剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
but someone just puked in the girls' bathroom.
不过已经有个女的在洗手间吐了
Yes!
很好
For those of you vying for a date with Cate,
竞争与凯特约会的各位
uh, I advise you to, um, enter at your own risk.
我提醒你们 后果自负哦
Oh, two more!
又来了两个送死的
Three.
三个
And they keep coming!
报名者竟然还源源不断
What are we drinking, sweetheart?
想喝点什么 甜心
We're working.
我们是来工作的
So, double vodka on the rocks?
那就来杯双份的加冰伏特加吧
Perfect.
很好
So, you gonna nurse it or down it?
那你是要细斟慢酌还是要一饮而尽
Oh, I'm married.
我已经结婚了
With stepkids.
还有个继子
Ooh, okay, I'm out.
好吧 我退出
Hey, what are we drinking, sweetheart?
想喝点什么 甜心
And how ya'll doing out there tonight, Portland?
波特兰的听众们 你们今晚过得怎么样
I hope everybody's having better luck than Cate.
我希望大家都比凯特走运
I'll tell ya, she is so single,
告诉你们吧 都没人来找她
she just did a body shot of herself.
她只能自己跟自己干杯
Thank you. Sorry.
谢谢 很抱歉
Hey, Cate. Can I, um...
凯特 我可以
I'm so sorry, I have to find Lux.
真抱歉 我得去找莱克丝
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯吗
Yeah, what?
喝什么
Beer, Baze, please?
请给我啤酒 贝斯
What's with the attitude?
这是什么态度
There's no attitude.
没什么态度
I'm just a bartender, you know, tending bar
我只是个酒保 看好吧台
and cleaning up bathrooms.
清扫卫生间
We can't all be you:
我们又不是你
A nice guy with an important job
人又好 工作又体面
and money for a trip to Disney World.
还花得起钱去迪斯尼乐园
What, are you drinking your tips tonight?
你今晚在琢磨给自己的忠告吗
Look, I don't know what kind of complex
我不知道你在纠结什么
you're drumming up for yourself,
但是你环顾四周
but look around, all right?
好好看看 好吗
You've got more than you think.
你拥有的 远比你以为的多
A bar I can barely afford
一间几乎开不下去的酒吧
and a kid I owe money to, yeah.
和一个借我钱的孩子 是啊
What are you, a jackass?
你是傻子吗
Your kid just threw down her life savings for you.
你的孩子为了你 拿出了她的全部积蓄
I mean, she must think something of you to do that.
她这么做 肯定是有原因的
Is pity something?
因为同情我吗
She feels sorry for me, Ryan.
她可怜我 瑞安
Well, you know what, I feel sorry for Cate
你知道吗 我真是可怜凯特
because she's out there busting her butt
因为她在那倾尽全力
to be a great mom.
想成为一个好妈妈
You just do nothing but sit back
而你什么都不做 只是坐在一旁
and be the good guy and Lux runs here.
却成了好人 莱克丝跑到你这儿来了
If you really want to be a father,
如果你真的想当个父亲
just start acting like one.
就做点父亲该做的事
I don't understand.
我不明白
What happened?
怎么了
You.
你
You happened.
都是因为你
Casey copied my file and spread it around.
凯斯复印了我的文件 到处传
How'd you even get that anyway?
你究竟是怎么得到的
Fern. She sent it over.
法恩 她寄过来的
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
I don't want your help.
我不需要你的帮助
I didn't want to go to that school.
我不想去那所学校
I didn't want to get un-suspended.
我不想解除停学的勒令
And now, thanks to you,
而现在 多亏了你
the whole school knows everything about me.
整个学校都对我知道得一清二楚
And they all think that I'm this gigantic liar.
他们都觉得我是个大骗子
Wait. Why?
等等 为什么
Lux, why?
莱克丝 为什么
Because I lied.
因为我撒谎了
Okay, Lux, I had no idea
莱克丝 我不知道
that that letter was gonna get out.
那封资料会被传出去
I'm sorry.
对不起
But look, you have nothing
但是你没什么
to be embarrassed or ashamed of.
好难堪或可耻的
I mean, I don't... I don't know why you would lie.
我不知道你为什么要说谎
Well, why do you?
那你呢
About dating Ryan?
跟瑞安约会的事
The whole event down there is a lie.
楼下的整个活动都是谎言
Your whole persona.
你这个人也是
Okay, I know that right now
我知道现在
this seems like a really big deal.
这看起来是个大问题
And I am not saying
我不是说
that it isn't, but that letter,
它不是 但那封信
that letter was sweet.
那封信写得很温馨
And anyone who reads it
每个读过的人
would see that.
都看得出来
It's not sweet.
它不是温馨
It's sad.
是可悲
While other kids were asking
当别的孩子想要
for PlayStations and Barbie Dream Houses,
游戏机和芭比的梦幻屋时
I was asking for parents.
我要的是父母
Right, which is understandable
这可以理解
because that is what you wanted.
因为这是你想要的
Right.
是啊
But no one wanted me.
但是没人想要我
And now the whole school knows that.
现在整个学校都知道这点
Lux... No!
莱克丝 别
Don't you understand what I'm saying?
你还不明白我的意思吗
Not a single person ever
16年来
in 16 years wanted me.
没有一个人想要过我
Out of all the foster homes,
那些寄养机构
out of all the parents that stood outside
那些站在铁丝网外面
that chain-linked fence and watched us play,
看着我们玩耍的家长们
like, like we didn't know what was going on.
我们自己都不知道到底发生了什么
They picked out kids like we were puppies... or cars.
他们像买♥♥狗买♥♥车一样的挑选那些孩子
No one ever chose me.
却没有一个人选我
Including you.
包括你
So, don't tell me that this isn't a big deal
所以 别跟我说没什么大不了的
or that you understand how I feel
或者你能理解我这种话
because you don't.
因为你根本就不能
Okay, Lux...
莱克丝
Okay, everyone,
各位
time to pull two lucky names...
揭晓幸运儿的时刻到了
Wait, Lux, please, Lux, wait.
莱克丝 等等 莱克丝 等一下
I do. I understand. No, no!
我明白 我真的明白 不
I do understand. No, you don't.
我了解你的感受 不 你不了解
How would you feel if everyone knew your secret?
要是所有人都知道你的秘密你会怎么想
If everyone knew
要是所有人都知道你在撒谎
you'd been lying?
你又会怎么想
And the winner for a date with Cate is...
能与凯特约会的人是
Hey, hey, Portland!
嘿 波特兰的听众们
How we doing?
玩得怎么样
Having a good time tonight?
今晚玩得开心吗
Crossing your fingers for a date with Cate or Ryan,
在祈祷能和你们最爱的单身电台主持
your two favorite single radio hosts?
凯特或者瑞安约会吗
Well, actually... they're not single.
实际上 他们不是单身
Raise your glass, everyone.
举杯吧 各位
Congratulations are in order.
该向他们道贺了
They're engaged.
他们订婚了
To each other.
和彼此
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表