剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I know it.
我知道的
I wanted to say something,
我当时就想说的
but it all just happened so fast.
但一切发生得太快
And-and I-I wanted to check it out
我想在让你有所期望之前
before, you know, you-you got your hopes up.
先核实一下
But this could be the answer you need.
但这可能就是解决之道
What if instead of going three hours away
也许你可以不去那个离这3小时车程的
to another crappy foster home,
另一户糟糕的寄养家庭
you stayed right here?
而是可以留在这里
With your mom?
跟你妈妈过
Lux.
莱克丝
Wake up.
醒醒吧
She's a junkie, not a soccer mom.
她是瘾君子 不是足球妈妈
I'm not you.
我可不是你
No one's gonna appear out of nowhere and save the day.
没有人会凭空出现力挽狂澜
Some of us don't have anyone.
总有人什么都没有
You have me.
你还有我
And I'm not letting you go.
我不会让你走的
And we're back.
我们回来咯
And we have our 100th caller on the line.
第100名来电观众产生了
And congratulations!
恭喜您
You are the 20th and final contestant
您是明天的"手搭混合动力车"坚持赛
for tomorrow's "Hands on a Hybrid" Competition.
第20位 即最后一位参赛选手
How do you feel about being stuck... Cate?
现在感觉如何 凯特吗
Baze?!
贝斯
That's right.
正是鄙人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm calling to finish our conversation.
我打电♥话♥是为了完成咱俩的谈话
Why don't you call back later, Baze?
你干吗不一会再打来呢 贝斯
Uh, the adults are working here.
大人们正在工作呢
You know what?
你知道吗
There's no need to finish our conversation.
没必要去完成我们的谈话了
The contest sounds like a much better way to finish things.
在赛场上解决岂不是会好很多
You count me in. And you know what else?
算我一个 还有 你知道吗
You can tell your pretty boy fiance to get ready
告诉你那漂亮的未婚夫好好准备一下
because I am going to kick his ass.
因为我要将他打得落花流水
Baze in the contest?
贝斯也要参赛吗
No, this is a disaster.
不 这是场灾难
Do you know what's going to happen if Baze and Ryan
你知道要是贝斯和瑞安都困在一辆车上
are trapped on a car for any length of time?
哪怕一小会儿 会发生什么事吗
Okay, Baze hasn't said anything
冷静 这么久以来贝斯
about the drunken sex for this long.
从来没提过你们酒后乱性的事
So I doubt he's going to say anything now.
所以我想他这次也还是会守口如瓶的
I did something else.
我还做了些其他的事
Oh, God...
老天爷啊
Okay. Last week, you know, after Baze was on the show,
上周 贝斯参加完直播
Ryan-- he confronted me,
瑞安 他跟我对质
and asked if anything's ever happened between us
问我和贝斯自高中之后
since high school and, um...
有没有旧情复燃
I lied.
我撒谎了
I know, I told Ryan that Baze made a pass at me
我告诉瑞安 虽然贝斯对我有所表示
and I pushed him away.
但我把他推开了
You are so Days of Our Lives.
你实在太肥皂剧了
I'm gonna have to start tuning in at 1:00 to watch you.
我准备每天下午1点准时收看你的八卦生活
Radical thought here.
有个激进的想法
Why not just tell Baze that you lied to Ryan?
为什么不干脆告诉贝斯你对瑞安撒谎了
Tell Baze that I threw him under the bus
告诉贝斯我把他当成替罪羊
to save my relationship
来拯救我的恋爱
and that's why he hasn't been seeing his daughter?
而这就是他为什么见不到女儿的原因
He's just going to tell Ryan the truth.
他一定会去告诉瑞安真♥相♥的
And what about you, Cate?
那你呢 凯特
Are you ever going to tell Ryan the truth?
你究竟有没有打算告诉瑞安真♥相♥
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我
Alice, I have just made a mess out of everything.
爱丽丝 我把事情搞的一团糟
And I don't know how to get out of this
我不知道如何去收场
without losing everything that I care about.
不失去所有我在乎的东西
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
I have to tell him.
我得告诉他
I just...
我只是
I need to figure out how and when, and I will.
只要想出何时 以何种方式告诉他
But in the meantime,
但现在
could you just pull Baze out of the contest?
能求求你不要让贝斯参赛吗
Oh, Cate, I love you.
凯特 我爱你
But the station--
但是电台
they're already promoting a Ryan/Baze showdown.
已经在为瑞安和贝斯的大决战造势了
And people-- they're excited.
而人们 都很兴奋
I'm people. And I'm not excited.
除我之外 我一点都没感到兴奋
I know.
我明白
And I'm sorry, but Baze is in.
我很抱歉 但贝斯还是要参加
Okay, I'm here.
我来了
What's the 911? Good news.
有什么紧急情况 好消息
I did some recon.
我做了一些侦查
I called that rehab place your mom bailed on,
我给你妈逃出来的那家戒毒所打了电♥话♥
and they said that she eventually
他们告诉我说她最终
completed her program at another facility,
在另一家完成了戒毒疗程
so I called that place
然后我又给那家戒毒所打了电♥话♥
and I got her address.
然后我弄到了她的地址
Seriously? Yeah, it wasn't that hard.
真的吗 是啊 没有想象中的难
I just to pretend that I was with her insurance company.
我只是假装我是负责她保险业务的员工
No, I mean...
不 我是说
you have my mom's address?
你有我妈妈的地址
She's still in town, T.
她还在城里住 泰
I went to the house to confirm it.
我去她家确认了
Same minivan and everything.
箱型车和其他东西都是一致的
I pretended to be on the phone.
我假装成打电♥话♥的样子
I took a picture as I walked by.
路过时顺手拍了照片
My God, it's her.
上帝啊 真的是她
She looks really good.
她看起来真不错
I know.
我知道
This is the answer, T.
这就是解决之道 泰
If she's recovered, then she can take you in
如果她康复了 她可以重新养你
and-and you won't have to move away.
这样你就不用搬走了
No, it's not.
不 不是这样的
If she's recovered and she hasn't tried to get me back,
如果她康复了 却没有领回我
she doesn't want me.
这证明她不想要我
You don't know that.
你又不知道
And-and the last time you saw her,
而且你最后一次见她
didn't you tell her you hated her
你不是告诉她你恨她
and never wanted to see her again?
而且永远也不要再见她吗
'Cause she was high on dope on my birthday.
因为她在我生日时吸毒吸高了
Yeah.
没错
Well, maybe she hasn't tried to get you back
也许她没有试着领你回去
because she thinks that you don't want her.
是因为她认为你不想要她了
Think about it.
好好想一下
You haven't taken any of her phone calls
你从没接过她的电♥话♥
or answered any of her letters.
或是回复过她的信
Maybe she'been waiting around for you all this time.
也许她一直都在等着你
What if I go over there and she doesn't want me?
可是如果我去了 而她不想要我呢
Okay, then what?
那该怎么办
Then you're no worse off than you are now.
再怎么样也不会比现在更糟吧
What you need to do is train.
你需要的是训练
Put your hand on the bar.
把你的手放在吧台上
All right, now,
很好 现在
imagine yourself deep in the competition.
想象你自己正身处比赛中
You and Ryan are head-to-head.
你和瑞安头势均力敌
Your feet are tired. Your back is sore.
你的脚很累 你的背很痛
And you smell funky, then suddenly...
你闻起来都发霉了 然后突然
Dude!
老兄
You got to work on your focus, man.
你得集中注意力了 伙计
Math's girlfriend's here.
马斯第二 你女朋友来了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表