
I told you that
我告诉过你
while Lux is still a ward of the state,
当莱克丝仍是受监护的未成年人
if things improved, I would consider you
如果情况有所改善 我会考虑让你
for joint physical custody of her.
共同参与对她的生活监护权
I think that time is now.
我想时机已经成熟了
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that you can now live here, too.
意思是 你现在也可以住在这儿了
Here and Cate's.
这里和凯特家都可以
Are you serious?
是你说真的?
Mm-hmm, it's always preferable
嗯 给予父母双方子女的抚养权
to grant custody to both parents,
总是更好的
assuming that they're capable.
前提是他们有这个能力
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表