剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You said your dad owned a bar.
你说你♥爸♥爸有个酒吧
I thought getting booze wouldn't be a problem.
我还以为可以随意狂饮呢
Of course, there's no booze.
这里当然没有酒
What did we expect?
我们还能期待什么
She's lying Bong Girl.
她只不过是个撒谎的烟枪女
Dude, I-I thought that's why
哥们 我还以为你是因为这个
you offered up your dad's pad.
才叫我们来这的呢
Wait.
等等
Give me five minutes.
给我五分钟
It's still early.
时间还早
Party people don't start the rounds till 9:00.
派对达人们九点之前是不会出动的
Okay, so people pick their turtles,
大家选出自己的乌龟
set them in the start zone and...
把它们放在起点 然后
All right. Ready.
很好 预备
Set.
各就各位
Go!
跑
This isn't good.
效果不太好啊
We should take the three-legged one out.
我们应该把三条腿那个拿出去
It's bad for morale. No.
这样太不道德了 不行
Bolt stays.
博尔特得留下
You named him Bolt?
你叫它博尔特
After Usain Bolt,
让他跟尤塞安·博尔特姓
three-time Olympic gold medalist.
就是拿了三块奥♥运♥会金牌那家伙
It's positive reinforcement.
这叫正向强化
We're so screwed.
我们还真是变♥态♥
Can I have the storeroom key?
能不能把储藏室的钥匙给我
Sure.
没问题
Ah. Why?
你要干什么
I need some chips and sodas for my friends.
我得给我的朋友们拿点薯条还有汽水
Or I can give them
要不然我也可以把你冰箱里
the expired milk and leftover Manwich in your fridge.
过期的牛奶和剩下的炒牛肉酱给他们吃
All right. Okay, okay.
好吧 拿去吧
Just... make sure your friends stay out of the booze, okay?
只是 别让你的朋友喝酒
No problemo.
没问题
That one just moved.
那只刚才动了一下
Yeah, backward.
是啊 往后动了一下
This place?
就是这儿吗
Well, the wine bar was so loud and crowded.
刚才那家酒吧又吵又挤的
This is where we're celebrating my birthday?
我们就在这儿为我庆生吗
We are just swinging by,
我们只不过是偶然路过这里的
because the tapas bar,
刚刚那家小酒吧
it's like, you know, five stores down.
挤满了人
We're not just stopping by.
我们才不是偶然路过
You're using your strange fake casual voice.
你又在用那种不自然的声音说话
Please tell me that this is a surprise party
最好告诉我 这是个惊喜派对
and that people are hiding.
大家都藏了起来
Hi, everybody!
大家好啊
Hi to you.
你好啊
I can't believe
我真不敢相信
you guys are here.
你们俩竟然来了
You heard about the turtle races?
你们听说了乌龟赛跑
What?
什么
I'll be at the bar.
今晚我就待这儿了
You are a natural.
你真是个天才
There's no way this is your first time.
你肯定不是第一次玩
I'm a quick study.
我学的很快
All right, next, we're trying online poker. All right.
下面我们试试扑克在线 好啊
All right. Come on, Goldilocks.
加油 金发美女
We got them on the run. All right.
我们要打垮他们 好吧
Hey, Goldilocks.
你好 金发美女
Feeling better?
身体好了
Hey, please. This is not what it looks like.
拜托 不是你想的那样
Oh, so you're not hosting a party that
是吗 难道你不是在办派对
you didn't invite us to?
而你却没有邀请我们
What, you and Abercrombie are buds now?
你对那个穿阿贝克隆比的有意思吧
I feel like an idiot.
我真是个傻子
We actually brought you chicken soup
我们带来了鸡汤
and a "Shaun of the Dead" DVD.
和《僵尸肖恩》的DVD
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Now I just want to shove them down your freaking throat.
我真想把它们都灌到你喉咙里
Hey. You up for another game?
你准备好玩下个游戏了吗
Not right now.
现在不行
Beer pong. Let's do it.
啤酒乒乓 我们来玩
Uninvited street urchins versus
没被邀请的街头流浪儿 对抗
Abercrombie and Bitch.
阿贝克隆比男和贱♥人♥
All right, first race of the night.
今晚的第一场比赛
Final picks. Let's go.
大家挑完了 马上开始
Ready.
准备好了吗
Set.
预备
Go!
出发
Geez. Go.
走啊
Wow. They're not moving.
它们根本没动
Man, this place is dead.
这地方要完了
The used bookstore is getting more action.
过去的旧书店要有所行动了
So, go outside and hand out more flyers.
出去多发几张传♥单♥
Ah, what's the point?
重点是什么
Maybe my dad was right.
我爸说的对
I'm an idiot, and this night's a bust.
我是个白♥痴♥ 今晚真糟
All right. You need to shut it with the whining.
你别再说那些废话了
Failure is not an option.
我们不会失败的
You know who you are, Baze?
你知道你是谁吗 贝斯
You're the three-legged turtle no one thinks has a shot.
你就是这只三条腿的龟 没人看好它
But he isn't giving up,
但是它没放弃
and neither should you.
你也不该放弃
Come on, Bolt! Let's do it up!
来吧 博尔特 尽情发挥吧
Yes!
加油
Guess I'll get more flyers.
看来我得多发发传♥单♥
Come on!
加油
Hey! Cate.
站住 凯特
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Uh, ladies' room. Really?
去卫生间 是吗
'Cause you're headed to the back stairs,
看起来你想从后边的楼梯
which leads to Lux's party.
去看看莱克丝的聚会
Really?
是吗
Maybe I'll just stop in and say hi.
我只是要过去打个招呼
No, no, no.
不 不 不
You don't think I can be trusted to have a high school party,
你不相信我能办好高中生的派对
and you're checking on me.
所以你来视察我
Maybe I just want to have some fun at the party.
也许我只是想去找点乐子
Yeah, right.
也对
Do me a favor: Buy a drink, bet on a turtle,
帮我个忙 买♥♥杯酒 赌一只乌龟
and stay out of my loft.
还有不要去顶楼
That's not beer, is it?
那个不是啤酒吧
I'm young. I'm fun.
我还年轻 我不生气
We need a fourth for beer pong.
还要找个人玩啤酒乒乓 三缺一
I-I can't even remember the last time I played.
我都不记得我上次玩是什么时候了
Try the '80s.
可能是八几年
You know what?
听着
I'm in.
我加入
Awesome!
酷
All right. Let's go.
好 开始吧
Bring it on, bitches!
把球打过来 贱♥人♥
Yeah! Bitches!
贱♥人♥
Just admit it.
你就承认吧
You want to get in with the kids at your shiny new school.
你只想融入你那美好新学校的集体中去
That's not it at all.
不是这样的
You thought we'd make you look bad.
你觉得我们让你丢脸了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh hi so you wear the orange ah?
你还是穿了这件橘色的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表